Author Topic: Malcolm X quotes on women  (Read 543 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Malcolm X quotes on women
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »
sumink interesting i found..

“In Harlem, years later, a friend of mine called “Sammy the Pimp” taught me something I wish I had know then to look for in Laura’s face. It was what Sammy declared was his infallible clue for determining the “unconscious, true personality” of women. Considering all the women he had picked out of crowds and turned into prostitutes, Sammy qualified as an expert. Anyway, he swore that if a woman, any woman, really gets carried away while dancing, what she truly is—at least potentially—will surface and show on her face.”

“Never ask a woman about other men. Either she’ll tell a lie, and you still won’t know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place.”

"Domineering, complaining, demanding wives who had just about psychologically castrated their husbands were responsible for the early [client rush to the brothel]. These wives were so disagreeable and had made their man so tense that they were robbed of the satisfaction of being men. To escape this tension and the chance of being ridiculed by his own wife, each of these men had gotten up early and come to a prostitute.

"The prostitutes had to make it their business to be students of men. They said that after most men passed their virile twenties, they went to bed mainly to satisfy their egos, and because a lot of women don’t understand it that way, they damage and wreck a man’s ego. No matter how little virility a man has to offer, prostitutes make him feel for a time that he is the greatest man in the world. That’s why these prostitutes had that morning rush of business. More wives could keep their husbands if they realized their greatest urge is to be men...”

“I mean, I’d had so much experience. I had talked to too many prostitutes and mistresses. They knew more about a whole lot of husbands than the wives of those husbands did. The wives always filled their husband’s ears so full of wife complaints that it wasn’t the wives, it was the prostitutes and mistresses who heard the husbands’ innermost problems and secrets. They thought of him, and comforted him, and that included listening to him, and so he would tell them everything.”

“Most men, the prostitutes felt, were too easy to push around. Every day these prostitutes heard their customers complaining that they never heard anything but griping from women who were being taken care of and given everything. The prostitutes said that most men needed to know what the pimps knew. A woman should occasionally be babied enough to show her the man had affection, but beyond that she should be treated firmly. These tough women said that it worked with them. All women, by their nature, are fragile and weak: they are attracted to the male in whom they see strength.”

“From time to time, Sophia [his white girlfriend] would come over to see me from Boston. Even among Harlem Negroes, her looks gave me status. They were just like the Negroes everywhere else. That was why the white prostitutes made so much money. It didn’t make any difference if you were in Lansing, Boston, or New York—what the white racist said, and still says, was right in those days! All you had to do was put a white girl anywhere close to the average black man, and he would respond. The black woman also made the white man’s eyes light up—but he was slick enough to hide it.”

“I never in my life have seen a black man that loved white women as sincerely as Shorty did. Since I had known him, he had several. He had never been able to keep a white woman any length of time, though, because he was too good to them, and, as I have said, any women, white or black, seems to get bored with that.”

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Malcolm X quotes on women
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »
peace!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
is this the nation of Islam Malcolm x, or right before he was assasinated and after mecca Malcolm X

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
is this the nation of Islam Malcolm x, or right before he was assasinated and after mecca Malcolm X

does it make a difference its still Malcolm.... anyway.. this is him before he went to mecca eye believe its from his autobiography

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 02:14:57 PM »
^ makes a huge different, while there is amazing quotes and speaches from malcolm from both times, i believe he was a lot more balanced, down to earth, and less racist after he decided to practice true islam as opposed to the bulshit nation of islam

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »
^ makes a huge different, while there is amazing quotes and speaches from malcolm from both times, i believe he was a lot more balanced, down to earth, and less racist after he decided to practice true islam as opposed to the bullshit nation of islam
why is it when a Black group that says something. or they doctrine goes by something white people dont approve its bullshit...... but its okay for white people to say Blacks fucked monkeys( cause of hiv/aids) and Blacks come from monkey,apes etc....... and its not called bullshit..... its just dealt with as if its normal... whats ya beef with the NOI............? eye agree Malcolm was more balance and all after mecca but he still wasnt being fooled by you devils......

