Author Topic: some random person exposin The Game!!  (Read 690 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some random person exposin The Game!!
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lx4dQL_Lhaw&feature=related

what yall think bout this and the traccc "scream on em"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: some random person exposin The Game!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
" some " muslims are really sesitive..., million rappers are using bible quotes in their song,buddhas teachings, just the other day Crooked did a verse" Burning down the compound like im Koresh in the flesh" (remains of that new religion movement from waco didtn bitch about it) etc ect i dont see people whining about that.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:18:17 PM by Episcop Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »
yeah its crazy cuz some complain,
shit some jus complain to get exposure.
but some really do get hurt by it!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
^^thats how it is sometimes, people shouldnt be sensitive about what Games using in his songs so much, its not like hes someone that important if u kno what i mean. i mean freedom of speech,  majority aint so ortodox ,  .. :D

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 12:18:05 PM »
nah you right homie, but wit cats like bill o'reilly, this guy, al sharpton, and others freedom of speech is is becomin nothin so quik and so fast.
I mean freedom of speech would enable you to speak what you want and desire, not what others approve you sayin.
but thats how they want it
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
nah you right homie, but wit cats like bill o'reilly, this guy, al sharpton, and others freedom of speech is is becomin nothin so quik and so fast.
I mean freedom of speech would enable you to speak what you want and desire, not what others approve you sayin.

u forgot to mention Oprah haha..

i agree wit u 100%!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »

u forgot to mention Oprah haha..

i agree wit u 100%!

nah oprah, cnn, 5 oclock news, jimmy cracc, diddy, russell, they are all fraud!
all the cats that talk bad about gangsta rap, and rap in general are fuck faces and fraud. 
rock and roll is also bad, drug influenced, but nah jus rap!
how the fuck can you (russell) make millions of gangsta rap, then turn round and talk bad about?  talk bad about what you once bacced up and said was dope and what you were pushin?
does that make sense?
only way it would make sense is if you were gettin a fanbase?  hes not baccin rap anymore, and he wants to be loved, so he takes oprahs side. 

then you have a few cats like banner (major props for him speakin on real shit) nelly, t.i., common, sayin that gangsta rap isnt bad, but power overrules everything!
Cube

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »
Lol, how is that exposing Game? Swizzy just used that as part of the sample
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
Lol, how is that exposing Game? Swizzy just used that as part of the sample

accordin to the person talkin , he thinks he was exposin game!
speakin on it!
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »
shit wasn't no exposin haha,but also with freedom of speech the rappers got to be able to take the heat they get bacc as well? the problem occurs when only one side does it,shit if russel wants to take that stance he can,he's a fucc'n changed man,hell alot of you equals was succ'n off 50 cent when he first came out now yall hate em, people change it's simple as that,regardless if you made chipper jones off shit. hell A RAPPER CAN SCREAM DEAD LIKE that bitch ELVIS ALL DAY AND WE COOL WITH IT,BUT LET SOMEONE who doesn't rap say dead like that bitch tupac,and watch how people say they racist or fucc them and don't talk about the dead. i mean lets be honest yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »
what a waste of time.

im muslim but come on man.  these is the types of guys that take the shit way outta context. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 03:23:02 PM »
lol what do you expect from gangsta rapper, lmfao guys a total idiot

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

No Teflon

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »
Idiots like Muslims and this faggot need to realise that Rappers dont produce their own beats,  and This beat was done By a Guy named Swiss Beats, so whoever fuking did this, Takes A HUGGEEEEEEEEEEE L, becoz it wasnt Game...

For the millionth time Muslims proved themselves to be blowing things outta proportion,...I hate Bush, but I hate Muslims too...

Just like Bible says, A king from the North will reign terror on the king from the South, and we all see how Bush is as Violent as Muslims and Muslims are as Violent as Bush..In The War, there is no Good guy and Bad buy, there is Evil...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
Idiots like Muslims

Racist much? Get an education kid.

And why is this even a post? Exposing Game? Expose him to what? Every person knows he's just some nobody who pretends to be a gangsta. Listen, the fact is, everyone knows hes a fraud.

Now, theirs a distinction here. Their is a difference between someone who tells a story with their lyrics, someone who once lived a life style and raps about it. People like Cube, Snoop do that. The Game didn't live that life. He's some kid, who pretends to be a real thug, and raps about something he knows nothing about. It promotes a life style of ignorance and idiocy. For the most part, Game fans believe him. They believe theirs truth behind his acting. Their idiots.

People like Xzibit aren't like that. They live in a mansion, with a family. They live a real life. And when Xzibit steps up to the mic, he plays a part. Like an actor. But the Game, he doesn't act. He lives his part. And he's too stupid to know he's a fraud. That's pathetic.

The Game is a horrible, no talent rapper. In fact, he has a lot in common with his die hard fans. What they have in common is, little education, ignorance, and general lack of a working mind. The Game is an idiot. And so are most of his fans. Why? Because they believe his persona.

Lets stop wasting our time, and listen to some good music. Some real music? Please.

messi19

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »
LMAO dude just raps over a beat produced by someone else so why the fuck is he mad at Game. Maybe this just a case where a random dude wants some attention or sum like that. Haha dude acted like Game put the gunshots and that lil sample himself.