Author Topic: KRS still putting out classic songs..  (Read 533 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: KRS still putting out classic songs..
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

Invincible

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »
This is fire
Criminal Minded 2008- prod by the legend DJ Premier
http://www.zshare.net/audio/78389398a758f4/

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »

Was looking for this song title, might as well bump it.

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »
krs one is old as fuck and he neeed to retire.......
i was beginning to think i was the only one on this bitch that thought that...i always though dude was a lame though

song is garbage and corny
please without krs 1 there would be no groups like slaughter house at all . age don't mean shit because all of the old school still does it better then the new school.  you must be lame & you most have lame choices of music then. so you & the other dude don't know  & proves you don't know crap about hip hop when you diss the teacher KRS-1. his music is one of the reason we have hip hop & he is better then you favorite rapper ever.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:59:07 AM by midwestryder »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »
i was beginning to think i was the only one on this bitch that thought that...i always though dude was a lame though

please without krs 1 there would be no groups like slaughter house at all . age don't mean shit because all of the old school still does it better then the new school.  you must be lame & you most have lame choices of music then. so you & the other dude don't know  & proves you don't know crap about hip hop when you diss the teacher KRS-1. his music is one of the reason we have hip hop & he is better then you favorite rapper ever.
Don't forget to say that you are old school so what you say is facts and when younger people say something it's just an opinion.

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »

Don't forget to say that you are old school so what you say is facts and when younger people say something it's just an opinion.
well, you are right . young people don't know crap at all & are just getting dumber & more disrepectful. youngsters have no respect for history & the past & that is problem today. i only go by facts not opinions . youngsters today are spoiled ,lazy, & disrespectful.  i was never like that towards my peers ever . i learned frorn older people when i was kid & teenager & never disrespected them ever unlike the youngsters of last decade. i always acted like the knew more then me & never questioned them for it unlike the youngsters of today.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »

bet that im into old school more than you. i dont like the mother fucker,simple. he is overrated with a big ass ego. just cause your one of the first to do it doesnt mean your the best to do it.

get mad

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

the way I see it is...if you don't at least KNOW about the old school rappers, you don't belong in a hip hop debate. I'm only 23 but I've listened to a variety of music from today, the 90s, and the 80s. So I feel my opinion carries more weight then a kid who comes on here and doesn't know about the origins of hip hop. Not liking KRS One is one thing. Personally I can respect what he's done and while I like some of his songs, overall I'm not that big of a fan. But if you've never listened to his albums and you don't know about his influence on the game then you shouldn't be speaking.

And anyone talking about a rapper's age makes themselves out to be an idiot. Its fucking music. there's no age requirement for making music.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »

the way I see it is...if you don't at least KNOW about the old school rappers, you don't belong in a hip hop debate. I'm only 23 but I've listened to a variety of music from today, the 90s, and the 80s. So I feel my opinion carries more weight then a kid who comes on here and doesn't know about the origins of hip hop. Not liking KRS One is one thing. Personally I can respect what he's done and while I like some of his songs, overall I'm not that big of a fan. But if you've never listened to his albums and you don't know about his influence on the game then you shouldn't be speaking.

And anyone talking about a rapper's age makes themselves out to be an idiot. Its fucking music. there's no age requirement for making music.
That was sarcasm, this midwestbitch always yaps about how old school music taste is somehow better than just listening to whatever you like.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 06:51:38 PM »
KRS ONE IS MAD DOPE
FUCK THE DJ IS crazy and he can still spit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
Anyone ever seen KRS live? He puts on some of the best live hip-hop shows you'll ever go to. The dude can still spit like a mother fucker and really knows how to interact with a crowd. One of the greatest of all-time... PERIOD!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »
his views on things are different and i might disagree wit, but muzik wise, he makes dope muzik
that buckshot joint sounds crazy and the dj song is str8 heat
fuck these clowns LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »
Personally, if I ever went to a Hip Hop show, mainly the only artists I would want to see live period, is KRS-One and Busta Rhymes.