ThaPrince

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
^ makes a huge different, while there is amazing quotes and speaches from malcolm from both times, i believe he was a lot more balanced, down to earth, and less racist after he decided to practice true islam as opposed to the bulshit nation of islam

-Blacks fucked monkeys( cause of hiv/aids) = bullshit
-Blacks come from monkey = bullshit
-NOI & especially NOG&E = bullshit

and the list goes on...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 02:51:18 PM by ThaPrince »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »

and the list goes on...

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 03:35:25 PM »
 i think we all come from monkeys... nation of islam is the biggest joke in the world, and they assasinated malcolm, so fuck em..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »
i think we all come from monkeys... nation of islam is the biggest joke in the world, and they assasinated malcolm, so fuck em..
nigga you the fuckin biggest joke in the world.. out of all the bullshit in this world u pick the NOI you cant be serious. fuck out of here with that bullshit

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »

and the list goes on...

Cracker, how badly do you want to die?  Speaking the way you are can get your hands chopped off and your entire family slaughtered.  Do not speak negatively of the Poor Righteous Teachers again or you will burn in Hell for eternity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »
Props to the thread starter, and props to Job.

And to whiteboy/Prince and others that want to call the NOI bullshit and at the same time give love to Malcolm, yall need to understand that their was no Malcolm X if it wasn't for the Nation of Islam. 

Malcolm says it himself that the the Nation of Islam saved his life when he was frollicking around on all fours.

Even after Malcolm embraced mainstream, universal Islam, he never called the NOI "bullshit", in fact, he was deeply saddenned by the bitterness between them.

Its like Job said, whites say all kind of racist things against blacks they take as legitimate and then when a black organization says something against whites automatically its bullshit/illegitimate?

NOI spits a lot of truth that the white man is afraid to face. 

It was the NOI that gave Malcolm his dignity and self-respect when the white man had raised him in self-hatred and shame.

As for the quotes on women.  Malcolm is dope cause he knows the darker nature of humanity, and saw the skeletons hiding in everyones closet.  He showed America a picture of itself that it was trying to keep hidden from the people and didn't even want to acknowledge to itself.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »

And to whiteboy/Prince and others that want to call the NOI bullshit and at the same time give love to Malcolm, yall need to understand that their was no Malcolm X if it wasn't for the Nation of Islam. 

Malcolm says it himself that the the Nation of Islam saved his life when he was frollicking around on all fours.

Even after Malcolm embraced mainstream, universal Islam, he never called the NOI "bullshit", in fact, he was deeply saddenned by the bitterness between them.

Its like Job said, whites say all kind of racist things against blacks they take as legitimate and then when a black organization says something against whites automatically its bullshit/illegitimate?

It was the NOI that gave Malcolm his dignity and self-respect when the white man had raised him in self-hatred and shame.

As for the quotes on women.  Malcolm is dope cause he knows the darker nature of humanity, and saw the skeletons hiding in everyones closet.  He showed America a picture of itself that it was trying to keep hidden from the people and didn't even want to acknowledge to itself.
peace. basically what you said is what eye was tryin to say (you put it in better context)........ NOI isnt the ISLAM practiced in the east but to shit on it isi ridiculous.... NOI saved a lot of peoples life.... to me ISLAM is a way of life.....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 10:44:34 PM »

peace. basically what you said is what eye was tryin to say (you put it in better context)........ NOI isnt the ISLAM practiced in the east but to shit on it isi ridiculous.... NOI saved a lot of peoples life.... to me ISLAM is a way of life.....

Co-sign....

Who feels it knows it!  Peace and respect brother!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 06:28:06 AM »
don't they believe Elijah Muhammad is the reincarnation of the prophet Muhammad? and dont you guys honor Muhammad, so doesnt that offend you as a regular muslim?