Author Topic: Things that make black people happy?  (Read 672 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Things that make black people happy?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »
^ dude has a point Job.

Dont get all offensive, each thread is equally rascist to whoever its pointed to.
man look at the shit being said in the mexican and jew thread and compare it to whats being said in the Black thread....  not to mentions what even hella obvious is that autpmatic song playing nigger this and niggers that. where the one for the mexicans and white?

so you can write "the disappearance of whites as whole on this planet earth", but someone else gets racists and you get all rossie o'donald on em.

LMAO....so not only are you racist, and proud of it, youre also a hypocrite.   go figure, i never knew those two went hand in hand. :note sarcasm:

r u fuckin blind??? u going to compare my one comment to the majority of the comments in there??

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 07:18:35 PM »
yes.

because the sad thing is, you actually mean it...i doubt that anyone else actually means this shit, most people probably posted it for jokes.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »
yes.

because the sad thing is, you actually mean it...i doubt that anyone else actually means this shit, most people probably posted it for jokes.

no such thing.... everybody means there only a couple of mostly like pale face people on here that eye believe arent racist..... you even have that nigga don jacob admittin that so called latinos are the racist... come on man u cant play games with me and use your tickology wont work.. u racist and your los todos familia racist. just like me... your tio/tia/ abuelo/as etc/  take that racism out graff out your profile..... it just make u look like u tryin to hard to cover up your true inner feelings.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:01 PM »
how am i racist? you dont know shit about me, fuckhead.

were you not loved as a child? maybe you were raped as a young child? im not trying to clown, but you have a lot of built up rage in you, and its not good.

you should put down that crack pipe, and go see a psychologist, job.   for real.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
everybody knows job is the real racist and is trying to cover it up by acting righteous. im just surprised he keeps it up for so long.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »
everybody knows job is the real racist and is trying to cover it up by acting righteous. im just surprised he keeps it up for so long.
what the fuck dont u dumb people dont get where have u seen me tryin to deny that eye am not racist....NEVER.it is what it is...... eye dont front.. like ya do.... ya the people doing the denyin....... true story.... look in the mirror.... pale face

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 07:30:30 PM »

the truth.

then callls us racist to justify his racism.  he really needs help.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 07:31:02 PM »
what the fuck dont u dumb people dont get where have u seen me tryin to deny that eye am not racist....NEVER.it is what it is...... eye dont front.. like ya do.... ya the people doing the denyin....... true story.... look in the mirror.... pale face

LOL, I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESNT GET IT, THATS WHY LIFE IS SO EVIL AND HARD, BOY

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

the truth.

u just got finish sayin you grew up sayin mayete in your household. you do the knowledge....

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »
You know every black book you read in high school, it has one little black girl getting raped by a bigger man.

Job is that little girl and dubcc is the big man.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »

the truth.

u just got finish sayin you grew up sayin mayete in your household. you do the knowledge....

really?  when did i say that i grew up saying that word in my household? do you not know how to read and comprehend words? is the crack youre smoking, really that good? i didnt know they did it like that in jerzy.

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »
oh I forgot one...

using racism as an excuse to make up for their insecurities and short commings

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »
You know every black book you read in high school, it has one little black girl getting raped by a bigger man.

Job is that little girl and dubcc is the big man.
.................... your jokes are sooo fuckin corny like how u were sayin my beard is taller than you  ::)..... go to sleep youngin.. all wet behind the ears. grasshopper

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »
The black thread got outta hand. the theme to this shit was what makes the particular race happy. Not having a job and blaming whitey etc... doesn't fall into the format. Just typical stereotyping
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »
The black thread got outta hand. the theme to this shit was what makes the particular race happy. Not having a job and blaming whitey etc... doesn't fall into the format. Just typical stereotyping
peace. thank you someone with a workin brain...........