Author Topic: Name some of Barack Obama's accomplishments.....  (Read 481 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Name some of Barack Obama's accomplishments.....
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »
LOL at you liberals.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PzFOOcEQtP0&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PzFOOcEQtP0&amp;rel=1</a>

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Name some of Barack Obama's accomplishments.....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »
And the sequel........

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgXPVmlXKQI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NgXPVmlXKQI&amp;rel=1</a>

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »
Democrats dropping knowledge in the 08, y'all!!!!!!!!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »
Of all the people that criticize Obama, you are the least qualified.  You supported a Bush who had a good number of unsuccessful oil companies, a failed attempt to win a seat at the House of Representatives, and got by because of his name as the owner of the Texas Rangers.  Everything was set up for him by his daddy's connections.  How did Bush meet Karl Rove?  Oh of course, because of his daddy. If Karl Rove didn't exist, Bush wouldn't even have sniffed the Presidency. It's Bush's connections that has made him money.    Obama on the other hand, has reached the Senate on his own basically.  He was elected President for the Harvard Law Review, he led many community involved projects (local to state wide levels) and was a financial analyst for mncs. 

Here's a fun stat: Only 7% voters actually know who their candidate really is. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »
First thing, it's FOX news. Don't watch it, or even think about it. It's a biased, right wing, forum of ignorance.

Second thing, Senators don't Accomplish things. What has John McCain accomplished? What has Hillary accomplish. Senators are not leaders. They vote for bills. They are one of hundreds of people voting for bills. They can't accomplish anything. That's why Governors are inherently more qualified to be President.

This video shows the depths of FOX News ignorance. Senators don't accomplish things by themselves. So not shit people can answer what their candidates have done. Nothing. They have done nothing. They vote for Bills. Thats it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »
Of all the people that criticize Obama, you are the least qualified.  You supported a Bush who had a good number of unsuccessful oil companies, a failed attempt to win a seat at the House of Representatives, and got by because of his name as the owner of the Texas Rangers.  Everything was set up for him by his daddy's connections.  How did Bush meet Karl Rove?  Oh of course, because of his daddy. If Karl Rove didn't exist, Bush wouldn't even have sniffed the Presidency. It's Bush's connections that has made him money.    Obama on the other hand, has reached the Senate on his own basically.  He was elected President for the Harvard Law Review, he led many community involved projects (local to state wide levels) and was a financial analyst for mncs. 

Here's a fun stat: Only 7% voters actually know who their candidate really is. 
ether

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 04:40:09 PM »
Mods please delete this thread.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 04:46:28 PM »
lol, just take the L homie

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »

lmao...

but i know one accomplishment: hes black, good speaker thats running for prseident

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »
I like him because he's African, has a Muslim name, and attended Islamic school in Indonesia.  Also, he looks a little like Malcolm when he's giving speaches. 

As far as accomplishments, I'm not aware of any of his accomplishments. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 08:58:59 PM »
That's because he has none.  Think for 1 second about any of your friends you've known for a while, and then imagine if one of them wanted to run for office in Washington.  I'd consider them the biggest sell out I've ever seen, you can't help anybody in congress, people have a circle of influence around them in their lives that you can touch, any thing connected with the government is the biggest bunch of BULLSHIT man ever created.  We're paying Hillary Clinton tax money that you and I break our fucking backs for to fly around in a jet and do bullshit speeches about *nothing* while you and I work 10-12 hours a day to keep what Hillary lets us keep.  Think about how stupid that is.  When was the last time the government did something that helped ANYBODY?  It's been fucking decades.  I said "Hillary" but you can delete that name and replace it with anybody from any side of the aisle or the president or whomever.  These are all people who's goal in life is to make it to washington so they can argue about everything and get nothing accomplished.  Look @ Ted Kennedy.  What has he done?  Period?  Anything?  He's been there 40 years.  Congress has the biggest bunch of crooks in the world in it, because they realize that it's a guaranteed way to con everysingle tax paying citizen in the country.  This is the kind of ignorant shit that goes on: One of the majority leaders in the senate is Sen. Byrd from West Virginia, and while the democrats are going around acting like they're for black people and that republicans are all racist and want to hold people down, Senator Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan.  Not only does nobody care, they keep re-electing him to office.  The democrat voter is too stupid to care. 

