Author Topic: What's up with all these shootings in the schools ?  (Read 693 times)

Elano

What's up with all these shootings in the schools ?
« on: February 15, 2008, 07:33:51 AM »
A man killed six people in a Northern Illinois University.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's up with all these shootings in the schools ?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 08:53:44 AM »

I am presuming that once again no one was appointed to have a concealed carry permit, if so they could have taken out the person before he could complete his rampage. Also go to prozacs own website and read their own health insert, you will find that in many cases these shooters were on 4 different psychotrophic drugs and what sometimes happens as a result of this consumption, is the person literally flips out, these serotonin reuptake inhibitors interfere with the minds brave waves, that is after all how they work but by doing so, the person can just literally flip out. The final quick point I wanted to make on this issue though, is society is falling apart, poverty and uncertainty threatens to explode beyond any control, even the elites are scared about the bubble which they have helped to create and so as a result, people are going to need their arms. Thanks to the mass hysteria that followed the dun blane tragedy, this right was taken away from us here in the UK, but lets not get this twisted, these incidents always lead to a concerted campaign and effort for "more control" but incrementally they are trying to demonise guns to the point where they can seduce the average person into handing in their guns.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
OK,but why the schools ?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:37:16 AM »

There are not that many school shootings it's just when they do occur, the media spotlight is shone upon them. As a former local editor once said to me when we were talking about news and the headlines they carry, he said to me if something occurs continuously, there is no reason for to carry the story, we like the type of incidents which are different and don't occur very often.

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »
Still talking the conspiracy theories, eh?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

What outlandish "conspiracy theories" would these be?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »

Let me just summarise what i just said

A major culprit of people flipping out is psychotrophic drugs
No concealed carry permit means no one to take down the crazed fuck
A concerted effort to impose more gun control, well gee that's a surprise
The media covering the event because it's an event that doesn't happen often
A society falling apart

Yep you are right that's a conspiracy theory

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
kids are crazy, parents arent doing their job.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »
their lives probably suck to the degree where they feel like they got nothing to lose and the people they want to take it out are at school, quite simple and understandable really.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »
I'm going to say something that might be kind of pathetic or scary, but hey...

I find it weird that there aren't much more of those shootings, to be perfectly honest with ya. I completely understand those guys. I mean, seriously, when you got nothing going for yourself and you get fucked up physically and verbally by those guys in school, with no support from either parents or anything else, why not going out shooting instead of going out glooming? Seriously. I can't even blame them. I never really say that, because it hate it when people use stuff like society/computer games/etc as an excuse, but in those cases, I am pretty sure that the people who did it would have been fairly normal if they had a much better life.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »

A society falling apart

Agreed.  And to add to that, the Supreme Court is on the verge of possibly voting against the 2nd Amendment with a court case involving arms in the DC area.  Is this just a coincidence?  Maybe so...but if that's the case then call yourself a coincidence theorist.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »
A man killed six people in a Northern Illinois University.

Excellent write up.

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »

A society falling apart

Agreed.  And to add to that, the Supreme Court is on the verge of possibly voting against the 2nd Amendment with a court case involving arms in the DC area.  Is this just a coincidence?  Maybe so...but if that's the case then call yourself a coincidence theorist.

Do you guys really think that, assuming the government was taken over by fascists tomorrow, they would give a shit about civilians with nothing but hunting rifles, shotguns, pistols, and an occasional civvie version of the AK-47 or AR-15?  Do you really think that civilians ownership of guns is by itself a "check on tyranny" or whatever?

You do realize how full of holes that idea is, right?  You do realize that a bunch of civilians with guns (even if it's a number as large as 80 million) does not constitute a guerilla army by itself?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:18:08 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »
I'm going to say something that might be kind of pathetic or scary, but hey...

I find it weird that there aren't much more of those shootings, to be perfectly honest with ya. I completely understand those guys. I mean, seriously, when you got nothing going for yourself and you get fucked up physically and verbally by those guys in school, with no support from either parents or anything else, why not going out shooting instead of going out glooming? Seriously. I can't even blame them. I never really say that, because it hate it when people use stuff like society/computer games/etc as an excuse, but in those cases, I am pretty sure that the people who did it would have been fairly normal if they had a much better life.

Yeah, but 90% of the time, the dudes who do this kinda shit are narcissists who basically live life feeling sorry for themselves instead of trying to do something.  I mean, it's understandable to me when middle school and high school kids get fed up and start bussin at their classmates for making fun of them, but college and grad school?  People have matured by that age, so there isn't really much physical or verbal abuse in that environment.  College is when you're supposed to leave your past behind; you're surrounded by people you've never met before (90% of the time...assuming you go to a school in an area other than where you lived).  Even if you think high school and middle school sucked, you have the chance to start again, try new things, sleep with countless bitches, etc.  If you're still living in the past, not taking advantage of the opportunities you've got...you're just fucking retarded.

That Cho Sung-Hui (or whatever) dude who shot up VA Tech is a perfect example.  He used to get picked on from middle school to high school cause he spoke with a fucked-up accent.  Fair enough, that sucks, might make me think of pulling triggers on crackers if I were in his position.  But then he goes to college, his roommates are trying to get him out of his shell, and yet he still acts like a total psycho and isolates himself socially, unwilling to try new things or connect with anyone, and the few times he does talk to people, he's talking about having an imaginary girlfriend.  And then he gets to senior year and he's still basically the same insecure person he was in high school, cause he was too fucking stupid to realize he had a chance to leave it all behind.  I think the real reason he finally got to dumpin on the crackers isn't so much that anyone made fun of him (cause by all accounts, that ain't what happened to him at VA Tech); it's the fact that he realized how isolated he'd made himself the past four years.  Once he realized that, he became totally pessimistic about his future and decided, "Ah, what the fuck...I 'll throw some hollowpoints at 'em."

So basically, I don't sympathize too much with those dudes who do this kinda shit.  Especially when it's in college or grad school.  If you're still acting like one of those gun fetishist loner Travis Bickle types when you're in your 20s, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »

More fundamentally, people have a right to defend themselves, criminals can still acquire guns, people get killed because they have no means of defending themselves, or they get severely injured.