Author Topic: some random person exposin The Game!!  (Read 689 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: some random person exposin The Game!!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 01:20:40 AM »
Idiots like Muslims and this faggot need to realise that Rappers dont produce their own beats,  and This beat was done By a Guy named Swiss Beats, so whoever fuking did this, Takes A HUGGEEEEEEEEEEE L, becoz it wasnt Game...

For the millionth time Muslims proved themselves to be blowing things outta proportion,...I hate Bush, but I hate Muslims too...

Just like Bible says, A king from the North will reign terror on the king from the South, and we all see how Bush is as Violent as Muslims and Muslims are as Violent as Bush..In The War, there is no Good guy and Bad buy, there is Evil...

here mate no need 2 be racist.

" some " muslims are really sesitive..., million rappers are using bible quotes in their song,buddhas teachings, just the other day Crooked did a verse" Burning down the compound like im Koresh in the flesh" (remains of that new religion movement from waco didtn bitch about it) etc ect i dont see people whining about that.

ther sensitive becuz quotes from the quran that are used on a track, wer a rapr talks about guns, killing ppl, sex etc is not allowd in islam, u cant put both 2gethr unles the trak was about islam

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 03:31:31 AM »
Idiots like Muslims

Racist much? Get an education kid.

And why is this even a post? Exposing Game? Expose him to what? Every person knows he's just some nobody who pretends to be a gangsta. Listen, the fact is, everyone knows hes a fraud.

Now, theirs a distinction here. Their is a difference between someone who tells a story with their lyrics, someone who once lived a life style and raps about it. People like Cube, Snoop do that. The Game didn't live that life. He's some kid, who pretends to be a real thug, and raps about something he knows nothing about. It promotes a life style of ignorance and idiocy. For the most part, Game fans believe him. They believe theirs truth behind his acting. Their idiots.

People like Xzibit aren't like that. They live in a mansion, with a family. They live a real life. And when Xzibit steps up to the mic, he plays a part. Like an actor. But the Game, he doesn't act. He lives his part. And he's too stupid to know he's a fraud. That's pathetic.

The Game is a horrible, no talent rapper. In fact, he has a lot in common with his die hard fans. What they have in common is, little education, ignorance, and general lack of a working mind. The Game is an idiot. And so are most of his fans. Why? Because they believe his persona.

Lets stop wasting our time, and listen to some good music. Some real music? Please.

U MAAAAAAAAAAAAD faggot? I didnt even read ur shit....U just MAD E nerd who like Political Themes so u can fill up or NO-Life life with something....Cut a check or suck a dick..I bet u dont even like Rap, u are some 45 and u spend ur time here arguying with kids...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 03:38:34 AM »
lol...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 02:54:11 PM »
Idiots like Muslims

And why is this even a post? Exposing Game? Expose him to what? Every person knows he's just some nobody who pretends to be a gangsta. Listen, the fact is, everyone knows hes a fraud.

Now, theirs a distinction here. Their is a difference between someone who tells a story with their lyrics, someone who once lived a life style and raps about it. People like Cube, Snoop do that. The Game didn't live that life. He's some kid, who pretends to be a real thug, and raps about something he knows nothing about. It promotes a life style of ignorance and idiocy. For the most part, Game fans believe him. They believe theirs truth behind his acting. Their idiots.

People like Xzibit aren't like that. They live in a mansion, with a family. They live a real life. And when Xzibit steps up to the mic, he plays a part. Like an actor. But the Game, he doesn't act. He lives his part. And he's too stupid to know he's a fraud. That's pathetic.

The Game is a horrible, no talent rapper. In fact, he has a lot in common with his die hard fans. What they have in common is, little education, ignorance, and general lack of a working mind. The Game is an idiot. And so are most of his fans. Why? Because they believe his persona.

Lets stop wasting our time, and listen to some good music. Some real music? Please.

U MAAAAAAAAAAAAD faggot? I didnt even read ur shit....U just MAD E nerd who like Political Themes so u can fill up or NO-Life life with something....Cut a check or suck a dick..I bet u dont even like Rap, u are some 45 and u spend ur time here arguying with kids...

lol how long is this hairless prick gonan be on here for?

ne ways 100% wit it bout what u sed bout game. nigga is a total joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
Idiots like Muslims and this faggot need to realise that Rappers dont produce their own beats,  and This beat was done By a Guy named Swiss Beats, so whoever fuking did this, Takes A HUGGEEEEEEEEEEE L, becoz it wasnt Game...

For the millionth time Muslims proved themselves to be blowing things outta proportion,...I hate Bush, but I hate Muslims too...

Just like Bible says, A king from the North will reign terror on the king from the South, and we all see how Bush is as Violent as Muslims and Muslims are as Violent as Bush..In The War, there is no Good guy and Bad buy, there is Evil...

man i ain't trying to shit on you or nothing but this is a stupid as post. i don't like muslims? that's stupid as fucc my equal, not liking certain people that happen to be something is one thing,but to not like them all,man get a fucc'n clue hope you not blacc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
Idiots like Muslims

lol how long is this hairless prick gonan be on here for?

ne ways 100% wit it bout what u sed bout game. nigga is a total joke.

aint u white? Haha still can't forget dude said that he believes Game is one of those ppl that think they hard cuz they're black.
Fuck is this looney-toon ass nigga talkin about LMAO.

No Teflon

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »
^^^^ hahahaha, lol....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »
ahhh...so THATS what the fuck was said at the beginning of Scream On Em...

scream on em is a banger

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 05:22:38 PM »
theres muslims...and then theres muslim assholes who think just because there muslims anyone that they "think" isnt is some how apart of the illuminati and anti islam..

and the word Shahadah was only spoken.. nothing else was mentiioned with it.. The Shahada is the Muslim declaration of belief in the oneness of God and acceptance of Muhammad as his final prophet.... SO HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GAME DISSING ISLAM -..

BUT both swizz beats and the game are muslims.. so this just makes this dumbass look like a .... dumbass

« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:30:26 PM by TAKEMONEYENT »

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 05:29:14 PM »
Lol what a loser.
Get a life.

I wonder how many who actually have noticed that shit!

kemizt

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east