Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1512 times)

Al Bundy

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

Get HELP, it's never too LATE !!! 8)

it's never too late to lose 200 pounds bertha
It's never too late to go back straight SWEET Al Bundy, the only HOMO I know rockin a PINK phone and proud of it with a 17 page thread on this muthafucka  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah your ass need to hurry up and get you a life, no wonder you hate on Spider Loc and the females who support him. Your ass is gay and been wanting Spi all to yourself this whole time you, selfish lil devil you !! Too bad he ain't a faggot like you. Spider said it best in the interview,"If this is what it takes to make it in hip hop today, I can't wear all pink,(Hint HInt)I can't kiss another man on the mouth,(You lost with that one, I knew you was a funny bunny when you had Lil Wayne on your avatar) or have butterfly tattoos on my body ( God knows what kind of shit you got on your limpy ass body :laugh:)

I can't believe people on here who actually wasted that much fuckin' time on your lil pink phone thread, engaging in your homosexuality !!! No wonder this forum is so fucked up, y'all wanna discuss pink phones, rather than hip hop !!! Y'all the reason why hip hop is DEAD today !!!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152903.msg1586293#msg1586293

the thread was a joke and i posted like all of 5 times in that thread. don't cry bertha because you can't get out of your bed in the morning without assistance

and LOL i've never kissed a dude and don't plan on it. how come you think you know me so well? stalker much?

i think we can all agree you're a loser for having all of your posts pertaining to spider loc like a fat groupie bitch

Shut up fag boy and get you a LIFE !! I'm saying some real SHIT that goes unrecognized !!! You my dear are GAY !!! All you do is bash females on here by insulting them ! REAL men don't do that or make 17 page threads about their pink phone !!  :laugh: Lol @ you calling anybody a LOSER you HOMO INTERNET NERD !!!1

You MAD cause I called you out like the BITCH BOY you really are, huh Lil Mama ???  :'( :'(

shut up fag boy! oh wow look at little girl throwing a temper tantrum. here's some food hopefully it will calm down your hunger. or maybe instead of spending 10 hours on a forum, you could work at jenny craig. how great would it be if you got a life and lost some weight?

i bash females? nah homegirl i'm talking about your groupie ass who can't see past spider locs pubes to type a coherent sentence. i have nothing to prove to your lame ass.

you're mad because i'm exposing you for being a lame bitch who always has spider loc in her mouth. bitch you know he doesn't love you so quit being a skeezer and get with the program.
A skeezer ??  Couldn't you come up with something more hip, rather than your LAME homo words from the eighties ?? You talk like that to every girl on here. Why ??

Because you're a WOMAN hater !! I don't see why you're trying to hide your homosexuality now SALLY BUNDY !! It's ok to come out the CLOSET, this is 2008, where society accepts YOU PEOPLE !!!

Of course you're MAD because I'm posting pertaining to Spider Loc, that's what normal heterosexual's do !!! You want me to get on your level and start posting on shit like your PINK phone, Sally !

You need to get with the program by putting a fat dick in your mouth, to SHUT your dick suckers up, or your stanky fingers, that just came out your ASSHOLE ~~

i'm gay because i think you're ugly? your comprehension skills are lacking bertha. you mad my old phone had more swag than yours? LOL @ me being a woman hater. i hate women so much yet i'm dating one. bertha you never cease to amaze me with your lame attempts to son me. i hope the next time you eat a 12x12 at inn n out that your heart stops.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »
youre all bickering like little bitches. and for the record...........THIS MIXTAPE SUCKS
[

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

Get HELP, it's never too LATE !!! 8)

it's never too late to lose 200 pounds bertha
It's never too late to go back straight SWEET Al Bundy, the only HOMO I know rockin a PINK phone and proud of it with a 17 page thread on this muthafucka  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah your ass need to hurry up and get you a life, no wonder you hate on Spider Loc and the females who support him. Your ass is gay and been wanting Spi all to yourself this whole time you, selfish lil devil you !! Too bad he ain't a faggot like you. Spider said it best in the interview,"If this is what it takes to make it in hip hop today, I can't wear all pink,(Hint HInt)I can't kiss another man on the mouth,(You lost with that one, I knew you was a funny bunny when you had Lil Wayne on your avatar) or have butterfly tattoos on my body ( God knows what kind of shit you got on your limpy ass body :laugh:)

I can't believe people on here who actually wasted that much fuckin' time on your lil pink phone thread, engaging in your homosexuality !!! No wonder this forum is so fucked up, y'all wanna discuss pink phones, rather than hip hop !!! Y'all the reason why hip hop is DEAD today !!!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152903.msg1586293#msg1586293

the thread was a joke and i posted like all of 5 times in that thread. don't cry bertha because you can't get out of your bed in the morning without assistance

and LOL i've never kissed a dude and don't plan on it. how come you think you know me so well? stalker much?

