3 (17.6%)
Franklin D. Roosevelt
1 (5.9%)
John F. Kennedy
8 (47.1%)
Bill Clinton
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Pick a past president to lead us  (Read 551 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Pick a past president to lead us
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »
Clinton was the puppet who waged war on Yugoslavia, after Yugoslavia stopped co-operating with the IMF.

According to Larry Nichols he was drug running vast amounts of cocaine from Arkansas

Plus, he authorised the bombing of a pharamaceutical factory in Sudan which of course was a "mistake".

In his last days of office he pardoned one of the most notorious drug barons in South America, out of the kindness of his heart I am sure.

However despite these little misdemeanours, no one is perfect right?

I have a soft spot for Clinton.  I think he's cool and he's much more interesting to listen to than the other elite politicians. 

The Yugoslavia thing, he was probably pressured by others to do......  as for the drug running in Arkansas, well, all drugs should be legal anyways, so who cares, the government should not be running around telling people what they can and can't put in their own bodies.... The Sudan thing, yeah... I'm kind of pissed at him for that... but better one bomb then Bush's shock and awe campaign that will have America occupying Iraq for decades.... he pardoned a drug baron in South America, so what? America shouldn't be meddling in South America anyway, and government should have no say over what people can sell and distribute on their own free will, drugs should be legal.

Out of all the choices MDogg offered above, I'd take Clinton.  He's got the most swagger out of any of 'um.  Why people love Kennedy so much?  Kennedy had America entrenched in the Vietnam war and he was very close to having America entrenched in Cuba as well... and on both accounts America was the tyrannical aggressor.  Also, I don't like Kennedy's famous "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" quote... because I don't owe my country anything, America was actually founded with the purpose in mind that this was to be a country where people could be free to buy, sell, trade, and worship without interference from government.  Duty to state is fascism.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:13:59 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 12:45:50 AM »
"Pressured" well yes in a way he was, he was bought and paid for, Yugoslavia could not be allowed to become a sovereign wealthy nation free of the clutches of the IMF. You can argue that all drugs should be legalised but drugs running for anyone else,  gets you life in jail. So what he pardoned one of the most notorious drug barons in South America? I don't understand how that is none of their business, when he was being held in America. My point was of course once again Clinton no doubt saw a few more dollars in his account the following day. The man is scum, a very intelligent individual I will say but still vomit, I would choose hmm...Kennedy. Before he was killed, he threatened to turn the status quo of America upside down. Ultimately, had he not have been assasinated by the establishment, then I think he would have done exactly that. I heard the speech he made about wanting to bring peace to fellow man, not a poigoply, not a "peace" which means war, a genuine peace. Also his speech about secret cabal elite groups working against the interests of the american people and for that matter the free man, resonated a feeling, that he knew the dangerous course in which he was going down but he was prepared for the consequences.

Führer

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 12:48:23 AM »
JFK, WITH ME AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT.

HEIL HITLER.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 01:00:31 AM »

You know what though, in a sense I am glad that NATO chose to declare war on the serbs, it is what woke me up that we do live in a matrix. On the one hand they warn us to be vigilant about the evils of terrorism and yet there is the KLA an organisation which has clearly always been recognised as a terrorist group by the state department because of their ties to the mujahadeen aka Al Queda, their bombings in serbia and links to the mafia. Yet as the campaign built up, suddenly they were known as the Kosovo Liberation army a sweet bunch of freedom fighters who were fighting to drive the serbs off their land. Even though that in itself is a fraud, it was the muslims which had driven out serbs, the area was rightfully serbian. It would be the equivalent of muslims attacking cities in Britain and declaring that because they were the majority in Birmingham, that it should be an autonomous zone. Now of course, I also recognised that ethnic cleansing was occuring on both sides, but of course that was not the way in which it was being portrayed. God bless these events, for awakening me to just how evil, the key players really are.

Führer

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 01:11:17 AM »

You know what though, in a sense I am glad that NATO chose to declare war on the serbs, it is what woke me up that we do live in a matrix. On the one hand they warn us to be vigilant about the evils of terrorism and yet there is the KLA an organisation which has clearly always been recognised as a terrorist group by the state department because of their ties to the mujahadeen aka Al Queda, their bombings in serbia and links to the mafia. Yet as the campaign built up, suddenly they were known as the Kosovo Liberation army a sweet bunch of freedom fighters who were fighting to drive the serbs off their land. Even though that in itself is a fraud, it was the muslims which had driven out serbs, the area was rightfully serbian. It would be the equivalent of muslims attacking cities in Britain and declaring that because they were the majority in Birmingham, that it should be an autonomous zone. Now of course, I also recognised that ethnic cleansing was occuring on both sides, but of course that was not the way in which it was being portrayed. God bless these events, for awakening me to just how evil, the key players really are.

