Author Topic: There might be an inside job to kill Barack Obama... please read  (Read 230 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
There might be an inside job to kill Barack Obama... please read
« on: February 22, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
Police concerned about order to stop weapons screening at Obama rally
By JACK DOUGLAS Jr.
Star-Telegram Staff Writer

DALLAS -- Security details at Barack Obama's rally Wednesday stopped screening people for weapons at the front gates more than an hour before the Democratic presidential candidate took the stage at Reunion Arena.

The order to put down the metal detectors and stop checking purses and laptop bags came as a surprise to several Dallas police officers who said they believed it was a lapse in security.

Dallas Deputy Police Chief T.W. Lawrence, head of the Police Department's homeland security and special operations divisions, said the order -- apparently made by the U.S. Secret Service -- was meant to speed up the long lines outside and fill the arena's vacant seats before Obama came on.

"Sure," said Lawrence, when asked if he was concerned by the great number of people who had gotten into the building without being checked. But, he added, the turnout of more than 17,000 people seemed to be a "friendly crowd."

The Secret Service did not return a call from the Star-Telegram seeking comment.

Doors opened to the public at 10 a.m., and for the first hour security officers scanned each person who came in and checked their belongings in a process that kept movement of the long lines at a crawl. Then, about 11 a.m., an order came down to allow the people in without being checked.

Several Dallas police officers said it worried them that the arena was packed with people who got in without even a cursory inspection.

They spoke on condition of anonymity because, they said, the order was made by federal officials who were in charge of security at the event.

"How can you not be concerned in this day and age," said one policeman.

JACK DOUGLAS Jr., 817-390-7700
jld@star-telegram.com

http://www.star-telegram.com/667/story/486413.html

Secret Service defends security at Obama rally in Dallas
By JACK DOUGLAS Jr.

DALLAS -- Security details at Barack Obama's rally Wednesday stopped screening people for weapons at the front gates more than an hour before the Democratic presidential candidate took the stage at Reunion Arena.

The order to put down the metal detectors and stop checking purses and laptop bags came as a surprise to several Dallas police officers who said they believed it was a lapse in security.

Dallas Deputy Police Chief T.W. Lawrence, head of the Police Department's homeland security and special operations divisions, said the order -- apparently made by the U.S. Secret Service -- was meant to speed up the long lines outside and fill the arena's vacant seats before Obama came on.

"Sure," said Lawrence, when asked if he was concerned by the great number of people who had gotten into the building without being checked. But, he added, the turnout of more than 17,000 people seemed to be a "friendly crowd."

The Secret Service did not return a call from the Star-Telegram seeking comment.

Doors opened to the public at 10 a.m., and for the first hour security officers scanned each person who came in and checked their belongings in a process that kept movement of the long lines at a crawl. Then, about 11 a.m., an order came down to allow the people in without being checked.

Several Dallas police officers said it worried them that the arena was packed with people who got in without even a cursory inspection.

They spoke on condition of anonymity because, they said, the order was made by federal officials who were in charge of security at the event.

"How can you not be concerned in this day and age," said one policeman.

JACK DOUGLAS Jr., 817-390-7700
jld@star-telegram.com

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/489920.html

MarkCruz

Re: There might be an inside job to kill Barack Obama... please read
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »
"FRUIT OF ISLAM" TIME  :laugh: :D ;D :D

LOOKS AT JOB.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 03:23:05 PM »
you know, when I saw Obama, I had to go through TSA people and their medal detectors, and then police patting me down as everything in my pocket was in my hands... they were pretty hardcore, so to see security laps just for filling in the arena seems weird. I mean people were filling in still as the openning speaker was still talking, so I have no idea why these people were in a huge rush.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »
"FRUIT OF ISLAM" TIME  :laugh: :D ;D :D

LOOKS AT JOB.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

This is a guy who is for I believe a global tax, is for the NAU, who is for increased spending and who basically whistles to the same tune as corporate America. Since this is the case, I would say this entire story has been fabricated to crete this perception that he is somehow this maverick/renegade against the elite. I hope I am wrong and there is more to this guy than what appears to be the case but the fact that brizienski is his military adviser, sets the alarm bells ringing also.

