Author Topic: PEACE!  (Read 191 times)

NotoriousTDA

PEACE!
« on: February 22, 2008, 08:52:27 AM »
Im heading off to Cuba today for reading week!

I have to get the fuck away from this snow and coldness!
(have fun Luna)

Peace Brothas!

when it rains it pours

Re: PEACE!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 09:10:38 AM »
HAVE FUN

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »
Have fun playa

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »
go get darker..... because you act and talk like your pale

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 09:52:33 AM »
^^^^ there are 2 many black men in your sig .. that's disgusting

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

Yeah, behave savagely and make more spelling errors, that'll make you look civilized!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »

Yeah, behave savagely and make more spelling errors, that'll make you look civilized!
can all you pale faces be that fuckin annoying..... like for real ya stay talkin about spellin errors blah blah ... shut up ya redundant. same thing over n over..... also... there is only one race that equates to savages : the white race.. but let me guess you have friends with _______ (fill in the blank)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
^^^^ there are 2 many black men in your sig .. that's disgusting
look at this dumb mutha fucker.... eye hope you are a women... straight up

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »
LOL enjoy T.D.A.

thanks for that :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »

can all you pale faces be that fuckin annoying..... like for real ya stay talkin about spellin errors blah blah ... shut up ya redundant. same thing over n over..... also...

I only talked about spelling errors and savage behavior because you accused your "fellow brother" (don't take it personal, TDA) of acting and talking too white. If behaving civilized and not making remarkably stupid linguistic errors means acting white, and if acting white is a sinful attitude... Sure, blame Notorious TDA for his manners.

there is only one race that equates to savages : the white race..

If you're using the white man's English language, please also use the English definitions of the words you choose to use. That means an eye is an organ of vision or light sensitivity, and savage:
adj.
   1. Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
   2. Not civilized; barbaric: a people living in a savage state.
   3. Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
   4. Vicious or merciless; brutal: a savage attack on a political rival. See synonyms at cruel.
   5. Lacking polish or manners; rude.

n.
   1. A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
   2. A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.

So how is the white race "equated to savages," when whites discovered electricity, the steam engine, the light bulb, the internet, cars, air planes, the theories of general and specific relativity, the law of gravity, quantum mechanics, the existance of bacteria, antibiotics... I could go on all day. I'll be the last one to ascribe personal virtues to the achievement of fellow people with similar characteristics, but since that seems to be exactly your cup of tea... Sure, the achievements I mentioned are obvious acts of savage mind states. You're right.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »

can all you pale faces be that fuckin annoying..... like for real ya stay talkin about spellin errors blah blah ... shut up ya redundant. same thing over n over..... also...

I only talked about spelling errors and savage behavior because you accused your "fellow brother" (don't take it personal, TDA) of acting and talking too white. If behaving civilized and not making remarkably stupid linguistic errors means acting white, and if acting white is a sinful attitude... Sure, blame Notorious TDA for his manners.

there is only one race that equates to savages : the white race..

If you're using the white man's English language, please also use the English definitions of the words you choose to use. That means an eye is an organ of vision or light sensitivity, and savage:
adj.
   1. Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
   2. Not civilized; barbaric: a people living in a savage state.
   3. Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
   4. Vicious or merciless; brutal: a savage attack on a political rival. See synonyms at cruel.
   5. Lacking polish or manners; rude.

n.
   1. A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
   2. A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.

So how is the white race "equated to savages," when whites discovered electricity, the steam engine, the light bulb, the internet, cars, air planes, the theories of general and specific relativity, the law of gravity, quantum mechanics, the existance of bacteria, antibiotics... I could go on all day. I'll be the last one to ascribe personal virtues to the achievement of fellow people with similar characteristics, but since that seems to be exactly your cup of tea... Sure, the achievements I mentioned are obvious acts of savage mind states. You're right.
when the fuck did eye say he was acting pale because he types proper.. get the fuck out of here.... eye am not even going to talk about your definitions and bullshit........ talkin about discoveries and shit..... thats always been the white mans explanation . So what you basically saying is that white people civilized everybody else. fuckin devil tryin to divide

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
Look guys, i didnt mean for this thread to turn into another racial battle.

Now when i am back a week from now, you guys better of made up, or i will be really upset.  :)

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 10:48:03 AM »
when the fuck did eye say he was acting pale because he types proper..

That's not referring to his grammar usage specifically, but to his general posting style. It does however include talking properly and faultlessly.

I'm not responding to the rest of your post, as you seem unable to grasp that one and one is two. Funny thing is how you're only trying to attack me for certain stereotypes you've applied to me, and never for who I am, what I say or what I do. Unlike you, I am not sensitive about racial issues or stereotyping accusations. Your collectivist thoughts seem to make you unable to grasp that a stereotype is only a gathering of generalities about people with certain common specifics. Until you realize that people are not simply one huge mass of either black or white, good or bad, there's no point in having any discussion with you. I've said it before and I'll say it again: reality is too complex for your simple mind.

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 10:50:36 AM »
^ Too fucking true to be true! What are you going to do in Cuba anyway? Just a nice vacation in the sun? Have a good time then 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »
when the fuck did eye say he was acting pale because he types proper..

That's not referring to his grammar usage specifically, but to his general posting style. It does however include talking properly and faultlessly.

I'm not responding to the rest of your post, as you seem unable to grasp that one and one is two. Funny thing is how you're only trying to attack me for certain stereotypes you've applied to me, and never for who I am, what I say or what I do. Unlike you, I am not sensitive about racial issues or stereotyping accusations. Your collectivist thoughts seem to make you unable to grasp that a stereotype is only a gathering of generalities about people with certain common specifics. Until you realize that people are not simply one huge mass of either black or white, good or bad, there's no point in having any discussion with you. I've said it before and I'll say it again: reality is too complex for your simple mind.
maybe to you it means talkin properly and faultlessly but thats not what eye meant... LOL you are stupid you think you soo smart maybe because you go to college??? looks like im not the only person jumpin to conclusion and sterotypin  ??? man get the fuck out of here with all your bullshit....... your not wise....... nor smart.. your just white