Author Topic: Stating there will some day be a black revolution has...  (Read 730 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Stating there will some day be a black revolution has...
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 11:36:05 AM »
^Yeah I got you on that, I'm not denying that there has been a lot of misery at the hands of Europeans and American government. As long as you admit that they are not the sole harbinger of evil and death for African people.

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 12:37:27 PM »
^Yeah I got you on that, I'm not denying that there has been a lot of misery at the hands of Europeans and American government. As long as you admit that they are not the sole harbinger of evil and death for African people.

Right, but you're still all gonna die on Judgment Day because that is Allah's will.

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 12:52:40 PM »

You probably didn't realize you put it this precisely, but the way you stated it:

- black misery was caused by the Europeans (the people or their governments)
- black misery was caused by the American government

I know you probably didn't put it like this on purpose, but the way you put it, you make it seem as if you think the people in the USA have nothing to be blamed for. But if it weren't for them, then who were the ones who kept slavery and racial segregation going for so long?

Anyway, I just thought these words were rather odd in their precise context. I'm just showing how easy it is to point the finger, even without noticing it and without bad intentions.

Peace!