I should also point out that a reform of the IMF is putting perfume on a pig. It is the IMF which engineers the collapse of economies, it is the IMF which maintains it's power over the world and thus creates the dependancy by issuing nations with loans they can never repay, who dictates to them their economic policy, who dictate to them that the natural resources are not for the betterment of the people and are there merely to be monopolised. If he was serious, he would not be going along with this idea of a global tax, he would not support this ridiculous notion that the IMF should "reform" to promote a more greener policy. This does not mean that these bastard elites have suddenly developed a conscience, are suddenly concerned about the environmental impact which they are having. Unfortunately it means that it's compelling nations to impose more taxes which are given that nice little buzz word green taxes. If these fucks gave even the slightest shit about the state of planet earth, do you really think they would be meddling with anti matter, dumping toxic waste into the seas, splicing genes from a totally seperate groups of lviing things, dropping hundreds of thousands of tonnes of depeleted uranium on planet earth?.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 05:05:13 PM by virtuoso »

MarkCruz

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
LOL, FRUIT OF ISLAM TO PROTECT BARACK OBAMA ;D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:23:07 PM by J U N O »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 05:04:07 PM »

Lol oh my bad, previous post amended

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »

This is a guy who is for I believe a global tax, is for the NAU, who is for increased spending and who basically whistles to the same tune as corporate America. Since this is the case, I would say this entire story has been fabricated to crete this perception that he is somehow this maverick/renegade against the elite. I hope I am wrong and there is more to this guy than what appears to be the case but the fact that brizienski is his military adviser, sets the alarm bells ringing also.

I should also point out that a reform of the IMF is putting perfume on a pig. It is the IMF which engineers the collapse of economies, it is the IMF which maintains it's power over the world and thus creates the dependancy by issuing nations with loans they can never repay, who dictates to them their economic policy, who dictate to them that the natural resources are not for the betterment of the people and are there merely to be monopolised. If he was serious, he would not be going along with this idea of a global tax, he would not support this ridiculous notion that the IMF should "reform" to promote a more greener policy. This does not mean that these bastard elites have suddenly developed a conscience, are suddenly concerned about the environmental impact which they are having. Unfortunately it means that it's compelling nations to impose more taxes which are given that nice little buzz word green taxes. If these fucks gave even the slightest shit about the state of planet earth, do you really think they would be meddling with anti matter, dumping toxic waste into the seas, splicing genes from a totally seperate groups of lviing things, dropping hundreds of thousands of tonnes of depeleted uranium on planet earth?.

Here's the messed up part. You'd rather be wrong, have this guy be truthful and have people in the inside want him dead? I think you are taking all this too seriously, 'cause I want to see no one dead. You feel that the story is fabricated when it's only on one news paper, and the only way I heard of it was through extreme left wing news. MSNBC, which Christ Matthews has a serious love affair with Obama has not reported it, Neither has CNN, Fox or local news. This was because the local Dallas police, who don't want a repeat of Kennedy, said something to their local papers. And you'd rather be wrong and have this guys life in danger. I'm done talking to you.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 10:46:08 PM »
I heard that this article turned out to be bull shit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »
I heard that this article turned out to be bull shit

well I put the link, dude's e-mail and phone number... get a hold of him and let me know how it goes.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 11:48:42 PM »
you know if gets elected he will be the next prseident to be assasianated

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 03:04:13 AM »

You seem to have an inability to comprehend simple english. I wish death upon no one regardless of how corrupt or downright evil they may or may not be. What I was questioning in this case, is why there would be any form of an inside job plot against this man when he whistles to the elites tune. Furthermore iI was saying that if there is some credence to this, then it shows that there is more to this man than what it appears. However from my point of view I believe this is a fabrication, a means of attempting to portray him as a guy really is going against the elites who after all control America, as opposed to simply another puppet.