Author Topic: Malcolm X quotes on women  (Read 544 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Malcolm X quotes on women
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
don't they believe Elijah Muhammad is the reincarnation of the prophet Muhammad? and dont you guys honor Muhammad, so doesnt that offend you as a regular muslim?

Job, you seeing this?

The devil loves to be devicive and plant the seeds of dicension amongst Muslims.  They would love nothing more for us, then to see us fight and argue and exploit any percieved difference.

Anyway, in response to this poster posing the question (white boy, your one of the better posters on here) I don't mean to attack you for the question I am only making a point about the lower nature of human beings that they love to see quarrel and dispute.

I don't care to discuss anything right now that you may percieve to be offensive, I would rather us all read and reflect over the insight of Malcolm X and comment on the quotes supplied in this thread.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 11:40:54 AM »
^ it was a normal question, i dont give a fuck if you muslims quarrel or love each other, but answer me this, does NOI not believe that Elijay is a reincarnation of The prophet mohammed? cause if i was a true muslim some other organization telling me that they have my prophets reincarnation would upset and offend me....

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:48 PM »
Infinite, stop acting like a dumbass. You know the NOI's teachings contradict traditional Islamic thought.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 04:08:06 PM »
LOL@most of the posts in here. I'm not going to refute anything, it'd be a waste of time.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »
^ it was a normal question, i dont give a fuck if you muslims quarrel or love each other, but answer me this, does NOI not believe that Elijay is a reincarnation of The prophet mohammed? cause if i was a true muslim some other organization telling me that they have my prophets reincarnation would upset and offend me....

No, the Nation of Islam does not believe that Elijah Muhammad is the reincarnate of the Prophet Muhammad.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »
I like the 1st quote, I've always payed attention to women in the club with that in mind. I like these quotes, it's coming from a rationalist, not a brain-washed puppet from the Nation Of Islam. And yes, NOI is a fuckin joke. So is pretty much all organizations of religion, it is created solely for social control by its founding fathers.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
there's part of truth in these quotes, but they are put too roughly, but I understand em and take what I need from em, as from everything, if you cant do that, shit is sad.
by the way, bullshit is bullshit, no matter it comes from blacks or whites, I wouldnt consider this bullshit tho

8) 8) 8)

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »
Infinite, stop acting like a dumbass. You know the NOI's teachings contradict traditional Islamic thought.

Well, I will agree that the NOI relies too much upon a cult of personality (Farrakhan), which Allah does not approve of.  But actually, it is true that Muhammad distorted the teachings of Allah.  The Poor Righteous Teachers represent what Islam was supposed to be.  Allah hates crackers because they part of the Yakub Crew, and wishes for Blackman (the Original Man, GOD) to send them back to hell where they belong.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »
black muslims are hilarious and do not deserve respect from the rest of humanity.  :D

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/_loxnmzJSTU&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/_loxnmzJSTU&amp;autoplay=0</a>

when it rains it pours

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »
“I never in my life have seen a black man that loved white women as sincerely as Shorty did. Since I had known him, he had several. He had never been able to keep a white woman any length of time, though, because he was too good to them, and, as I have said, any women, white or black, seems to get bored with that.”
is that true? any of you ever been in a relationship long enough to see if thats true?