Author Topic: DE-MOD DOGGYSTLYIN!!!!  (Read 344 times)

Doggystylin

Re: DE-MOD DOGGYSTLYIN!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
lol, good luck fags, you are th reason this forum is cluttred with shit and all im trying to do is clean it up. go ahead and message seer, get banned quicker.

Well, I messaged him before about some stuff going on, but I never got a response. He probably never even looked at it. It's not like people will be likely to get banned this time around.

Jome is more accessible

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 12:41:27 PM »
Quit your whining, bitch boy.
when do you wanna box it out jew boy

After we ball for 500 bux, desi choot.
NIK, have some integrity.  Im not ballin for 500, but i will fight you for 500.  stop trying to jew up the contract!

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »
lmao you really think if you beat someone's ass they're going to pay you 500 for it? grow up dude, lol

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »
lmao you really think if you beat someone's ass they're going to pay you 500 for it? grow up dude, lol

THATS SIKOTIC HOLDS THE MONEY BEFORE THE FIGHT, SMARTEN UP

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »
i dont even care about the money

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 12:46:06 PM »
Quit your whining, bitch boy.
when do you wanna box it out jew boy

After we ball for 500 bux, desi choot.
NIK, have some integrity.  Im not ballin for 500

This is my first time getting PUNJABI PUSSY

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »
we've gone through this too many times on the dub, and yet its still hilarious

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

THATS SIKOTIC HOLDS THE MONEY BEFORE THE FIGHT, SMARTEN UP
WORD. ILL HOLD THE PURSE UNTIL AFTER THE FIGHT. WHOEVER IS WINS OR IS STILL ALIVE CAN GET THE LOOT. I CHARGE 15% BUT FOR YOU GUYS ILL DO IT FOR 10%.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 12:49:22 PM »
im dead serious about this, so i dont care what has happened in the past as far as dub members fighting.  but this time, NIK's gettin his ass beat

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 12:51:03 PM »
LOL...He'd start crying once he actually realized he can't even reach my head. PLAY ME FOR 5 BILLS, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »
im dead serious about this, so i dont care what has happened in the past as far as dub members fighting.  but this time, NIK's gettin his ass beat

because he disrespected you online? lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
IM SERIOUS TOO. THIS SHIT MUST BE DOCUMENTED OR WITNESSED BY OTHER DUBCC MEMBERS SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHO IS A REAL MOTHERFUCKER AND WHO IS A BITCH.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
LOL...He'd start crying once he actually realized he can't even reach my head. PLAY ME FOR 5 BILLS, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
LMAO.  you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall.  but to be honest, im not even worried about boxing, im more of a ground fighter.  so for this fight, i'll be looking for a submission.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
LMAO.  you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall.  but to be honest, im not even worried about boxing, im more of a ground fighter.  so for this fight, i'll be looking for a submission.

Getting pounded in the ass doesn't make you a ground fighter, you faggot

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »
IM SERIOUS TOO. THIS SHIT MUST BE DOCUMENTED OR WITNESSED BY OTHER DUBCC MEMBERS SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHO IS A REAL MOTHERFUCKER AND WHO IS A BITCH.
My nigga Sikotic.  I couldn't agree with you more.  Just to clarify, i'm fighting Elior cuz he disrespected me by saying homosexual comments, and i am gonna beat his ass as a result.