CRY ME A RIVER OR START WW III

GERMANY WILL STAY NEUTRAL, FOR NOW

I'M OPEN TO AN ALLIANCE PACT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER ?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 01:13:25 AM by Führer »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 04:23:58 AM »
JFK, WITH ME AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT.

HEIL HITLER.

you should meet Jop.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 05:03:24 AM »

Oh and infinite the point of Kennedy was that he was starting to turn the corner,  he threatened to break away from his puppet masters but prior to that, sure he was just another scumbag but he had great courage, saying what he said when he in power, he knew would lead to his demise.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 05:07:52 AM »
I'm pretty sure no one here can make a truly objective pick between these. I know I can't say anything about political leaders from more than 10 years ago... That's a part of history I wasn't involved in.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 09:23:03 AM »
I'm pretty sure no one here can make a truly objective pick between these. I know I can't say anything about political leaders from more than 10 years ago... That's a part of history I wasn't involved in.

Yeah but Mdogg is a retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about but really has no fucking clue. He makes himself feel smarter by making comments like this... "Reagan wanted what's best for the country".... REALLY? The president did?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »

Yeah but Mdogg is a retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about but really has no fucking clue. He makes himself feel smarter by making comments like this... "Reagan wanted what's best for the country".... REALLY? The president did?

why so biter... you maad

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »

why so biter... you maad

not at all... i'm simply pointing out your stupidity
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

why so biter... you maad

not at all... i'm simply pointing out your stupidity

I'm a liberal, I am at a lost for words when it comes to Reagan, but I even regonize that yes there are plenty of people that think he was great, so I had to put him on here since he was made for a situation like today, he was highly hopeful and wanted the nation to pick it's self up in a time when we doubted ourselves and saw a hostage situation drop our moral. Also in a time of great economical downfall, with recession, inflation and everything else, Reagan claimed to have an ecomonical salution. But as a liberal I don't agree, but being unbiased I have to regonize.

How am I stupid, I'm a Social Studies major, with my focus in US History, I talk about this kind of stuff everyday, and just because I ain't on Ron Pauls balls don't mean shit. Besides, last time I checked Ron Paul was not or will not be president. His 72, so 2012 don't look good either, and being I wanted to have a little fun when people like you are being butt hurt with the fall of your party, I thought 3 Dems and 3 Reps from the past would lighten up the mood and it would not be a threat full of anger. Man, but you my friend are someone who needs to take anti-depression meads, and go to the same shreks as the people who got depressed after 2004.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »
How am I stupid, I'm a Social Studies major, with my focus in US History, I talk about this kind of stuff everyday, and just because I ain't on Ron Pauls balls don't mean shit. Besides, last time I checked Ron Paul was not or will not be president. His 72, so 2012 don't look good either, and being I wanted to have a little fun when people like you are being butt hurt with the fall of your party, I thought 3 Dems and 3 Reps from the past would lighten up the mood and it would not be a threat full of anger. Man, but you my friend are someone who needs to take anti-depression meads, and go to the same shreks as the people who got depressed after 2004.

You being a Social Studies major doesn't mean shit. And who said anything about Ron Paul? LOL... the "fall of my party"? See you just proved my point... you are a fucking dumbass... you talk out of your ass and don't know shit... the only time you're right is when you point out obvious facts.
And as a college grad (especially a Social Studies major who has to write) you should know the difference between "he's" and "his", "meads and meds", and "shrink and shrek". You are a walking anti-Affirmative Action, pro-choice ad.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

You being a Social Studies major doesn't mean shit. And who said anything about Ron Paul? LOL... the "fall of my party"? See you just proved my point... you are a fucking dumbass... you talk out of your ass and don't know shit... the only time you're right is when you point out obvious facts.
And as a college grad (especially a Social Studies major who has to write) you should know the difference between "he's" and "his", "meads and meds", and "shrink and shrek". You are a walking anti-Affirmative Action, pro-choice ad.

are you trying to get me mad... man... this is the swagger side... lol.

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 07:31:19 AM »

I think talking about "regonizing ecomonical salutions" is pretty bad too.