Author Topic: The Game And Big Fase – Working On A Mixtape?  (Read 482 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
The Game And Big Fase – Working On A Mixtape?
« on: February 19, 2008, 06:22:33 AM »
THE GAME AND BIG FASE – WORKING ON A MIXTAPE?

You remember back in the day, I heard that The Game and his brother Big Fase 100 are back on good terms again. I hope it to be true. Brothers don’t need to fight – they are all they got! Anyway, I didn’t confirm/deny the rumor, but I heard something that supports it. I heard that The Game and his brother are working out a new mixtape venture that bigs up the West Coast. So, I know Game is in jail right now, but maybe the vocals were dropped before and then Fase will get it mixed and mastered?

ALLHIPHOP

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Re: The Game And Big Fase – Working On A Mixtape?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:34:14 AM »
I hope this is true! What do you mean by Fase doing it though? You mean he just mixes it or he raps a little on it. I heard Game and Juice have a new tape coming out soon aswel.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 08:08:31 AM »
Fase would probablly just be the one promoting it and pushing it while Game is in jail... just my guess

hope it's true though

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
i think fase just the one puttin it togeather - and game is in jail so he will probably promotein or whatever.. theres no official word so its just a wait and see game

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »
Won't probably come out. Like the rest of the shit they say they was gonna release like Blood Brothers (yeah i know what Focus said about it), Life After The Math DVD, BWS Journal 2 etc.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:28:56 AM by messi19 »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
^^bws journal has never been schedueld to come out - the dvds droppin before the album and there still wokin on blood brothers

messi19

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »
^^bws journal has never been schedueld to come out - the dvds droppin before the album and there still wokin on blood brothers

So who am i gonna believe u or Focus ::)..Even he said that its almost like they forgot the project completely and i remember back in January last year they said that this DVD would come out in December and i know it wouldnt but damn i haven't even heard anything more about it since then. I think its pretty dumb to release a Life After The Math (Aftermath) DVD when he's been out from Aftermath for a while now and is working on his 2nd album without the involvement from Aftermath that is..He should just move on from that shit. It woulda been a better idea to release a DVD were he talks about shit like that when his 2nd album came out.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
Nu jerzey devil said in an interview that Blood Brothers is complete. There is just too much buzz surrounding it to be a mixtape. So they gonna be releasing it as a retail album.

Game's new mixtape is called Am I My Brother's Keeper..which NJD said will be released b4 the album.

No Teflon

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
There will be A BWS compilation album or Mixtape soon, Forget Games Mixtapes, THey will drop right b4 the album!

Mygla

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »
why the fuck do people act like Fase is of any importance in any kind of musical matter?

westrisingagain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »
i highly doubt it. do u know how many game mixtapes where supposed to come and never did