Author Topic: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!  (Read 622 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!
« on: February 23, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
Was just listening to the "Baka Boyz Show" (for the Cali folks they know who they are) and they announced that Snoop was once again # 1 on the charts with his "Sensual Seduction" single. Weather you love or hate that track, that's a good look for the West Coast. :)

Blu Lacez

Re: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
^yes it Is!!!

Hopefully not all westcoast artist will put out a song similar to Snoops though!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »
Which charts?

I went to Billboard and they have Flo-rida on top of the Pop and Keyshia Cole on top for Hip Hop/R & B... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »
Which charts?

I went to Billboard and they have Flo-rida on top of the Pop and Keyshia Cole on top for Hip Hop/R & B... 
Yeah I was wondering the same thing since they didn't say specifically which chart/s, but they made it very clear that he was "# 1 on the charts!".

How often do the charts get updated? Like every Monday or somethin? If so, I'm wonderin if the Baka Boyz just have that info already and it hasn't been "posted" or made "official" until the beginning of next week?

rayallen0

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »
ya its #7 now...

Ghetto187

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »
Snoop's New Gay Ass Song "Sensual Seduction" Made It To The #1 Spot On The Charts  :-\

Fuck This Mainstream Rap!
How To Smoke Weed!

midwestryder

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »
Snoop's New Gay Ass Song "Sensual Seduction" Made It To The #1 Spot On The Charts  :-\

It is not gay .  it is O.G. like snoop dogg , youngster . snoop is keeping it O.G. . the song is not mainsteam it is old school. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B . real O.G.'s listen ride to 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B not rap . so the song is O.G> youngster learn your old school before you talk & that means 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B not rap .

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »

watch the video and you'll understand, if you still dont..then maybe youre a little to young and i'd suggest you get into zapp n roger, rick james, and parlaiment. cant be g'd up, talkin bout lowriders and chronic...etc 24/7. its good to hear a lil change once in a while.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »
Ya I heard that shit on Baka Boyz show too and was like wtf charts they talkin about because Flo-rida been at the top for like the last 4 weeks I thought.

I admit it I was not a huge fan of the song when it came out but it definetely grew on me. The problem is now though that radio is fuckin killin the song and playing it 2 times an hour just like all the other stuff on their playlist.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »
Was just listening to the "Baka Boyz Show" (for the Cali folks they know who they are) and they announced that Snoop was once again # 1 on the charts with his "Sensual Seduction" single. Weather you love or hate that track, that's a good look for the West Coast. :)

not really. we need NEW artists to make some noise somewhere besides Cali before it can be a good look for the West Coast.

~Lucien~

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »
^^^before that... the new west needs to step their game up!
they ain't makin hits. snoop/game/cube is the west coast for now...
9 out of 10 new westcoast tracks I hear is bullshit.
they make music for california. to be succesful you need to make hits for everyone. young/old/black/white/whatever...

I have a lot of respect for snoop. he is always changing the game. he is still here makin hits after all these years.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

not really. we need NEW artists to make some noise somewhere besides Cali before it can be a good look for the West Coast.
I don't care if you been in the game for 20 years or you're a rookie....if you represent the West Coast & you're having success like this, that means nothing but good for the West as a whole.

~Lucien~

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »

I don't care if you been in the game for 20 years or you're a rookie....if you represent the West Coast & you're having success like this, that means nothing but good for the West as a whole.

yes

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »
Gangsta rap made me do it vs Sensual Seduction=THE LEGEND vs A FAG NIGGA....

Thats how i feel about this homo shit....

~Lucien~

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »

why are you always talkin about homo/gay shit?
do you like cock boy?
you need a girlfriend with all those hate lol

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »

its like Comparing Stevie Wonder to Michael Jackson..they are both legends but have different style, I feel the same about Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube is the Political Rapper, while Snoop is more of a Party & Bullshit one.. and if u didnt notice yet Snoop Dogg is Bigger than rap.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Ice Cube is one of my favorites.

One of the best from the West.

One of the best of ALL TIME.

But let's look at those songs.............

"Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" - Ice Cube

vs

"Sexual Eruption" - Snoop Dogg

Which one gets more spins.......in the club?......on the radio?.....more exposure on the net, in magazines, television.......and on and on.

It doesn't mean that it's a better track than "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" (I prefer that over Snoop's single) but with the way Snoop's single is blowing up like it is, that is def not a bad thing for the West Coast.

