Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1513 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.

Bitch ive seen yo myspace before you cant rap for SHIT u wouldnt even know what good rappin is. People outside aint feelin him neither. But lemme ask you something, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNET and OUTSIDE?? People on the internet are apart of the "people outside" so just cuz they say their opinions about dude on the internet they're irrelevant? How come Crash is on this site? To build a buzz on the streets? If people gave Spider good feedback on the internet then it would matter right? Haha if people were feelin him we woulda hear a album by now u dumb ass fool. There aint no buzz for him. People are feelin Ya Boy, Jay Rock, Crooked I more, as far as the new cats even though Crooked been in the game for some time. Its rappers like Spider that are always in denial and gassin himself up too much. Well see how much people are feelin him when his album drops.

Damn you hate your life so much all you can do is hate on people? LOL and As my homegirl Supreme was saying the opinions of internet geeks dont count. I see alot of street niggas bang Spider Loc shit. Where I stay at is an enemy hood of Spider but niggas still bump his shit. Whats the difference between Internet and Real life? Lets see fun boy White boys like yourself be online cheering for crews like a football team having wet dreams about meeting rappers while real people in real life bump shit no matter who the artist is rather the shit bangs or not.

Maybe Crash is on this site to promote Spider because he gets paid for it you moron. Did you get paid when you met your idol Game on stage screaming like a bitch and almost passed out? You really should try to leave your house but I bet you get picked on anyway.

h2k4

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2008, 08:23:04 PM »
I gave this tape a listen and I wasn't really feeling it.  Aside from a couple of songs (probably cause the beat made it more tolerable) I wasn't impressed.  Out of Spider's whole catalog, I'd say he has about 5 songs that I liked.

messi19

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.

Bitch ive seen yo myspace before you cant rap for SHIT u wouldnt even know what good rappin is. People outside aint feelin him neither. But lemme ask you something, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNET and OUTSIDE?? People on the internet are apart of the "people outside" so just cuz they say their opinions about dude on the internet they're irrelevant? How come Crash is on this site? To build a buzz on the streets? If people gave Spider good feedback on the internet then it would matter right? Haha if people were feelin him we woulda hear a album by now u dumb ass fool. There aint no buzz for him. People are feelin Ya Boy, Jay Rock, Crooked I more, as far as the new cats even though Crooked been in the game for some time. Its rappers like Spider that are always in denial and gassin himself up too much. Well see how much people are feelin him when his album drops.

Damn you hate your life so much all you can do is hate on people? LOL and As my homegirl Supreme was saying the opinions of internet geeks dont count. I see alot of street niggas bang Spider Loc shit. Where I stay at is an enemy hood of Spider but niggas still bump his shit. Whats the difference between Internet and Real life? Lets see fun boy White boys like yourself be online cheering for crews like a football team having wet dreams about meeting rappers while real people in real life bump shit no matter who the artist is rather the shit bangs or not.

Maybe Crash is on this site to promote Spider because he gets paid for it you moron. Did you get paid when you met your idol Game on stage screaming like a bitch and almost passed out? You really should try to leave your house but I bet you get picked on anyway.

U maaad Crash? Ooooh tell em how mad u are son? Step your joke games up its 08 nigga! First it was me not gettin a signed autograph by Spider, then me passin out at a Game concert and then me bein white cmon lil buuuddy step it up..

messi19

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2008, 09:17:23 PM »

Are you mad? I've made you uncomfortable with yourself lol. Net geeks like yo faggot ass are always on here while real niggas that know what Spi is talkin about is in the streets that's the difference. If you heard my music then that means ur on my friends list u faggot cause my page is private so don't try to type tough now I bet you're one of them fools that's always sendin me comments kissin my ass too and you can say what you want about my music but it pops off as hatin' 'cause I get way more ppl sayin they love my music from coast to coast to overseas, teenagers to adults,etc when I'm not even promotin' and only a hand ful(literally like 5)l said I'm wack cause they personally don't like me after findin' out I'm an asshole. You still a bitch and a bitch's opinion don't count so now that we've established you're a pussy ass nigga go and fuck yourself and have a nice day ;D

Ohhhhhhhh how mad are u? I added you on Myspace before i saw you on this site so dont flatter yourself biiiiatch..LOL i havent wrote you any messages eva.

Spider is wack and so are you..shit why not make a group? Yell..

Can imagine it now.."1+1 makes 2, 2+2 makes 4, the flow make dough"..

LOL at this bitch..she lowered my props..then u must be reeeeal mad!

