Author Topic: Things that make Jewish people happy?  (Read 540 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Things that make Jewish people happy?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
i love how the american dream is to make money out the ass, but the jews get jumped on cause they succeed at it, they have been hustlin since the begining of time, and niggas been on them for it since the beggining of time...

LMAO...black people wish they could trade places with the Jews.

and LOL@"Jews stealing jobs and business venture". There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.
yea the fuck rite..... why the fuck would eye want to be white. (jews are white stop tryin to separate like they in a whole category by themselves) my puerto rican homies family had a family restaurant for years in the neighborhood... these jews come and buy the whole buildings, raise the rent to some ridiculous amount and they couldnt afford it, so they had to shut down ( good PR food) and guess what aint shit there now its just empty . fuckin bullshit......... majority of all slumlords are jewish.....

and to say you support a jewish homeland you basically cosignin on the disgusting shit ya doing over.........

It's like the "black" Dumb & Dumber.
yo u claim that jews were living there with arabs right???????so if thats the case... whats good with all the military, tanks, and soldiers .. and the support of the United Snakes for then??? you dont need all backup if you already belong there...... so you got to be an invader then you do the knowledge. its like me going to someones house with all my niggas gun strapped up and everything but yet im claiming eye already live here.. that dont make sense......... what eye need all the ammo for then... unless  eye was tryin to steal and kill...... do the knowledge you dumb fuck before you get ya Yarmulke/or kippah smacked off ya head.......  eye can jim jones it justs for that.....

Of course we need all that...We'd be wiped off the map by now if it wasn't for our defense. If the Palestinians just left us alone after we got rights to the land, then we'd be living in peace, without all the guns and ammo...Unfortunately, Arabs are nothing like Mexicans or Native Americans (who got it much worse, but retaliated with wayyy less aggression).

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
i love how the american dream is to make money out the ass, but the jews get jumped on cause they succeed at it, they have been hustlin since the begining of time, and niggas been on them for it since the beggining of time...

and LOL@"Jews stealing jobs and business venture". There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.
yea the fuck rite..... why the fuck would eye want to be white. (jews are white stop tryin to separate like they in a whole category by themselves) my puerto rican homies family had a family restaurant for years in the neighborhood... these jews come and buy the whole buildings, raise the rent to some ridiculous amount and they couldnt afford it, so they had to shut down ( good PR food) and guess what aint shit there now its just empty . fuckin bullshit......... majority of all slumlords are jewish.....

and to say you support a jewish homeland you basically cosignin on the disgusting shit ya doing over.........

yo u claim that jews were living there with arabs right???????so if thats the case... whats good with all the military, tanks, and soldiers .. and the support of the United Snakes for then??? you dont need all backup if you already belong there...... so you got to be an invader then you do the knowledge. its like me going to someones house with all my niggas gun strapped up and everything but yet im claiming eye already live here.. that dont make sense......... what eye need all the ammo for then... unless  eye was tryin to steal and kill...... do the knowledge you dumb fuck before you get ya Yarmulke/or kippah smacked off ya head.......  eye can jim jones it justs for that.....
thats easily the stupidest thing ive seen all day...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 12:26:17 PM »

eye notice with you people when shit makes you guys look bad you try to counter it with typical responses, such as: thats sooo stupid blah blah. you got to be dumb if you cant understand how eye broke it down..........

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 12:31:57 PM »
the only thing i like about jews is, when they talk shit, they take the knockout like the dirty rats they are.   ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »

eye notice with you people when shit makes you guys look bad you try to counter it with typical responses, such as: thats sooo stupid blah blah. you got to be dumb if you cant understand how eye broke it down..........

You reply to his response, yet you ignore mine...Then you go on about trying to counter looking bad. LOL. Jews were living in Israel for thousands of years. This is a well known fact...PeACe

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
you ask why does a country have defense? how does one even respond to a question like that?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 12:39:55 PM »
^^^ those are ARAB JEWS not nomadic jews, everyone hates on euro jews cuz they're faggets, arab jews atleast knew their niche in the PALESTINIAN state

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »
^^^ those are ARAB JEWS not nomadic jews, everyone hates on euro jews cuz they're faggets, arab jews atleast knew their niche in the PALESTINIAN state

Well...lucky for me, then...cuz my ancestors were livin in Israel since way before it was the official Jewish state. 8)

I'd never consider myself "Arab", though.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 12:47:01 PM »
^^^ who cares if your ancestors were there prior to the Israeli state, all of ya'll need to hit up the gas chambers for an hour so we can rid this world of evilness

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 12:50:19 PM »
^the evilness lies within the hate of your heart

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 12:56:59 PM »

I don't think he's evil...he's just a mad little Punjabi who probably got shitted on his whole life.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »

I don't think he's evil...he's just a mad little Punjabi.
to be very honest, when Jews in Israel kill little babies, tear down peoples homes, and treat their neighbors like animals, we can easily see who is good and who is evil.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 01:01:16 PM »

I don't think he's evil...he's just a mad little Punjabi.
to be very honest, when Jews in Israel kill little babies, tear down peoples homes, and treat their neighbors like animals, we can easily see who is good and who is evil.

RIGGGHT...cuz Palestinians just kick back while the evil Jews kill them for fun.

Step your knowledge up, son.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »

You reply to his response, yet you ignore mine...Then you go on about trying to counter looking bad. LOL. Jews were living in Israel for thousands of years. This is a well known fact...PeACe
eye need facts???? you have yet to support what you tryin to say

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
Let me ask you a question.  How many jews have been killed and how many Palestinians have been killed so far?  its like 4 Muslims for 1 jew so you should really go read up on it, and stop spreading the jewish propoganda your daddy and rabi have been feeding you