Author Topic: Story? Behind Quik's song (Jus Lyke Compton)  (Read 375 times)

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
Story? Behind Quik's song (Jus Lyke Compton)
« on: February 11, 2008, 10:36:06 PM »
Does ne1 know ne details of ne thing he was rappin on the song? I kno some must have been exaggerated becuz I know profile wanted his records 2 sound street as much as possible...I'm mainly curious on the San Antonio verse.

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Story? Behind Quik's song (Jus Lyke Compton)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »
Yeah I already knew that, LOl I've seen the cd and even heard that track a long azz time ago and don't remember ne of it, lol... it says that quik dissed SA but it didn't seem like dat when I heard the track, I know he was dissin on denver and sayin they wana b like compton, but when he was talkin bout oakland, st. louis and san antonio it jus seemed that he was sory tellin bout all the g shit he was gettin n2 in all those cities while he was touring..but I jus wanted 2 know the facts if there is ne

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Story? Behind Quik's song (Jus Lyke Compton)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »

i got cousins that banged the crip card back in the day up there..who later grew up from the gang shit..

that went to the infamous show in denver..

that had said quik got that ass whupped.. but him and the 10-15 people he had with em didnt run.. they was puttin niggas on they ass n at the sametime gettin put on their asses... kuz they got mobbed..lol

only city he dissed was denver....

and the song was nothin but a our hood aint no different than your's..anthem

the san antonio verse was prolly somethin that had happen..kuz they were a hole in a wall club...

shit he was performin at skatin rinks n shit..