And Crash im impressed, you moved on from shootin videos infront of his backyard to a KITCHEN!..wooooow ure doin it reeeeal big huh? hahaha YELL

Like I said you're one of those ppl who wanna say somethin NOW because you see I'm an asshole lol but you're on MY list and SENT me the request that's just like a bitch and your worst than my ex's baby mama lol

HAHAHA how dumb can a bitch be? I said i added u BEFORE i even saw u on this forum..which means i never even talked to u before and i never even did WHEN i added u..haha i guess bitches cant learn shit when they be suckin dick all the time. Please tell me u really not that dumb?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

U maaad Crash? Ooooh tell em how mad u are son? Step your joke games up its 08 nigga! First it was me not gettin a signed autograph by Spider, then me passin out at a Game concert and then me bein white cmon lil buuuddy step it up..

That's not even Crash you're replying to you dumb fuck lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2008, 09:18:39 PM »

That's not even Crash you're replying to you dumb fuck lol

whadup Crash?..u mad? :-*

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »

Are you mad? I've made you uncomfortable with yourself lol. Net geeks like yo faggot ass are always on here while real niggas that know what Spi is talkin about is in the streets that's the difference. If you heard my music then that means ur on my friends list u faggot cause my page is private so don't try to type tough now I bet you're one of them fools that's always sendin me comments kissin my ass too and you can say what you want about my music but it pops off as hatin' 'cause I get way more ppl sayin they love my music from coast to coast to overseas, teenagers to adults,etc when I'm not even promotin' and only a hand ful(literally like 5)l said I'm wack cause they personally don't like me after findin' out I'm an asshole. You still a bitch and a bitch's opinion don't count so now that we've established you're a pussy ass nigga go and fuck yourself and have a nice day ;D

Ohhhhhhhh how mad are u? I added you on Myspace before i saw you on this site so dont flatter yourself biiiiatch..LOL i havent wrote you any messages eva.

Spider is wack and so are you..shit why not make a group? Yell..

Can imagine it now.."1+1 makes 2, 2+2 makes 4, the flow make dough"..

LOL at this bitch..she lowered my props..then u must be reeeeal mad!

And Crash im impressed, you moved on from shootin videos infront of his backyard to a KITCHEN!..wooooow ure doin it reeeeal big huh? hahaha YELL

Like I said you're one of those ppl who wanna say somethin NOW because you see I'm an asshole lol but you're on MY list and SENT me the request that's just like a bitch and your worst than my ex's baby mama lol

HAHAHA how dumb can a bitch be? I said i added u BEFORE i even saw u on this forum..which means i never even talked to u before and i never even did WHEN i added u..haha i guess bitches cant learn shit when they be suckin dick all the time. Please tell me u really not that dumb?

Your comprehension skills are low lol what I'm sayin is yo bitch ass is still on my list and you requested my shit but u never talked shit on myspace in fact what the fuck is yo myspace?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »

LOL pops should be mad that he wasted sperm on you only for you to grow up half a faggot.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »

LOL pops should be mad that he wasted sperm on you only for you to grow up half a faggot.

Ey homie on me when I read his replies I thought to myself I'll be damned if I give birth to somebody like him lol. It's a lot of bitches in the world and we are out numbered.

messi19

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2008, 09:49:54 PM »
LMAO....that was just sad haha woooow....haha im actually laughin cuz that was wack as hell!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
LMAO....that was just sad haha woooow....haha im actually laughin cuz that was wack as hell!

whatever bitch, whats good with that myspace? reveal your idenity or hell I'm on your list so send me a message so I can really clown yo ass lol hurry up too

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »

whatever bitch, whats good with that myspace? reveal your idenity or hell I'm on your list so send me a message so I can really clown yo ass lol hurry up too

LOL Supreme you know this lame ass nigga oops I mean White boy not gonna reveal himself.

messi19

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2008, 10:07:36 PM »
yeah im white..wooohooo yeah dude rock on :rock: :rock:....how mad r u?

White ppl >>> Spider Loc u mad?

crash

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »
damn messi looks like you swallowed more than you could handle, your gonna have to get your stomached pumped in a minute....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:04 PM »
yeah im white..wooohooo yeah dude rock on :rock: :rock:....how mad r u?

White ppl >>> Spider Loc u mad?

Hell naw we ain't mad but I'm disappointed that you would talk so much shit and not give up the myspace lol that's cool tho, jack but u'z a weirdo 'cause you know you're  playin Spi's music right now lol.