Author Topic: John Gotti  (Read 409 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

John Gotti
« on: February 21, 2008, 08:24:19 PM »
What a fascinating person. Swag through the fuckin roof. Just got finished reading a couple books about him, the story of his rise and fall in the Gambino family is amazing.  Yes in the end he failed and ended up destroying the family but some of that was the fact that he was a man's man and wasn't going to cower or hide from anyone or law enforcement even though that is the smart thing to do in that type of business.

Obviously he put to much faith in Sammy Gravano but then again without the help of Sammy, John would of never been able to overtake and assassinate Paul Castellano so he obviously felt like he could trust him.

anyways I just really enjoyed reading the books about him and found the story of his life incredibly interesting.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
Re: John Gotti
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:42 AM »
yeah John Gotti did his thing, truss, anytime a bizness man can beat the system there way, I salute, truss me on that

herpes

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »
Thank you spice I am now ashamed to have come from John Gotti's neighborhood

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »
you from red hook?

herpes

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »
you from red hook?

Ozone Park.... thats where the Bergan Hunt and Fish Club was.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 09:30:46 AM »
you from red hook?

Ozone Park.... thats where the Bergan Hunt and Fish Club was.
oh yea you told u from ozone park.......... my fault eye was just confused because eye thought gotti was from BK

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 09:43:51 AM »
nah john gotti is from the bronx, I think he's originally from the italian section of the bronx, arthur ave, all that area, he just did his thing in ozone park, he just did his bizness there, thats were he was based

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 09:47:26 AM »
nah john gotti is from the bronx, I think he's originally from the italian section of the bronx, arthur ave, all that area, he just did his thing in ozone park, he just did his bizness there, thats were he was based
oh eye c

herpes

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »

He was born in the BX, raised in East NY BK, raised his family in Howard Beach Queens, and ran shop out of the Bergan Hunt in Ozone Park and the Ravenite in Little Italy.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »

He was born in the BX, raised in East NY BK, raised his family in Howard Beach Queens, and ran shop out of the Bergan Hunt in Ozone Park and the Ravenite in Little Italy.

damn, I didn't know he was raised out in East New York, I mean it makes sense when you think about it, there was a lot of italians an jewish people in that area back in the day, I think even Murder Inc were based there too, crazy

herpes

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »

damn, I didn't know he was raised out in East New York, I mean it makes sense when you think about it, there was a lot of italians an jewish people in that area back in the day, I think even Murder Inc were based there too, crazy

yea up until the late 60's East NY was 90% white.  In a matter of 2 years it went from 90% white to 10%

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »

yea up until the late 60's East NY was 90% white.  In a matter of 2 years it went from 90% white to 10%
a lot of puerto ricans out in east new york huh........ eye was thinkin baout capon earlier he from bk rite?

herpes

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »

a lot of puerto ricans out in east new york huh........ eye was thinkin baout capon earlier he from bk rite?

Yea a lot of puerto ricans in East NY.  But it's still mostly black.  But white yuppies and hipsters are starting to move in b/c its cheap rent.  But the hipsters and yuppies are moving all over NY now and doing whatever they can do to kill the culture and character of NY b/c they come from the mid-west or Cali.  But Al Capone was from BK.  I believe Coney Island to be exact.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »
As amazing as John was, when it came down to it in the end though he was a fool with the way he got brought down.  I mean the FBI had tapes of Gotti as boss talking about and boastin about murders, I mean that is just fuckin lazy and stupid, in the end John did the FBI's job for them by being so flamboyant and talking himelf into such a hole, he should of tried to model himself after Carlo and the way he ran the family.  He was a fuckin legend, he died of old age lol,  no prison, no assassination, anyways though John was a fascinating human being and his rise is legendary but he was the reason why the family got forever destroyed.

anyone not familiar with the history of the five families in NY should read and learn about Vincent "Chin" Gigante, this guy was a amazing crime boss.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

white flight ma nigga, ha ha, crazy, but even still, East New York is still a very real part of Brooklyn, very gully, an I made a mistake, Murder Inc was based in Brownsville, but that snitch Harry Hill whose character was played by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas was from East NY though, truss

@MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger
Crazy Chin Gigante was a smart nigga, truss, that nigga was bare smart, he was definetly on it, truss me on that