Author Topic: [ORDER NOW] Crooked I - Valentine's Day Bossacre (tracklist inside)  (Read 710 times)

JohnnyL

Re: [ORDER NOW] Crooked I - Valentine's Day Bossacre (tracklist inside)
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 12:20:46 AM »
I just ordered this earlier today.  You can't beat the price at $5.99.  I just hope it doesn't take them forever to send these out like it did with Young Boss volume 2.  I have to say, it looks cool though.  There's some interesting choices on the trackslist.  I can't wait to hear the track with Royce.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
Good 2 see silky slim on the album of crooked i!..

Silky Slim had 2 really dope g-funk albums damn!

Good tracklist

What's up homie I think you thinking of another cat named Silky Slim. This is a different cat. Right now he has a song with Mr Fab and Diego Redd that's getting alot of play in central Cali and in the Bay called Cookies. He's a Young fly cat that pushes a Hummer and can always be seen with 4 chicks at a time. He also got a banger wit Hurricane Chris. You'll be hearing about this cat in the near future. And I must admit track #15 Ca-li-for-ni-A is banging and not just cuz I'm on it. Crook is a good look for the west.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »
I just ordered this earlier today.  You can't beat the price at $5.99.  I just hope it doesn't take them forever to send these out like it did with Young Boss volume 2.  I have to say, it looks cool though.  There's some interesting choices on the trackslist.  I can't wait to hear the track with Royce.

Yeah, I hear you... I ordered a couple weeks ago and it's still pending, but hopefully after the weekend they will start sending out all the orders.