~Lucien~

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

its like Comparing Stevie Wonder to Michael Jackson..they are both legends but have different style, I feel the same about Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube is the Political Rapper, while Snoop is more of a Party & Bullshit one.. and if u didnt notice yet Snoop Dogg is Bigger than rap.

exactly... he is like a brand name. snoop dogg >> coca cola

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

I am Banging Family Tree by Bone thugs and i see no fuking comparison with this shit, matter fact, i need a time Machine to get back to 1997, Take Game and Cube with me, and stay in 1997 forever....Rap is dead, last Good Gangsta album was Documentary, after that , there shall be no projects...

~Lucien~

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

I am Banging Family Tree by Bone thugs and i see no fuking comparison with this shit, matter fact, i need a time Machine to get back to 1997, Take Game and Cube with me, and stay in 1997 forever....Rap is dead, last Good Gangsta album was Documentary, after that , there shall be no projects...

why can't a rapper have fun? he made some gangsta shit in the past... but time is changed.
you need to relax. and he will have some real snoop dogg music on his new record as always.
like hercy said. snoop is bigger than rap. he makes music for everyone...

No Teflon

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 10:43:28 PM »

do you like cock boy?

why can't a rapper have fun? he made some gangsta shit in the past... but time is changed.
you need to relax. and he will have some real snoop dogg music on his new record as always.

Nobody said rapper cant have fun, and nobody said that anybody cannot Express their own views and opinions, its a free country my man, i am expressing my views on this homo shit, maybe i am taking too far talking homo shit, but alot of rappers feel that way, i just hread Jada say he is sick of them Tight pants wearing wack ass faggot niggaz...which is true" SUP Jimmy, Jenny! whatever her name is"...

He can have all the fun he want, but by hardcore gangsta rap fans, Underground or Talib Kweli fans, this guy will be considered as a faggot, hate it or love it...

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

a song about sex is gay...u really need to stop being a dumbass

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

Nobody said rapper cant have fun, and nobody said that anybody cannot Express their own views and opinions, its a free country my man, i am expressing my views on this homo shit, maybe i am taking too far talking homo shit, but alot of rappers feel that way, i just hread Jada say he is sick of them Tight pants wearing wack ass faggot niggaz...which is true" SUP Jimmy, Jenny! whatever her name is"...

He can have all the fun he want, but by hardcore gangsta rap fans, Underground or Talib Kweli fans, this guy will be considered as a faggot, hate it or love it...

snoop dogg defines gangsta rap, he was an actual crip. bone thugs are eazys bitches. cube was a rich spoiled kid. outlawz havent been shit since pac died.
"How 'bout that?
Real love between brown and black, Tha Dogg Pound is back
Bring our soldiers back
And leave them peoples alone, over there in Iraq
See I done visited the troops, you know I got the scoop
And my peoples over here got everybody caught up in the loop
Woop woop, but I ain't gon' speak too deep and leak game
But y'all need to peep game...
I ain't gon' speak too deep and leak game
But man it's a damn shame...
But somebody gotta make a change"

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »

do you like cock boy?

snoop dogg defines gangsta rap, he was an actual crip. bone thugs are eazys bitches. cube was a rich spoiled kid. outlawz havent been shit since pac died.
"How 'bout that?
Real love between brown and black, Tha Dogg Pound is back
Bring our soldiers back
And leave them peoples alone, over there in Iraq
See I done visited the troops, you know I got the scoop
And my peoples over here got everybody caught up in the loop
Woop woop, but I ain't gon' speak too deep and leak game
But y'all need to peep game...
But man it's a damn shame...
But somebody gotta make a change"

Flesh n Bone is coming from 11 years on Jail in march, Layzie bone was Selling Dope when he was 16, Krayzie bone Did 1.5 years in Jail for Shooting Wish n Bone in the leg by accident coz they was gonna rob some niggaz...They can go to any hood today with Jewls on and Get respect from CPT bloods, Crips, NY, Harlem, anwyere.,,.

AS for snoop, as far as i know, he only started Cripping after Deep Cover, please, u dont know shit...he had 20 Charges and not done time in jail, Scared?

I remember Crooked I interview, about 2 years ago, when u were 7 years old, He said that he could have exposted Snoop dogg on some "WHAT THE FUCK" shit, but he didnt, when they were beefing...Please, dont get fooled by TV shit. u know nothing about Streets hoe.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 11:41:28 PM »
ur missing the point kid...