Author Topic: Things that make black people happy?  (Read 674 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Things that make black people happy?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »
The black thread got outta hand. the theme to this shit was what makes the particular race happy. Not having a job and blaming whitey etc... doesn't fall into the format. Just typical stereotyping
peace. thank you someone with a workin brain...........

NO, SOMEONE BLACK WHO DOESNT LIKE THEIR RACE GETTING MADE FUN OF. YOU ARE SO NARROW.

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
You know every black book you read in high school, it has one little black girl getting raped by a bigger man.

Job is that little girl and dubcc is the big man.
.................... your jokes are sooo fuckin corny like how u were sayin my beard is taller than you  ::)..... go to sleep youngin.. all wet behind the ears. grasshopper

It didn't need to be funny. What I said was a metaphor. Do you know what that is mr. black man? Or is the English language to racist for you to even bother learning it.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 08:00:03 PM »
Once Obama becomes President ya'll need to show some respect!

About the whole double standard racism thing. Muslims get the most hate, of any group of people. Fact!! People say it's racist to say Asians can't Drive. That isn't racist. But what America is doing to the Middle East. That's the most racist thing going on, on this planet today.

Black people got it bad? Muslims got it way worse. Oh oh a white guy said "Nigger". Thats sooo racist!! Give me a break. You want real racism? Abu Grab. That's real racism. So don't get all defensive about someone saying your race likes water melon and chicken. That's a stereotype.

No matter how much racism blacks receive these days, at least 200,000 of you didn't get bombed by white guys in the last year (in the Iraq war).

You guys get upset over words. Muslims get blown the hell up. They got it bad.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »
You know every black book you read in high school, it has one little black girl getting raped by a bigger man.

.................... your jokes are sooo fuckin corny like how u were sayin my beard is taller than you  ::)..... go to sleep youngin.. all wet behind the ears. grasshopper

It didn't need to be funny. What I said was a metaphor. Do you know what that is mr. black man? Or is the English language to racist for you to even bother learning it.
where the metaphor??? then?? you dumb nigga. you have no experience.. your jokes are lame. you young......... period

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
Islam ain't a race. And there is plenty of black/African muslims
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »

where the metaphor??? then?? you dumb nigga. you have no experience.. your jokes are lame. you young......... period

You're right it isn't a metaphor, my bad. You are a little bitchy girl. A metaphor is comparing to unlike things, and you are very like a little girl that gets it in the ass all the time, not opposite of one.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

About the whole double standard racism thing. Muslims get the most hate, of any group of people. Fact!! People say it's racist to say Asians can't Drive. That isn't racist. But what America is doing to the Middle East. That's the most racist thing going on, on this planet today.

Black people got it bad? Muslims got it way worse. Oh oh a white guy said "Nigger". Thats sooo racist!! Give me a break. You want real racism? Abu Grab. That's real racism. So don't get all defensive about someone saying your race likes water melon and chicken. That's a stereotype.

No matter how much racism blacks receive these days, at least 200,000 of you didn't get bombed by white guys in the last year (in the Iraq war).

your retarded................ its truly amazing how stupid a lot of you people are

Sparegeez

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

your retarded................ its truly amazing how stupid a lot of you people are

I'm sorry to tell you, but the same old insults you say to everyone on this forum isn't a good logical response to one's logical statement. And you also don't get cool points doing it, so why bother even posting?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »

I'm sorry to tell you, but the same old insults you say to everyone on this forum isn't a good logical response to one's logical statement. And you also don't get cool points doing it, so why bother even posting?
for some reason eye cant stand you maybe because your young, immature and retarded. so eye will no longer.... direct my energy towards.......

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

for some reason eye cant stand you maybe because your young, immature and retarded. so eye will no longer.... direct my energy towards.......

I think you just mad because you're being made look into an idiot by someone you think you're more superior all because of your age and race. I'm not an elementary kid you fucktard, I'm going off to college this fall. And I bet you're not that older than me also. So you're "young kid" jokes aren't working :-\
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 09:10:52 PM by Tony P-Dizzle »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »
The black thread got outta hand. the theme to this shit was what makes the particular race happy. Not having a job and blaming whitey etc... doesn't fall into the format. Just typical stereotyping

everything said in all of the treads was, in one way or another, stereotyping. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

I think you just mad because you're being made look into an idiot by someone you think you're more superiorall because of your age and race. I'm not an elementary kid you fucktard, I'm going off to college this fall. And I bet you're not that older than me also. So you're "young kid" jokes aren't working :-\

he isnt being made look like an idiot, he IS an idiot...and calling him an idiot is putting it nicely.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

tha quikster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:47 PM »
-standing in front of a liquor store asking for money
-eating bbq ribs with lots of grease
-being loud and obnoxious

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
fuck anyone who gets offended, but this gif is fucking jokes...and before you say "why dont you post one bout the jews or mexicans or whites", plain and simple : i found this by accident, and im not gonna search the net just to please YOU. haha.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 04:15:38 AM »
Its obvious this thread has a whole diffrent vibe to it. Jacob its obvious you racist dude,why front? Grundy its obvious your just mad at life and I guess a message board is the safest way to vent. Bananas a gimmik/shock poster so homie really cant be taken serious. its just lame that cats have to try and ruin shit that was just jokes.