Author Topic: you already know what time it is....  (Read 501 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: you already know what time it is....
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »
.45 & .357 > any other hand gun
a nigga with aim>>>>>>>> a nigga with no aim

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »

I got aim, hit me up at sparegeez.

So a nigga with aim(like me)>>>> a nigga with msn(like those bitches that tell some fellas they don't got aim, only msn)

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Beaner boy, you don't get to call yourself a "nigga".

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:23 PM »

well yeah, no shit...but someone with aim + .45/.357 > someone with aim + .9mm

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Beaner boy, you don't get to call yourself a "nigga".

Ok nigger. My bad

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 02:07:55 AM »
^no need to get offended. I was just interested in your reason for posting a pic of your pistol. But obviously you did it cause half of the people put up bullshit on here...
eye just wonder why ya feel the need to question why eye do something. when niggas doing the same thing just like me on here.... but when JOB do it its a big problem...... is anybody seeing this shit?

In my opinion it has nothing to do with you. I just wonder why people would put up pictures of their guns. Is it to look tough? Is it cause they're proud of their guns? Is it to scare others? 
eye felt like postin just cuz .

You claim it's the era of knowledge, yet you dont even know why you posted that picture? There must've been running some thoughts behind that action? No one's doing something "just cuz".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:01:56 AM by Robert de Negro »

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 02:24:21 AM »
Right knowledge says things can be random. Random meaning there's no purpose behind it. No purpose meaning it's disposable. Things that are disposable, we would be better off without. So much for a three page thread about a new hand gun.

"People post bullshit all the time" = true. Some people are homosexuals. Some people commit suicide. Does that mean you should act the same? Wouldn't it be very much "right" to act differently in cases like this?

JAZ

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »
after all these years you can google pics of guns. Good "Job"!

The Purple Champ

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
after all these years you can google pics of guns. Good "Job"!
lol, punny!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
^no need to get offended. I was just interested in your reason for posting a pic of your pistol. But obviously you did it cause half of the people put up bullshit on here...
eye just wonder why ya feel the need to question why eye do something. when niggas doing the same thing just like me on here.... but when JOB do it its a big problem...... is anybody seeing this shit?

In my opinion it has nothing to do with you. I just wonder why people would put up pictures of their guns. Is it to look tough? Is it cause they're proud of their guns? Is it to scare others? 

You claim it's the era of knowledge, yet you dont even know why you posted that picture? There must've been running some thoughts behind that action? No one's doing something "just cuz".
what the fuck does this have to do with knowledge......... eye felt like postin it just cuz........ eye dont see u talkin to shit to these other pale faces who post stuff for whatever............ nigga get off my dick....

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 05:35:48 AM »

what the fuck does this have to do with knowledge......... eye felt like postin it just cuz........ eye dont see u talkin to shit to these other pale faces who post stuff for whatever............ nigga get off my dick....

I was interested in your knowledge about yourself, but it seems pretty limited...

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »
RESPECT THE GOD MUDDAFOCKAZ!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE