Author Topic: Things that make Jewish people happy?  (Read 541 times)

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
Re: Things that make Jewish people happy?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 05:40:48 AM »
- GETTING A FREE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE HOLOCAUST
- BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN WELFARE FROM THE UNITED STATES

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 06:17:56 AM »
Manischewitz.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 06:44:14 AM »
-money
- collect money for their  killed ancestors

oh yeah I forgot money

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:45:51 AM by Kampfsau »

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 07:23:16 AM »
Yep, definitely money.  Those fucking leeches drain 3 billion a year from our economy, control our government and media, and give us almost nothing in return, cause that's all they can do.  Money is the only friend to a kike.

Of course, they also enjoy rolling over Palestinian civilians in their Merkavas and strafing them with their U.S.-supplied Apaches and convincing themselves they're so tough...until Hezbollah kicks the shit out of them in Southern Lebanon, that is.  Then they realize again what pussies they are and always will be.

Funny...none of those things make me or any Jew I know happy (besides Kobe Bryant). LOL.

You have supported the evil of Zionism and the oppression of the Palestinians in numerous posts.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:26:15 AM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 08:32:30 AM »
Eazy-E

- Sorry, I had to say it

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:33 AM »
Yep, definitely money.  Those fucking leeches drain 3 billion a year from our economy, control our government and media, and give us almost nothing in return, cause that's all they can do.  Money is the only friend to a kike.

Of course, they also enjoy rolling over Palestinian civilians in their Merkavas and strafing them with their U.S.-supplied Apaches and convincing themselves they're so tough...until Hezbollah kicks the shit out of them in Southern Lebanon, that is.  Then they realize again what pussies they are and always will be.

Funny...none of those things make me or any Jew I know happy (besides Kobe Bryant). LOL.

You have supported the evil of Zionism and the oppression of the Palestinians in numerous posts.
yeah thats fuckin ridiculous.....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »
i love how the american dream is to make money out the ass, but the jews get jumped on cause they succeed at it, they have been hustlin since the begining of time, and niggas been on them for it since the beggining of time...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 10:12:10 AM »
difference is when jews are doing business, only jews benefit from it. There stealing jobs and business venture, throw all the other races out the shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 10:21:42 AM »
i love how the american dream is to make money out the ass, but the jews get jumped on cause they succeed at it, they have been hustlin since the begining of time, and niggas been on them for it since the beggining of time...

LMAO...black people wish they could trade places with the Jews.

and LOL@"Jews stealing jobs and business venture". There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 10:22:34 AM »

I support a Jewish homeland...I don't support anyone dying. Unless it's you, of course.

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 10:57:06 AM »
I support a Jewish homeland...I don't support anyone dying. Unless it's you, of course.

Right, by stealing the Palestinians' land, which means oppressing and beating them into submission, just like the Nazis.  You don't get a homeland.  You don't deserve one.  Isn't it bad enough that you fuckers control everything in America as-is?

I fully support the right of the Palestinians to kill Jews as retribution for the evils of Zionism.

LOL, are you really this retarded?  It has nothing to do with them being successful at making money...it's about how they take over the government and media and everything else and then use it to promote their Zionist agenda.  And as long as they are oppressing our Palestinian brothers, there can never be peace.  Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes...the kikes want to CONTROL you.  That's what they do.

There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.

KKK?  You really think they're the only ones who hate you?  Idiot, the whole fucking world hates Jews for what they do.  One does not have to be a Nazi or Klansman to feel outrage at the evil which has been carried out by the kikes.  Even in WWII, everyone in Europe hated the Jews.  Stalin certainly hated them almost as much as Hitler did.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 11:05:54 AM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »

and LOL@"Jews stealing jobs and business venture". There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.
yea the fuck rite..... why the fuck would eye want to be white. (jews are white stop tryin to separate like they in a whole category by themselves) my puerto rican homies family had a family restaurant for years in the neighborhood... these jews come and buy the whole buildings, raise the rent to some ridiculous amount and they couldnt afford it, so they had to shut down ( good PR food) and guess what aint shit there now its just empty . fuckin bullshit......... majority of all slumlords are jewish.....

and to say you support a jewish homeland you basically cosignin on the disgusting shit ya doing over.........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 11:31:38 AM »

Right, by stealing the Palestinians' land, which means oppressing and beating them into submission, just like the Nazis.  You don't get a homeland.  You don't deserve one.  Isn't it bad enough that you fuckers control everything in America as-is?

I fully support the right of the Palestinians to kill Jews as retribution for the evils of Zionism.

LOL, are you really this retarded?  It has nothing to do with them being successful at making money...it's about how they take over the government and media and everything else and then use it to promote their Zionist agenda.  And as long as they are oppressing our Palestinian brothers, there can never be peace.  Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes...the kikes want to CONTROL you.  That's what they do.

There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.

KKK?  You really think they're the only ones who hate you?  Idiot, the whole fucking world hates Jews for what they do.  One does not have to be a Nazi or Klansman to feel outrage at the evil which has been carried out by the kikes.  Even in WWII, everyone in Europe hated the Jews.  Stalin certainly hated them almost as much as Hitler did.

If the whole world hated Jews, they wouldn't be on top of the world, you dipshit...It's only the envious ones, such as yourself, who have a true hatred for Jews. No land was stolen...Before Israel was declared the Jewish homeland, there were both Arabs AND Jews living there. And what the hell do you mean by "our Palestinian brothers"?...Didn't you claim to be against all people who aren't black? Read up on your cause before you preach it, you dumbfuck. Now go eat some people...it's part of your movement.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »

yea the fuck rite..... why the fuck would eye want to be white. (jews are white stop tryin to separate like they in a whole category by themselves) my puerto rican homies family had a family restaurant for years in the neighborhood... these jews come and buy the whole buildings, raise the rent to some ridiculous amount and they couldnt afford it, so they had to shut down ( good PR food) and guess what aint shit there now its just empty . fuckin bullshit......... majority of all slumlords are jewish.....

and to say you support a jewish homeland you basically cosignin on the disgusting shit ya doing over.........

It's like the "black" Dumb & Dumber.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

It's like the "black" Dumb & Dumber.
yo u claim that jews were living there with arabs right???????so if thats the case... whats good with all the military, tanks, and soldiers .. and the support of the United Snakes for then??? you dont need all backup if you already belong there...... so you got to be an invader then you do the knowledge. its like me going to someones house with all my niggas gun strapped up and everything but yet im claiming eye already live here.. that dont make sense......... what eye need all the ammo for then... unless  eye was tryin to steal and kill...... do the knowledge you dumb fuck before you get ya Yarmulke/or kippah smacked off ya head.......  eye can jim jones it justs for that.....