Author Topic: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!  (Read 749 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!
« on: February 23, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »
Was just listening to the "Baka Boyz Show" (for the Cali folks they know who they are) and they announced that Snoop was once again # 1 on the charts with his "Sensual Seduction" single. Weather you love or hate that track, that's a good look for the West Coast. :)

Blu Lacez

Re: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 05:52:11 PM »
^yes it Is!!!

Hopefully not all westcoast artist will put out a song similar to Snoops though!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
Which charts?

I went to Billboard and they have Flo-rida on top of the Pop and Keyshia Cole on top for Hip Hop/R & B... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
Which charts?

I went to Billboard and they have Flo-rida on top of the Pop and Keyshia Cole on top for Hip Hop/R & B... 
Yeah I was wondering the same thing since they didn't say specifically which chart/s, but they made it very clear that he was "# 1 on the charts!".

How often do the charts get updated? Like every Monday or somethin? If so, I'm wonderin if the Baka Boyz just have that info already and it hasn't been "posted" or made "official" until the beginning of next week?

rayallen0

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »
ya its #7 now...

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »
Snoop's New Gay Ass Song "Sensual Seduction" Made It To The #1 Spot On The Charts  :-\

Fuck This Mainstream Rap!
How To Smoke Weed!

midwestryder

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »
Snoop's New Gay Ass Song "Sensual Seduction" Made It To The #1 Spot On The Charts  :-\

It is not gay .  it is O.G. like snoop dogg , youngster . snoop is keeping it O.G. . the song is not mainsteam it is old school. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B . real O.G.'s listen ride to 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B not rap . so the song is O.G> youngster learn your old school before you talk & that means 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B not rap .

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »

watch the video and you'll understand, if you still dont..then maybe youre a little to young and i'd suggest you get into zapp n roger, rick james, and parlaiment. cant be g'd up, talkin bout lowriders and chronic...etc 24/7. its good to hear a lil change once in a while.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »
Ya I heard that shit on Baka Boyz show too and was like wtf charts they talkin about because Flo-rida been at the top for like the last 4 weeks I thought.

I admit it I was not a huge fan of the song when it came out but it definetely grew on me. The problem is now though that radio is fuckin killin the song and playing it 2 times an hour just like all the other stuff on their playlist.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
Was just listening to the "Baka Boyz Show" (for the Cali folks they know who they are) and they announced that Snoop was once again # 1 on the charts with his "Sensual Seduction" single. Weather you love or hate that track, that's a good look for the West Coast. :)

not really. we need NEW artists to make some noise somewhere besides Cali before it can be a good look for the West Coast.

~Lucien~

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »
^^^before that... the new west needs to step their game up!
they ain't makin hits. snoop/game/cube is the west coast for now...
9 out of 10 new westcoast tracks I hear is bullshit.
they make music for california. to be succesful you need to make hits for everyone. young/old/black/white/whatever...

I have a lot of respect for snoop. he is always changing the game. he is still here makin hits after all these years.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »

not really. we need NEW artists to make some noise somewhere besides Cali before it can be a good look for the West Coast.
I don't care if you been in the game for 20 years or you're a rookie....if you represent the West Coast & you're having success like this, that means nothing but good for the West as a whole.

~Lucien~

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 08:51:36 PM »

I don't care if you been in the game for 20 years or you're a rookie....if you represent the West Coast & you're having success like this, that means nothing but good for the West as a whole.

yes

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »
Gangsta rap made me do it vs Sensual Seduction=THE LEGEND vs A FAG NIGGA....

Thats how i feel about this homo shit....

~Lucien~

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
Gangsta rap made me do it vs Sensual Seduction=THE LEGEND vs A FAG NIGGA....

Thats how i feel about this homo shit....

why are you always talkin about homo/gay shit?
do you like cock boy?
you need a girlfriend with all those hate lol