i think we can all agree you're a loser for having all of your posts pertaining to spider loc like a fat groupie bitch

Shut up fag boy and get you a LIFE !! I'm saying some real SHIT that goes unrecognized !!! You my dear are GAY !!! All you do is bash females on here by insulting them ! REAL men don't do that or make 17 page threads about their pink phone !!  :laugh: Lol @ you calling anybody a LOSER you HOMO INTERNET NERD !!!1

You MAD cause I called you out like the BITCH BOY you really are, huh Lil Mama ???  :'( :'(

shut up fag boy! oh wow look at little girl throwing a temper tantrum. here's some food hopefully it will calm down your hunger. or maybe instead of spending 10 hours on a forum, you could work at jenny craig. how great would it be if you got a life and lost some weight?

i bash females? nah homegirl i'm talking about your groupie ass who can't see past spider locs pubes to type a coherent sentence. i have nothing to prove to your lame ass.

you're mad because i'm exposing you for being a lame bitch who always has spider loc in her mouth. bitch you know he doesn't love you so quit being a skeezer and get with the program.
A skeezer ??  Couldn't you come up with something more hip, rather than your LAME homo words from the eighties ?? You talk like that to every girl on here. Why ??

Because you're a WOMAN hater !! I don't see why you're trying to hide your homosexuality now SALLY BUNDY !! It's ok to come out the CLOSET, this is 2008, where society accepts YOU PEOPLE !!!

Of course you're MAD because I'm posting pertaining to Spider Loc, that's what normal heterosexual's do !!! You want me to get on your level and start posting on shit like your PINK phone, Sally !

You need to get with the program by putting a fat dick in your mouth, to SHUT your dick suckers up, or your stanky fingers, that just came out your ASSHOLE ~~

i'm gay because i think you're ugly? your comprehension skills are lacking bertha. you mad my old phone had more swag than yours? LOL @ me being a woman hater. i hate women so much yet i'm dating one. bertha you never cease to amaze me with your lame attempts to son me. i hope the next time you eat a 12x12 at inn n out that your heart stops.

You think I'm so ugly , then why the fuck you keep comin' back Sally ? I told you once before, you not my type, I don't do homo's , y'all the reason for spreading the AIDS virus like the common cold today.

Lol @ you dating !!! Let me ask one question out of curiousity, "Which one of y'all muthafucka's is the bottom bitch" ? My money is on you Sally with the hot pink stylish phone !! Oh, how you do that there Sally !!!

messi19

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »
yeah im white..wooohooo yeah dude rock on :rock: :rock:....how mad r u?

White ppl >>> Spider Loc u mad?

Hell naw we ain't mad but I'm disappointed that you would talk so much shit and not give up the myspace lol that's cool tho, jack but u'z a weirdo 'cause you know you're  playin Spi's music right now lol.

Haha why the fuck should i give my myspace to u? I dont even have u on my page anymore but i recognize that pic. Even if i gave it to u what the fuck would u do..clown me? please hahahahaha..and r u 12 years old or some? u really catchin feelins right now thats why..LOL at me playin Spis music..hahahahahah yeah im playin the track with Jay Rock right now u know were he u can hear on of his "best" lines ever "1+1 makes 2..." i think u know the rest..how mad are u? On a scale?

crash

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2008, 01:56:01 AM »
classic

evo

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2008, 02:12:06 AM »
Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B

none of those songs made radio... made any buzz OFFLINE... spider loc's only fanbase is ONLINE... nobody offline knows or gives a fuck about him... hes wack and his flow is boring... period.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2008, 02:54:35 AM »
Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B

none of those songs made radio... made any buzz OFFLINE... spider loc's only fanbase is ONLINE... nobody offline knows or gives a fuck about him... hes wack and his flow is boring... period.
Is that right ?? Well you must never step foot off the net, if you honestly believe this is his only fanbase !!! Spi is worldwide, and I honestly doubt the first place you heard of him was here ! But I always seem to forget the people I'm actually talking to are internet nerds, with no life or no pussy !!!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:57:26 AM by JUICY GIRL »

evo

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2008, 03:12:41 AM »
JUICY GIRL aka Crash and Spider Loc ;)

I'm not a betting man, but I will pay you $1000 if Spider Loc ever has a Billboard Top 100 Record ;)

messi19

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2008, 03:20:33 AM »
240 bars made and ended Spiders career. It made him cuz nobody even knew who the fuck he was, but it ended him cuz when is he releasin his album?...December '08 maybe ::)? And he got murked on that shit period that shit was straight murder. N nobody been givin a fuck about his so called disses nor (yeah i know nor, i must be white then..hmmm) his sorry ass career. While Jay Rock is doin tracks with Wayne & Game workin with producers like Cool & Dre this nigga is at the back of the bus, shootin videos in his kitchen while J Rock doin videos like Lift Me Up..and Spider is supposed to be the "West Kept Secret" and somebody people are feelin right? Biiiiiatch Pllzzzzz!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2008, 06:51:46 AM »
LOL..Pple are still beating a 'dead Horse'..
Give it Up!!!
Spi is worldwide...what do you mean by that??
Every artist is worldwide..so what makes SpI different??

