Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1511 times)

Al Bundy

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

Get HELP, it's never too LATE !!! 8)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
LOL, calling me a Kid...Computer Love was released when I had my Ipod 2.5 years ago, i think that shit was when Spider was Cool with Game??? Its some electronic beat....Damn, u calling me a kid and talking 2005 Material...

Its my objective to humiliate Baby SPider and make him quit the Game and never ever rap, becoz as u have seen, Even G unit Hardcore Stans think that Spider loc is the wackest rapper ever!

The problem is Spider dont get a fuck about a patheic little White kid and neither those Game....LOL you actually think any of these rappers get a fuck about a geek? Go try to get you some pussy. LOL at this clown cheering for rappers and rap crews like a sports team  :D :D

evo

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2008, 12:03:05 AM »
THIS MIXTAPE SUCKED PERIOD

JUICY GIRL = SPIDER LOC.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crash

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 01:00:01 AM »
The king of R&B

teletomble

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 01:03:26 AM »
The king of R&B

Crash, Is There A Back Cover?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 01:47:45 AM »
THIS MIXTAPE SUCKED PERIOD

What songs sucked sugar momma ? Y'all be killin' me jumpin' on these boards with so much hate filled in y'all lil hearts, what you really MAD @ boy ?

evo

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 02:45:41 AM »
"Dysfunktional" was pretty tight, but his whole sound is like glasses malone... slow and boring.
there are no songs on this mixtape that will pick up any buzz
face it

crash

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2008, 08:17:47 AM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

K-9

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2008, 09:14:20 AM »
IM BUMPIN R&B NONSTOP  8) CRASH
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:16:39 AM by SPIDER LOC IS NO JOKE »

messi19

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2008, 09:15:25 AM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

crash

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2008, 12:15:50 PM »
funny lil boy... who told you all that?? or you read that on the internet right? what you said didnt include any facts with references for the facts, macter of fact anytime you want to answer one of my questions can you write it APA style, thanks....so until then did you check out this mixtape???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

Get HELP, it's never too LATE !!! 8)

it's never too late to lose 200 pounds bertha

messi19

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.

Bitch ive seen yo myspace before you cant rap for SHIT u wouldnt even know what good rappin is. People outside aint feelin him neither. But lemme ask you something, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNET and OUTSIDE?? People on the internet are apart of the "people outside" so just cuz they say their opinions about dude on the internet they're irrelevant? How come Crash is on this site? To build a buzz on the streets? If people gave Spider good feedback on the internet then it would matter right? Haha if people were feelin him we woulda hear a album by now u dumb ass fool. There aint no buzz for him. People are feelin Ya Boy, Jay Rock, Crooked I more, as far as the new cats even though Crooked been in the game for some time. Its rappers like Spider that are always in denial and gassin himself up too much. Well see how much people are feelin him when his album drops.