Author Topic: AMG "Rum & Coke" Album Available Now On Myspace!  (Read 693 times)

DJSpin

Re: AMG "Rum & Coke" Album Available Now On Myspace!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »
i just bought it and am listening now..ill give some feedback tomorrow.   so far at least the quality of Bigger than Yours is alot better than what i have now. 

oh yeah...whoever said that Fixxers shit was garbage... we all have opinions so im not gonna argue with you....  but i really enjoyed the album... someone else said Smoke 2 Much and Worldwide AM stand out right away..i agree with that... and with each listen i really started liking Winning...i think all in all the only song i didnt like at all was Middle...

~Lucien~

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »
i just bought it and am listening now..ill give some feedback tomorrow.   so far at least the quality of Bigger than Yours is alot better than what i have now. 

oh yeah...whoever said that Fixxers shit was garbage... we all have opinions so im not gonna argue with you....  but i really enjoyed the album... someone else said Smoke 2 Much and Worldwide AM stand out right away..i agree with that... and with each listen i really started liking Winning...i think all in all the only song i didnt like at all was Middle...

thanks. waiting for the review  ;)

DJSpin

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »
ok so here is my first impression.  Its the fixxers part 2 minus Quik.   So for you AMG fans youll be happy.   

heres one of the better tracks on the album  http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ne2v1

That Booty is good too...

Dopeisjay

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »
it's whatever to me..
it kinda sounds like that "somethin nasty" era type tracks.. i aint realy feelin it..
partly because when amg does tracks he dosent drop an 808 under it..
so basicaly this shit wont have the ride vibin..
but theres this one track i do like it's called "fall in luv"
ksmooth.. needs to be mixed better though..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
ok so here is my first impression.  Its the fixxers part 2 minus Quik.   So for you AMG fans youll be happy.   

heres one of the better tracks on the album  http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ne2v1

Thx For the Mini review and the Sample bro..
As a long Time AMG Fan, Gotta have This For The collection.
I Might have to Shell Out Some $

+1

DJSpin

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »

Thx For the Mini review and the Sample bro..
As a long Time AMG Fan, Gotta have This For The collection.
I Might have to Shell Out Some $

+1

word up... so far i havent really LISTENED listened to the album so i hope to over the weekend.  I am a lifelong AMG fan so i had to support...  but out of AMG's discography, this would rank at the bottom

DJSpin

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
Fall in Luv is a great track!!!!!!!!

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »
I must have been amazed with the production on AMG's debut album or I was was high as fucc, cuz this guy is supreme garbage on the mic....He hasn't improved over the years and is annoying for the most part on any tracc he's on....Glad the fixxers project was scrapped..

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 02:53:34 PM »
^haven't seen u in a while, props 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dopeisjay

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »
actualy it hasnt been completely scrapped.. the albums coming out in the summer of 2008!!!!!!
I must have been amazed with the production on AMG's debut album or I was was high as fucc, cuz this guy is supreme garbage on the mic....He hasn't improved over the years and is annoying for the most part on any tracc he's on....Glad the fixxers project was scrapped..

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »
actualy it hasnt been completely scrapped.. the albums coming out in the summer of 2008!!!!!!

So is this masterpiece they call "Detox"   ::)

:laugh:

^haven't seen u in a while, props 8)

8)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:20:57 PM by Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr »

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Dopeisjay

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
AMG is planning on releasing it.. in the summer..
also amg has been at work.. yessir.. amg is doing movies now..
he just finished up a movie with cuba gooding jr.. the movie is called "Linewatch"
and amg goes by "Stokes" in the movie..
congrats to AM!!!