Author Topic: Things that make Jewish people happy?  (Read 535 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Things that make Jewish people happy?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 01:08:48 PM »
you ask why does a country have defense? how does one even respond to a question like that?
man shut the fuck up. why u only takin a piece from the picture...... eye clearly said if they were living there as always then why do they need the camps, soldiers, tanks and all the military shit to keep they stayin in there. does that make sense dumb ass...... and eye clearly laid it out like that.................. if you lived there as always........... and thats ya area....... then why you are the fighting........... someone dont belong.............. someone is an invader............. you do the knowledge

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
Let me ask you a question.  How many jews have been killed and how many Palestinians have been killed so far?  its like 4 Muslims for 1 jew so you should really go read up on it, and stop spreading the jewish propoganda your daddy and rabi have been feeding you

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »
money
saving money
conning people out of money
economics class
owning jewlery stores
selling that magic nail buffer and hand cream shit in the mall
Moses
barbara Streisand
alan greenspan
woody allen
Seinfeld

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »
stolen land

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
...or aything free

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOTAsdis7xQ&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KOTAsdis7xQ&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 01:46:32 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
i love how the american dream is to make money out the ass, but the jews get jumped on cause they succeed at it, they have been hustlin since the begining of time, and niggas been on them for it since the beggining of time...

LMAO...black people wish they could trade places with the Jews.

and LOL@"Jews stealing jobs and business venture". There is definitely some KKK in the blood of some of these posters.
yea the fuck rite..... why the fuck would eye want to be white. (jews are white stop tryin to separate like they in a whole category by themselves) my puerto rican homies family had a family restaurant for years in the neighborhood... these jews come and buy the whole buildings, raise the rent to some ridiculous amount and they couldnt afford it, so they had to shut down ( good PR food) and guess what aint shit there now its just empty . fuckin bullshit......... majority of all slumlords are jewish.....

and to say you support a jewish homeland you basically cosignin on the disgusting shit ya doing over.........

It's like the "black" Dumb & Dumber.
yo u claim that jews were living there with arabs right???????so if thats the case... whats good with all the military, tanks, and soldiers .. and the support of the United Snakes for then??? you dont need all backup if you already belong there...... so you got to be an invader then you do the knowledge. its like me going to someones house with all my niggas gun strapped up and everything but yet im claiming eye already live here.. that dont make sense......... what eye need all the ammo for then... unless  eye was tryin to steal and kill...... do the knowledge you dumb fuck before you get ya Yarmulke/or kippah smacked off ya head.......  eye can jim jones it justs for that.....
thats easily the stupidest thing ive seen all day...
eye notice with you people when shit makes you guys look bad you try to counter it with typical responses, such as: thats sooo stupid blah blah. you got to be dumb if you cant understand how eye broke it down..........

You reply to his response, yet you ignore mine...Then you go on about trying to counter looking bad. LOL. Jews were living in Israel for thousands of years. This is a well known fact...PeACe
eye need facts???? you have yet to support what you tryin to say

Support what? You don't believe that Jews lived in Israel before it was declared a Jewish state? Then you're an idiot. Look it up yourself.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
Let me ask you a question.  How many jews have been killed and how many Palestinians have been killed so far?  its like 4 Muslims for 1 jew so you should really go read up on it, and stop spreading the jewish propoganda your daddy and rabi have been feeding you

And how many Jews would be killed in comparison to Palestinians if the Arabs were as strong as the Jews? If Palestine had an IDF, Israel would be wiped off the map. If you think Jews are truly any more evil than Palestinians, then you have been brainwashed.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

And how many Jews would be killed in comparison to Palestinians if the Arabs were as strong as the Jews? If Palestine had an IDF, Israel would be wiped off the map. If you think Jews are truly any more evil than Palestinians, then you have been brainwashed.
What ifs are fake, this genocide is a reality.  and to answer your question, Palestinians as Muslims have a mandatory obligation to be humane with whom they're fighting with regardless of anything, that includes no waterboarding, homosexual pictures, and shooting people with bullets big enough to kill a bull.  you can't use radical Muslims as examples for the 1 billion Muslims around the world because that would be completely unfair to all of the law abiding, positive Muslims around the world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 07:50:53 PM »

What ifs are fake, this genocide is a reality.  and to answer your question, Palestinians as Muslims have a mandatory obligation to be humane with whom they're fighting with regardless of anything, that includes no waterboarding, homosexual pictures, and shooting people with bullets big enough to kill a bull.  you can't use radical Muslims as examples for the 1 billion Muslims around the world because that would be completely unfair to all of the law abiding, positive Muslims around the world.

Just like you can't use the corrupt IDF soldiers who kill Palestinians as an example for the millions of Jews around the world, you fuckin genius. LOL. Some people are too much.

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
Kobe Bryant
LMAO haha

also finding change on the ground

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 08:14:06 PM »
also finding change on the ground

Jews are too rich to care about change on the ground...Are you sure you're not thinking about your hick relatives who live in trailers?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
when your remembering a jew that 2 of his ancestors invented the electric wires when somebody throw a penny between 2 of them
also when your remember them a jew dig the great canyon when searching for his pocket change

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »

Just like you can't use the corrupt IDF soldiers who kill Palestinians as an example for the millions of Jews around the world, you fuckin genius. LOL. Some people are too much.
NIK your fuckin retarded.  you came back at me with some straight up bullshit.  go get some knowledge son, we out here gettin it errday!