Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1499 times)

crash

"THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« on: February 17, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »
Download from any of these sites, take a listen and let me know what yall think
it's 77mb
www.inDAstreets.net
www.inDAstreets.tv
www.THISISSPIDERLOC.tv

AnybodyKilla

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »
4sho!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
Spider joke...............................WHy Dont u quit, u aint making no money, u wont be, u will never get a release, a soldout show or any request to be on the feature...

Dude just quit, I bet his Hustling brings more money....

bgko1

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
Props looking forward to listing to this.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »
Pretty Dope mixtape my favorites tracks off there is "Just Askin" Replaceable, King of R N B, Computer Love, and the track with Llyod Banks was tight......

and to No Teflon serious how old are you? You sound like a little ass kid hating on what the next nigga got in his pocket....You gotta be a little White kid.

No Teflon

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »
LOL, calling me a Kid...Computer Love was released when I had my Ipod 2.5 years ago, i think that shit was when Spider was Cool with Game??? Its some electronic beat....Damn, u calling me a kid and talking 2005 Material...

Its my objective to humiliate Baby SPider and make him quit the Game and never ever rap, becoz as u have seen, Even G unit Hardcore Stans think that Spider loc is the wackest rapper ever!

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »
I downloaded this. Spider really needs to start stepping his rap game up. He sounds the same and says the same typa things on every track. Im so bored now.

DPGC23

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 03:09:33 PM »
COOO IMA TAKE A SNEAK PEAK
PROPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 03:58:18 PM »
nah on the real this shit aint cutting it for me. my lil niggaz who i consider average can rap better than this spi cat. Is spider even on G-unit? he hasnt been on tour or public event with them in months. He's never mentioned on thisis50.com web videos.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 04:36:35 PM »
Spider joke...............................WHy Dont u quit, u aint making no money, u wont be, u will never get a release, a soldout show or any request to be on the feature...

Damn sucka! You act like somebody forced you to open this thread get off of Spider's nutts,  bitch boy.

Good lookin' out on the DL Crash!!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »
Aww shit, The King of R&B is BANGIN FOR REAL !!! This mixtape is strictly for the ladies and the playas !!! Spi really did his thing on the whole mixtape,BIG UPS TO THE KING OF R&B !!!

My favorite song is "All Night Baby"..The hook,the beat,and the flow is definitely off the hook,right on point  !!

I've been waiting on Computer Love,everyone got 1 of those these days, I hope ;)

Irreplaceable : A banger ! "Like I'm desperate , or got no place to go, the next bitch know I'm irreplaceable ! Your bad I get around like a no man, you ain't even got cable @ your pad " !! Smurf, Spi, Dresta really did their thing on this track !

Comin' to America : A dope collabo as well, the beat is nice too, it kind of remind me of some of the old DPG tracks !

Look Good feat Banks :  Spi really on point with the beat, his flow is knockin too !"It's money over bitch's if you really wanna know but you can buy a ticket if you really wanna go. You look good but I'm just too hood to come off my paper, I wish I would. "

R Kelly Shit : I like how Spi rappin' over this beat, a nice mellow flow !

This is SPI's best mixtape, Imo !! This type of music is appealing to females, and you all know how we make the world go round  8)

I give it an overall  9/10 !!!!

* Waits for all the karma and haters to comment *

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 04:57:37 PM »

Spi said it best when he said "I'd rather have a MF check on me and hate, rather than not check on me @ all ". It shows Spi is really doin' something right considering all the posts and time you wasted on a artist you supposedly claim not to LIKE !!! :laugh:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »
I just ran through it and I'm feelin' Blood Hood, Life of a playa, R.Kelly Shit, I applaud u and Comin 2 America. So Spi did his thang!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 05:44:40 PM »
Aww shit, The King of R&B is BANGIN FOR REAL !!! This mixtape is strictly for the ladies and the playas !!! Spi really did his thing on the whole mixtape,BIG UPS TO THE KING OF R&B !!!

My favorite song is "All Night Baby"..The hook,the beat,and the flow is definitely off the hook,right on point  !!

I've been waiting on Computer Love,everyone got 1 of those these days, I hope ;)

Irreplaceable : A banger ! "Like I'm desperate , or got no place to go, the next bitch know I'm irreplaceable ! Your bad I get around like a no man, you ain't even got cable @ your pad " !! Smurf, Spi, Dresta really did their thing on this track !

Comin' to America : A dope collabo as well, the beat is nice too, it kind of remind me of some of the old DPG tracks !

Look Good feat Banks :  Spi really on point with the beat, his flow is knockin too !"It's money over bitch's if you really wanna know but you can buy a ticket if you really wanna go. You look good but I'm just too hood to come off my paper, I wish I would. "

R Kelly Shit : I like how Spi rappin' over this beat, a nice mellow flow !

This is SPI's best mixtape, Imo !! This type of music is appealing to females, and you all know how we make the world go round  8)

I give it an overall  9/10 !!!!

* Waits for all the karma and haters to comment *

LMAO..You'd swear this guy was some sorta 'god'..'can do no wack track...Plllllleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I'm in musical mood..so i'll listen to what this dude is talkin bout on this mixtape..'King Of Rappin & Bangin'..Gotta hand it to Ol Spider he sure know's how to come up with funny names.. :-X :-\

Hopefully when i'm done i wouldn't have the same opinion as Ma Dude=>
Spider really needs to start stepping his rap game up. He sounds the same and says the same typa things on every track. Im so bored now.
:-X :-\:-X :-\:-X :-\:-X :-\

I doubt that...But for once..lets see if Pigs can fly....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »
I'm feelin' most of the songs, for the most part the mixtape's good IMO...