Author Topic: you already know what time it is....  (Read 502 times)

Sikotic™

Re: you already know what time it is....
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 03:41:03 PM »
People who have guns are scared. I have my cronies and my pits put in work.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »

Not really.  How am I supposed to carry out my revolution without guns, plus RPGs, grenades, machetes, etc.?

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

Not really.  How am I supposed to carry out my revolution without guns, plus RPGs, grenades, machetes, etc.?

Don't like, you already got your secret weapon.

AIDS

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »

Nukes, nigga. We gotta step our game up. Fuck shotting and stabbing whitey, we gotta disintegrate their matter.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/ZBkhThleuXY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/ZBkhThleuXY</a>

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »
:laugh:

big man now Job, I'll still fuckin kill you
eye always been a man before eye began strappin up.... but in your case. id just pistol whip you. wouldn't even waste my time with your 8 mile eminem ass

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 06:36:43 PM »

Nukes, nigga. We gotta step our game up. Fuck shotting and stabbing whitey, we gotta disintegrate their matter.

Allah says no.  Hacking off crackers' hands, raping their bitches, and then lining them and mowing them down with automatic gunfire is the way we gotta kill them.

MarkCruz

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »
JOB YOU'RE USING THE WHITE MANS INVENTION ;D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 07:40:22 PM »
you should read more on history. instead of dancin and doing back flips to amuse your slave masters

MarkCruz

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »
you should read more on history. instead of dancin and doing back flips to amuse your slave masters

WELL YOU'RE NOT USING BAMBOO AND GUNPOWDER ARE YOU ?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »

eye mean at the end of the day... anybody can be like who did this blah blah blah. for example a Black person was the first to perform a open heart surgery... so what does that mean now??? stop lettin your caucasian friends bring you down to their level of immaturity and foolishness........ they can afford to behave like this.... but not the Black race. straighten up

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »

eye mean at the end of the day... anybody can be like who did this blah blah blah. for example a Black person was the first to perform a open heart surgery... so what does that mean now??? stop lettin your caucasian friends bring you down to their level of immaturity and foolishness........ they can afford to behave like this.... but not the Black race. straighten up
Damn, I never thought I would see you get caught slippin'. My pride as a black man has fallen a little bit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 09:12:38 PM »

Damn, I never thought I would see you get caught slippin'. My pride as a black man has fallen a little bit.
nigga how was eye slippin?

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 01:47:53 AM »
so what's the point of showing us your cannon (no homo)?
whats  the point of half the shit these niggas showin on here??? you do the knowledge on that

you didnt answer his question at all. What was your personal motivation for posting a picture of your pistol?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »

nigga how was eye slippin?

THA SAUCE HOUSE