Author Topic: Name some of Barack Obama's accomplishments.....  (Read 479 times)

lambosv21

• Lil Geezy
  • Music for the People
Re: Name some of Barack Obama's accomplishments.....
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »
he successfully lies and says his money in the intial phases came from the people.  i guess that would be a start

his money actually came from oil companies, insurance firms, lobbyists and many other special interests.  Millions and millions of dollars worth of special interest groups.  Then he has the balls to say "we got our funds from the people"...people who want "change"  talk about generic yet successful marketing, which can be proved by this idiot thread starter and everyone backing all the major "candidates".

if you think Hilary is any different from Obama you've got another thing coming.  Both are a lose for this country.  Just like McCain.

This type of thread shows the ignorance of the general population who is focusing on candidates bickering about minor details, when they are all pushing the same fucking agenda.

/yourself

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
Mods please delete this thread.
LMAO, I laugh every time you do that.

Me too.  He can be funny as fuck.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »
This threat makes me laugh<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2mY7f4OQK2o&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2mY7f4OQK2o&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>  Obama has done many things in his life that would make some presidents feel like slackers. Obama is ready.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 07:02:49 PM »
This threat makes me laugh

Who threatened you?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

ill take him over mccain anyday...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »
That's because he has none.  Think for 1 second about any of your friends you've known for a while, and then imagine if one of them wanted to run for office in Washington.  I'd consider them the biggest sell out I've ever seen, you can't help anybody in congress, people have a circle of influence around them in their lives that you can touch, any thing connected with the government is the biggest bunch of BULLSHIT man ever created.  We're paying Hillary Clinton tax money that you and I break our fucking backs for to fly around in a jet and do bullshit speeches about *nothing* while you and I work 10-12 hours a day to keep what Hillary lets us keep.  Think about how stupid that is.  When was the last time the government did something that helped ANYBODY?  It's been fucking decades.  I said "Hillary" but you can delete that name and replace it with anybody from any side of the aisle or the president or whomever.  These are all people who's goal in life is to make it to washington so they can argue about everything and get nothing accomplished.  Look @ Ted Kennedy.  What has he done?  Period?  Anything?  He's been there 40 years.  Congress has the biggest bunch of crooks in the world in it, because they realize that it's a guaranteed way to con everysingle tax paying citizen in the country.  This is the kind of ignorant shit that goes on: One of the majority leaders in the senate is Sen. Byrd from West Virginia, and while the democrats are going around acting like they're for black people and that republicans are all racist and want to hold people down, Senator Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan.  Not only does nobody care, they keep re-electing him to office.  The democrat voter is too stupid to care. 

John McCain on the republican side is going around making a case for a presidency bid saying he'll cut pork spending in Washington, but he almost went to prision 20 years ago for using money and planes and shit for his own personal use.  He talks about 'the straight talk express' but totally fabricates statements he claims other political rivals made, and gets away with it.  The republican primary voter is too stupid to care. 

Hillary Clinton can stand up on television and straight faced tell you that she's for the black family and cares about racial inequality, and promotes affirmitive action... but when a black man is running for *HER* spot, she won't step aside like she expects white families to do for affirmative action.  They preach one thing, then do the exact opposite. 
Excellent points, but you need to emphasis the main reason why government is so corrupt. The people. The average, everyday people willing to ignore truth in favor of just swallowing what the media and politicians tell them. The best of people can go into politics, but if they aren't checked by the people who vote for them, then they will always go corrupt since they don't need accountability. These people choose to dumb down their own perception of politics to "what is his belief on this one issue?", "what race is he?", "who do I see the most on the news?", etc. The best argument against democracy is that the people are not smart enough to know what is best for them. Looking at the current state of the USA, I can see that. Corrupt wars that are bankrupting the country, struggling economy, illegal spying, and people ignore this and base their votes on what the media tells them. People are too lazy or too stupid to find the truth for themselves. And politicians these days know that.