Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1514 times)

No Teflon

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
Spider joke...............................WHy Dont u quit, u aint making no money, u wont be, u will never get a release, a soldout show or any request to be on the feature...

Dude just quit, I bet his Hustling brings more money....
Spi said it best when he said "I'd rather have a MF check on me and hate, rather than not check on me @ all ". It shows Spi is really doin' something right considering all the posts and time you wasted on a artist you supposedly claim not to LIKE !!! :laugh:

IF u think Spider loc is getting at least 10 bux from Mixtapes u are mistaken...U are a joke! Look at urself, if u are who u claim to be, u are a joke, and if u are not Her, U are a joke either way./..

u are the most pathetic person ever, and whats worse is that u like Spider loc, Most avarage, wack ass nigga

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 06:13:18 PM »
That's the gayest title i've heard in a minute, i'm gonna check it out though

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »
Spider joke...............................WHy Dont u quit, u aint making no money, u wont be, u will never get a release, a soldout show or any request to be on the feature...

Spi said it best when he said "I'd rather have a MF check on me and hate, rather than not check on me @ all ". It shows Spi is really doin' something right considering all the posts and time you wasted on a artist you supposedly claim not to LIKE !!! :laugh:

Sorry 2 bust ya bubble there Babes,
but anybody bum of d street can make a statement like that...
So they can make themselves immune to harsh criticism.....

What does it benefit if all the feedback one seems to get is bad???

Ne waYS..That's may 2 cents...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 06:16:25 PM »
I haven't listened yet...is lloyd banks the only guest?

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »
I haven't listened yet...is lloyd banks the only guest?

nah there's appearances from Mitchy Slick, Dre'sta, Kokane, Papa Smurf, and Paybacc too

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »

True any bum off the street can make a statement like the one mentioned above boo, but have you wondered and asked yourself "Why does so many people who claim not to like an artist's music waste so much precious time directing all their negative energy on him" ?  I mean after the first post we understood they don't like Spi's music and chose Game over him, so why keep coming back saying the same shit ? I mean haven't they made thesmselves evidently clear that they don't like him ? Why keep coming back to re-iterate the same shit like a broken record ? Only haters or mf's who are scared of this dude comin' up will continue to repeat the same shit, don't you agree babes ?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »
That's the gayest title i've heard in a minute, i'm gonna check it out though
King of R&B stands for " King of Rappin' and Bangin' "

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »

IF u think Spider loc is getting at least 10 bux from Mixtapes u are mistaken...U are a joke! Look at urself, if u are who u claim to be, u are a joke, and if u are not Her, U are a joke either way./..

u are the most pathetic person ever, and whats worse is that u like Spider loc, Most avarage, wack ass nigga
Stop Cryin' like a BITCH already boy !!!

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »
King of RNB? its worse than Spider loc greatest Hits...Greatest hits? IS that an Empty Blank CD? Coz he aint got no Hits.........

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »
Aww shit, The King of R&B is BANGIN FOR REAL !!! This mixtape is strictly for the ladies and the playas !!! Spi really did his thing on the whole mixtape,BIG UPS TO THE KING OF R&B !!!

My favorite song is "All Night Baby"..The hook,the beat,and the flow is definitely off the hook,right on point  !!

I've been waiting on Computer Love,everyone got 1 of those these days, I hope ;)

Irreplaceable : A banger ! "Like I'm desperate , or got no place to go, the next bitch know I'm irreplaceable ! Your bad I get around like a no man, you ain't even got cable @ your pad " !! Smurf, Spi, Dresta really did their thing on this track !

Comin' to America : A dope collabo as well, the beat is nice too, it kind of remind me of some of the old DPG tracks !

Look Good feat Banks :  Spi really on point with the beat, his flow is knockin too !"It's money over bitch's if you really wanna know but you can buy a ticket if you really wanna go. You look good but I'm just too hood to come off my paper, I wish I would. "

R Kelly Shit : I like how Spi rappin' over this beat, a nice mellow flow !

This is SPI's best mixtape, Imo !! This type of music is appealing to females, and you all know how we make the world go round  8)

I give it an overall  9/10 !!!!

* Waits for all the karma and haters to comment *

ONE serirous question... is there any spider song you dont like?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »
Aww shit, The King of R&B is BANGIN FOR REAL !!! This mixtape is strictly for the ladies and the playas !!! Spi really did his thing on the whole mixtape,BIG UPS TO THE KING OF R&B !!!

My favorite song is "All Night Baby"..The hook,the beat,and the flow is definitely off the hook,right on point  !!

I've been waiting on Computer Love,everyone got 1 of those these days, I hope ;)

Irreplaceable : A banger ! "Like I'm desperate , or got no place to go, the next bitch know I'm irreplaceable ! Your bad I get around like a no man, you ain't even got cable @ your pad " !! Smurf, Spi, Dresta really did their thing on this track !

Comin' to America : A dope collabo as well, the beat is nice too, it kind of remind me of some of the old DPG tracks !

Look Good feat Banks :  Spi really on point with the beat, his flow is knockin too !"It's money over bitch's if you really wanna know but you can buy a ticket if you really wanna go. You look good but I'm just too hood to come off my paper, I wish I would. "

R Kelly Shit : I like how Spi rappin' over this beat, a nice mellow flow !

This is SPI's best mixtape, Imo !! This type of music is appealing to females, and you all know how we make the world go round  8)

I give it an overall  9/10 !!!!

* Waits for all the karma and haters to comment *

ONE serirous question... is there any spider song you dont like?
Why does it matter what Spider Loc song I don't like ? The topic of the thread is your opinion on the King of R&b, that's what your focus should be on. Why don't you D/L his music and tell ME what song you DIG off the mixtape :)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »
Mixtape was coo!!!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 11:24:21 PM »

True any bum off the street can make a statement like the one mentioned above boo, but have you wondered and asked yourself "Why does so many people who claim not to like an artist's music waste so much precious time directing all their negative energy on him" ?  I mean after the first post we understood they don't like Spi's music and chose Game over him, so why keep coming back saying the same shit ? I mean haven't they made thesmselves evidently clear that they don't like him ? Why keep coming back to re-iterate the same shit like a broken record ? Only haters or mf's who are scared of this dude comin' up will continue to repeat the same shit, don't you agree babes ?

spider never gonna realease his album, he is below average rapper with bad lyrics!! put him in a rap group an let him sing on hooks, an just maybe he can make it :-\   people listen to spider, fo maybe one day he make a hit ::)

kingston

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 01:02:52 AM »
the hate is too strong.. :o if you don't like spider loc why y'all come to this tread ?? i'm not a big fan of is music but still i'm not a hater.
it seems like poeple  get in there just to hate.i don't get it

teletomble

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »
Is There A Back Cover?