John McCain on the republican side is going around making a case for a presidency bid saying he'll cut pork spending in Washington, but he almost went to prision 20 years ago for using money and planes and shit for his own personal use.  He talks about 'the straight talk express' but totally fabricates statements he claims other political rivals made, and gets away with it.  The republican primary voter is too stupid to care. 

Hillary Clinton can stand up on television and straight faced tell you that she's for the black family and cares about racial inequality, and promotes affirmitive action... but when a black man is running for *HER* spot, she won't step aside like she expects white families to do for affirmative action.  They preach one thing, then do the exact opposite. 

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 09:09:40 PM »
Crackers suck.  It's in their nature to suck.  Obama in '08, y'all!  Foreshadows my upcoming revolution in which all crackers will die or wind up in the fields growing my product.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 05:11:26 AM »
That's because he has none.  Think for 1 second about any of your friends you've known for a while, and then imagine if one of them wanted to run for office in Washington.  I'd consider them the biggest sell out I've ever seen, you can't help anybody in congress, people have a circle of influence around them in their lives that you can touch, any thing connected with the government is the biggest bunch of BULLSHIT man ever created.  We're paying Hillary Clinton tax money that you and I break our fucking backs for to fly around in a jet and do bullshit speeches about *nothing* while you and I work 10-12 hours a day to keep what Hillary lets us keep.  Think about how stupid that is.  When was the last time the government did something that helped ANYBODY?  It's been fucking decades.  I said "Hillary" but you can delete that name and replace it with anybody from any side of the aisle or the president or whomever.  These are all people who's goal in life is to make it to washington so they can argue about everything and get nothing accomplished.  Look @ Ted Kennedy.  What has he done?  Period?  Anything?  He's been there 40 years.  Congress has the biggest bunch of crooks in the world in it, because they realize that it's a guaranteed way to con everysingle tax paying citizen in the country.  This is the kind of ignorant shit that goes on: One of the majority leaders in the senate is Sen. Byrd from West Virginia, and while the democrats are going around acting like they're for black people and that republicans are all racist and want to hold people down, Senator Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan.  Not only does nobody care, they keep re-electing him to office.  The democrat voter is too stupid to care. 

John McCain on the republican side is going around making a case for a presidency bid saying he'll cut pork spending in Washington, but he almost went to prision 20 years ago for using money and planes and shit for his own personal use.  He talks about 'the straight talk express' but totally fabricates statements he claims other political rivals made, and gets away with it.  The republican primary voter is too stupid to care. 

Hillary Clinton can stand up on television and straight faced tell you that she's for the black family and cares about racial inequality, and promotes affirmitive action... but when a black man is running for *HER* spot, she won't step aside like she expects white families to do for affirmative action.  They preach one thing, then do the exact opposite. 

Give me a break.... if you really believed half the stuff you just said, then you would support Ron Paul and the Libertarian party because they are the only party that admits what you just said, that government doesnt work, doesn't do anything, and is mostly just a scheme to tax and take peoples money and distribute it in ways that benefit their circle.  The Libertarians are the only ones that admit that government can't save us, and that the only solution is to get government out of our way, and allow the free market to take its place.

But no... you will run and vote for John McCain cause you identify with that Fox news crowd that wants to believe that the white man is losing ground in the world, and that this control is losing its moral fiber (which it never had one, but your preachers side the spread of homosexuality and abortion to energize their petty followers) and that the Republican party is your only hope.

You voted for and support Bush, and then turn around and complain about big government not doing anything for the people.  Your a joke.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:14:42 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »
I like him because he's African, has a Muslim name, and attended Islamic school in Indonesia.  Also, he looks a little like Malcolm when he's giving speaches. 

As far as accomplishments, I'm not aware of any of his accomplishments. 
LOL man who cares if he has a muslim or christian name, or if he went to islamic school, it doesnt show that he's tolerant, just look at his foreign policies in the middle east.
Crackers suck.  It's in their nature to suck.  Obama in '08, y'all!  Foreshadows my upcoming revolution in which all crackers will die or wind up in the fields growing my product.
Man for a person with such political logic I dont know why you're backing him up so much like as if he's perfect. He's the best choice out of all of them, but he still is gonna be another israeli-jewish lobbyist like Bush. Not that i got anything against jews or anything, just the fact that high corporate companies set up lobbies under the presidents feet, and alot which happen to be aligned with the current Israeli Government.

Lastly as for Real American and Trauma-san... none of you are welcome here..so stay on the ranch

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
LMAO, I laugh every time you do that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE