Author Topic: Iraq war vet raped 3 month old girl  (Read 148 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Iraq war vet raped 3 month old girl
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »
JACKSON, Mich. - A former Army paratrooper who served two tours of duty in Iraq has been ordered tried on charges of raping and critically injuring a 3-month-old girl.

Kirk Coleman is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct and first-degree child abuse, charges that carry up to life in prison.

Authorities say the then-27-year-old Coleman attacked the baby Sept. 14 in Jackson County's Blackman Township, about 65 miles west of Detroit.

The girl sustained brain damage and 17 broken bones and is undergoing therapy. District Judge R. Darryl Mazur ruled Tuesday there's enough evidence to warrant a trial.

Coleman allegedly told investigators he blacked out after drinking heavily and taking pain killers and awoke to find the injured baby in her crib, The Jackson Citizen Patriot reported. WILX-TV says he remains free on $100,000 bond.

The Associated Press left messages after business hours Tuesday seeking comment from defense lawyer Dennis Hurst.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

MarkCruz

Re: Iraq war vet raped 3 month old girl
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »
AT LEAST IT WASN'T AN IRAQI BABY.