You try so hard to defend an artist who tries so hard to drop wack material...

Spi has a long way to go if he wants to add some substance to that title 'Best West Kept Secret'..if that is his claim what about others like Crooked I??..XL Middleton..Jay Rock.Young Joker..the list is endless..

Other rappers have rapped about banging and dropping flows as well..bring sumthin new..if you want us to believe that you are 'West Kept Secret' if you fail to deliver..then you might as well have proven that you are 'West kept Secret'..however not for being an incredible artist, but being the worst artist...that Title can go either way, it's on Spi do ensure it's does him justice..Enough said..

**Opens the Doors, for Spi Stans to get emotional**
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

evo

« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »
I'm not a betting man, but I will pay you $1000 if Spider Loc ever has a Billboard Top 100 Record

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:47 AM »

Hell naw we ain't mad but I'm disappointed that you would talk so much shit and not give up the myspace lol that's cool tho, jack but u'z a weirdo 'cause you know you're  playin Spi's music right now lol.

Haha why the fuck should i give my myspace to u? I dont even have u on my page anymore but i recognize that pic. Even if i gave it to u what the fuck would u do..clown me? please hahahahaha..and r u 12 years old or some? u really catchin feelins right now thats why..LOL at me playin Spis music..hahahahahah yeah im playin the track with Jay Rock right now u know were he u can hear on of his "best" lines ever "1+1 makes 2..." i think u know the rest..how mad are u? On a scale?

Naw, we're not talkin about Spider anymore we're talkin about yo bitch ass. Now I already said give me your myspace so I can clown yo ass more so my intensions were already made known. Am I 12? You know my age and you recognized my default pic which is new so don't act like u deleted my page before u realized who you were talkin to lol. It's my job to expose bitches like you this is what I do so ain't nobody catchin feelins knock it off you Dipset dick suckin ho. Am I mad? Are you scaaaaaaared? Fuck yo Myspace punk cause yo scary ass isn't about to give it up. You already know you're somethin' to laugh at lol I'm just tryin to get a few laughs in.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »

Naw, we're not talkin about Spider anymore we're talkin about yo bitch ass. Now I already said give me your myspace so I can clown yo ass more so my intensions were already made known. Am I 12? You know my age and you recognized my default pic which is new so don't act like u deleted my page before u realized who you were talkin to lol. It's my job to expose bitches like you this is what I do so ain't nobody catchin feelins knock it off you Dipset dick suckin ho. Am I mad? Are you scaaaaaaared? Fuck yo Myspace punk cause yo scary ass isn't about to give it up. You already know you're somethin' to laugh at lol I'm just tryin to get a few laughs in.

u maaaaad u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad? how angry are u? u want my myspace..aiight www.myspace.com/carsonzfynest there u go.."clown" all day..
tell em how mad u are right now? ure weeeeeeak as hell.."is not even about Spider anymore" :'( :'(..oooh yeah..i deleted yo page a long time ago HAHAHAH at u sayin its a new pic..i recognize the PERSON in that pic dummy..I added you a long time ago then i deleted u then like 3-4 days ago u posted some shit on this forum and i wanted to know if u were a dude or a chick so i checked it out and then the page was priivate but i recognize the person in that pic..get it now biiiiiiatch..

LOL at u "exposin me"..aiight go head and expose me ::) HAHAHA..

The Cookie Monster >>>>>> Spider Loc u mad?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2008, 01:35:55 PM »
lol...Looks Like Messi is still holdin it Down 8) 8) 8)

it ain't bout Spider Loc anymore..which is pretty awful...his music or lack of it..creates this vacuum that can only be filled with arguments..sad really...lol..

hey Messi who's the Lady in ur Profile??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
lol...Looks Like Messi is still holdin it Down 8) 8) 8)

it ain't bout Spider Loc anymore..which is pretty awful...his music or lack of it..creates this vacuum that can only be filled with arguments..sad really...lol..

hey Messi who's the Lady in ur Profile??

That's my profile. Mess is not about to give up his Myspace
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme