3 (17.6%)
Franklin D. Roosevelt
1 (5.9%)
John F. Kennedy
8 (47.1%)
Bill Clinton
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Pick a past president to lead us  (Read 537 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pick a past president to lead us
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 07:41:14 AM »
know shitt, M Dogg make grammer mistaches and misspels wurds?

focus on the message :)

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 08:34:00 AM »

Well, they're not exactly simple mistakes - they're a structural way of deforming the English language. Even though we should indeed focus on the message, these childish errors do show how devaluated a university degree can be. Or do you think it'll look professional if MDogg composes an essay like that, or even a job application?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 08:40:06 AM »
And as a college grad (especially a Social Studies major who has to write) you should know the difference between "he's" and "his", "meads and meds", and "shrink and shrek". You are a walking anti-Affirmative Action, pro-choice ad.

I think talking about "regonizing ecomonical salutions" is pretty bad too.

LMAO
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »

I was just pointing out his inability to spell at a 5th grade level as a sidenote... the fact is that this fool doesn't know what the hell he's even talking about... let me show you a recent example:

Paul is so far right, and Nader so far left that they both actually have simular policies.

LOL... this guy has lost it

I pointed out some simularities. I know for the most part they are different, but then again, both are anti-war, both are isolationist, and both don't have many supporters over 30.

They're both isolationist... yeah so many similar policies.. you're right.. lol.. and lol @ you using that last one as an example of a similar policy.
By the way, it's spelled SIMILAR... and there's a difference between  HE'S & HIS... aren't you in fucking college?

graduated  ;D

Well at least you can always use yourself as a good indication/example of our failing education system.

Here you go... enjoy:

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »
bill.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
LMAO@this threat now... especially Jamal.

The last time I checked, DubCC was not a place where grammer mattered, and a place where no one was grading my post for errors... lmao.

Dogg, you taking this too seriously, I can give a flying fuck what you think of my grammer, hell I type as I think and move on.

So what's up doggy, you still mad.

Oh looks like people like JFK so far, so youth and hope are winning out... interesting.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »

The last time I checked, DubCC was not a place where grammer mattered, and a place where no one was grading my post for errors... lmao.

Dogg, you taking this too seriously, I can give a flying fuck what you think of my grammer, hell I type as I think and move on.

Oh looks like people like JFK so far, so youth and hope are winning out... interesting.

If you want to be taken seriously, stop fucking up. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »

If you want to be taken seriously, stop fucking up. 

how am i fuckin' up... and since when was DubCC's opinion of me even a concern in my life. Look at my stats, I've been here since day 1, you can search my past post, I've been dissed, I've dissed the shit out of others, and basically I'm battle tested, and frankly at 27 years old, I really don't care anymore what people think. So it's whatever. People hate, let them hate, I just thought that this question was an interesting one, if you can pick a past president, who would it be?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 11:59:35 PM »
thomas jefferson? hello