Author Topic: Yet another Obama supporter gets exposed on national TV  (Read 247 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yet another Obama supporter gets exposed on national TV
« on: February 20, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
Why are Obama supporters so uninformed? As a McCain supporter, I could easily rattle off bills that my candidate has brought about in the Senate...such as the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform bill and the McCain Kennedey immigration bill. What is it so hard for Obama supporters to answer such a simple question?

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=d1766447-d990-4b3a-8baa-81c276111c30

Narrator

Re: Yet another Obama supporter gets exposed on national TV
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 03:20:58 PM »
Don't you think you're trying too hard now?  I know it sucks for you that we're soon going to have a Blackman as president and that you are going to get sent to the concentration camps, but can't you be more clever?

MarkCruz

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »
Why are Obama supporters so uninformed? As a McCain supporter, I could easily rattle off bills that my candidate has brought about in the Senate...such as the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform bill and the McCain Kennedey immigration bill. What is it so hard for Obama supporters to answer such a simple question?

THAT'S LIKE ASKING LEBRON, WHERE HIS RING IS ?
OBAMA IS STILL A ROOKIE IN THE SENATE, 4 YEARS.

DOESN'T MEAN HE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT, LOOK AT BUSH.
I BET YOU HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS CAN'T NAME ONE BILL SHE HAS CO/AUTHORED.

MCCAIN HAS COMPLETED A 360 ON HIS OWN BILL LOL.
NO AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 02:10:38 AM »
Don't you think you're trying too hard now?  I know it sucks for you that we're soon going to have a Blackman as president and that you are going to get sent to the concentration camps, but can't you be more clever?
Shiet, i didn't know Obama was gonna build concentration camps. I might have to reconsider things now, thanks for shedding new light on this complex issue

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 02:48:07 AM »

THAT'S LIKE ASKING LEBRON, WHERE HIS RING IS ?
OBAMA IS STILL A ROOKIE IN THE SENATE, 4 YEARS.

DOESN'T MEAN HE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT, LOOK AT BUSH.
I BET YOU HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS CAN'T NAME ONE BILL SHE HAS CO/AUTHORED.

MCCAIN HAS COMPLETED A 360 ON HIS OWN BILL LOL.
NO AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS.

;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 05:04:36 PM »

if you got your head out of your ass and read the news a little youd see what an absolute idiot mccain. miss me with that bullshit. john mccain is bush with anger issues.

john mccain is a criminal (ever seen all the shit hes blown up/destroyed? curiously, no consequences...) and a snitch (hey-ho vietnam).

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »
Republican supporters think Saddam had links to Al Qaeda and/or that he was behind 9/11.  They really shouldn't be criticizing anyone for ignorance.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »

I thought you were for Rudy, was it Rudy's endorsement that helped you go McCain. Also, why you list his liberal bills, bills he has since did a 180 since getting the nomination.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »

Both those bills are highly unpopular for conservatives. McCain has been in the Senate for a lot longer then Obama. He's new to washington, and has had little time to "accomplish" anything. I don't know how anyone could support McCain, he's old, and he's a liar. The "Straight Talk Express" is a joke, he's as much of a fraud as anyone else in politics.

McCain has done a lot in his career, but he's never done anything right. His immigration bill is awful, and he completely back tracked on it once he realized no one supported it. It's important to make the right choices. McCain speaks from his heart, but he's wrong most of the time. 100 years of War? Is that what you want? No.