Well....

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
0 (0%)
He is one self loathing individual
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Could poster "Infinite" ever embrace a hero/role model/friend of white skin?  (Read 276 times)

Joe Bonanno

The boys has been so turned off by his redneck cracker upbringing that he thinks all whites are like his worthless father and mother. The conversion to islam, holy trips to the middle east and Africa, constant pressing of his own radical beliefs onto everyone else....I'm just wondering if he found a caucasian person who had ideals that were like his, would he embrace that person, or let his own self hating prejudice take over yet again?

Doggystylin

white people are the devil man i though you learned something from job

Don Seer

he could.. probably yusuf islam (cat stevens) for example...

Narrator

he could.. probably yusuf islam (cat stevens) for example...

Infinite has already told me he does have respect for Cat Stevens.

I remember he also used to talk about admiring Bill Clinton for some fucked-up reason...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The late Harry Browne is the only white man that is a hero/role model of mine.  He ran for president as the Libertarian nominee in 96 and 2000.  He has written several books, I have read two of them "Why Government Doesn't Work" and the ultimate individualists giudebook "How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World".  I've also listened to every one of the archives of his old radio show posted on his website.

I became a student of his back in 2001 when I first saw him on Fox News speaking out against the War In Afganistan in an argument with Bill O'Riely.  Its because of him that I'm a Libertarian.

He is a great man.  He doesn't believe in lying no matter what the situation.  When he would go on book tours for his first investment book "How You Can Profit Off The Dollars Devaluation" the interviewer would ask, "Why did you write this book" and he would reply "to make money".  Then later, after his investment predictions proved correct, they asked him, "how did you know" and he would reply, "I got lucky".

Also, x-military vets would call into his show and applaud him for his military service back in the day, and he would reply, "don't congratulate me for my service, I did everything to try to get out of it, I was forced to go, and even then when I went I tried to do as little as possible."

That's the kind of person he is, he is an incredibly wise man, and believes that every individual is truly unique, and that the more we try to change ourselves for others the more we attract the people and events that we don't like, where as, the more we express our true self, the more unique we become and our ability to attract the events and people we love greatly increases.

Go to www.HarryBrowne.org and I gaurantee you, that you will hear a fresh perspective that you haven't heard before on any number of issues.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Joe Bonanno

Go to www.HarryBrowne.org and I gaurantee you, that you will hear a fresh perspective that you haven't heard before on any number of issues.

doing it now, i love those types of cats

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

Harry Browne = Bad Ass Motherfucker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Harry Browne = Bad Ass Motherfucker

No doubt.. It's good to see someone else at the forum is familiar with him.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)