Author Topic: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!  (Read 751 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop Dogg = #1 On The Charts!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »
Gangsta rap made me do it vs Sensual Seduction=THE LEGEND vs A FAG NIGGA....

Thats how i feel about this homo shit....

its like Comparing Stevie Wonder to Michael Jackson..they are both legends but have different style, I feel the same about Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube is the Political Rapper, while Snoop is more of a Party & Bullshit one.. and if u didnt notice yet Snoop Dogg is Bigger than rap.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »

Ice Cube is one of my favorites.

One of the best from the West.

One of the best of ALL TIME.

But let's look at those songs.............

"Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" - Ice Cube

vs

"Sexual Eruption" - Snoop Dogg

Which one gets more spins.......in the club?......on the radio?.....more exposure on the net, in magazines, television.......and on and on.

It doesn't mean that it's a better track than "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" (I prefer that over Snoop's single) but with the way Snoop's single is blowing up like it is, that is def not a bad thing for the West Coast.

~Lucien~

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

its like Comparing Stevie Wonder to Michael Jackson..they are both legends but have different style, I feel the same about Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube is the Political Rapper, while Snoop is more of a Party & Bullshit one.. and if u didnt notice yet Snoop Dogg is Bigger than rap.

exactly... he is like a brand name. snoop dogg >> coca cola

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »

why are you always talkin about homo/gay shit?
do you like cock boy?
you need a girlfriend with all those hate lol

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

I am Banging Family Tree by Bone thugs and i see no fuking comparison with this shit, matter fact, i need a time Machine to get back to 1997, Take Game and Cube with me, and stay in 1997 forever....Rap is dead, last Good Gangsta album was Documentary, after that , there shall be no projects...

~Lucien~

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

I am Banging Family Tree by Bone thugs and i see no fuking comparison with this shit, matter fact, i need a time Machine to get back to 1997, Take Game and Cube with me, and stay in 1997 forever....Rap is dead, last Good Gangsta album was Documentary, after that , there shall be no projects...

why can't a rapper have fun? he made some gangsta shit in the past... but time is changed.
you need to relax. and he will have some real snoop dogg music on his new record as always.
like hercy said. snoop is bigger than rap. he makes music for everyone...

No Teflon

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »

do you like cock boy?

why can't a rapper have fun? he made some gangsta shit in the past... but time is changed.
you need to relax. and he will have some real snoop dogg music on his new record as always.

Nobody said rapper cant have fun, and nobody said that anybody cannot Express their own views and opinions, its a free country my man, i am expressing my views on this homo shit, maybe i am taking too far talking homo shit, but alot of rappers feel that way, i just hread Jada say he is sick of them Tight pants wearing wack ass faggot niggaz...which is true" SUP Jimmy, Jenny! whatever her name is"...

He can have all the fun he want, but by hardcore gangsta rap fans, Underground or Talib Kweli fans, this guy will be considered as a faggot, hate it or love it...

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

a song about sex is gay...u really need to stop being a dumbass

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »

do you like cock boy?

nup, I allways knew snoop was on some homo shit, U MAD?  I was Raised on Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, Outlawz and i cannot compare that to Sensual Seduction without Shaking my head, i know that Snoop is in his 40's, he is an artist, he aint just a rapper, he done so many records, that he is an artist, that i never kiled, That Pharell shit,, homo ass niggaz in Bape shits....Sorry, i was raised on some real Rap...

Nobody said rapper cant have fun, and nobody said that anybody cannot Express their own views and opinions, its a free country my man, i am expressing my views on this homo shit, maybe i am taking too far talking homo shit, but alot of rappers feel that way, i just hread Jada say he is sick of them Tight pants wearing wack ass faggot niggaz...which is true" SUP Jimmy, Jenny! whatever her name is"...

He can have all the fun he want, but by hardcore gangsta rap fans, Underground or Talib Kweli fans, this guy will be considered as a faggot, hate it or love it...

snoop dogg defines gangsta rap, he was an actual crip. bone thugs are eazys bitches. cube was a rich spoiled kid. outlawz havent been shit since pac died.
"How 'bout that?
Real love between brown and black, Tha Dogg Pound is back
Bring our soldiers back
And leave them peoples alone, over there in Iraq
See I done visited the troops, you know I got the scoop
And my peoples over here got everybody caught up in the loop
Woop woop, but I ain't gon' speak too deep and leak game
But y'all need to peep game...
I ain't gon' speak too deep and leak game
But man it's a damn shame...
But somebody gotta make a change"

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 10:31:40 PM »

do you like cock boy?

snoop dogg defines gangsta rap, he was an actual crip. bone thugs are eazys bitches. cube was a rich spoiled kid. outlawz havent been shit since pac died.
"How 'bout that?
Bring our soldiers back

Flesh n Bone is coming from 11 years on Jail in march, Layzie bone was Selling Dope when he was 16, Krayzie bone Did 1.5 years in Jail for Shooting Wish n Bone in the leg by accident coz they was gonna rob some niggaz...They can go to any hood today with Jewls on and Get respect from CPT bloods, Crips, NY, Harlem, anwyere.,,.

AS for snoop, as far as i know, he only started Cripping after Deep Cover, please, u dont know shit...he had 20 Charges and not done time in jail, Scared?

I remember Crooked I interview, about 2 years ago, when u were 7 years old, He said that he could have exposted Snoop dogg on some "WHAT THE FUCK" shit, but he didnt, when they were beefing...Please, dont get fooled by TV shit. u know nothing about Streets hoe.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »
ur missing the point kid...

~Lucien~

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 10:47:41 PM »
lol this is going nowhere

rayallen0

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »

do you like cock boy?

"How 'bout that?
Bring our soldiers back

Flesh n Bone is coming from 11 years on Jail in march, Layzie bone was Selling Dope when he was 16, Krayzie bone Did 1.5 years in Jail for Shooting Wish n Bone in the leg by accident coz they was gonna rob some niggaz...They can go to any hood today with Jewls on and Get respect from CPT bloods, Crips, NY, Harlem, anwyere.,,.

AS for snoop, as far as i know, he only started Cripping after Deep Cover, please, u dont know shit...he had 20 Charges and not done time in jail, Scared?

I remember Crooked I interview, about 2 years ago, when u were 7 years old, He said that he could have exposted Snoop dogg on some "WHAT THE FUCK" shit, but he didnt, when they were beefing...Please, dont get fooled by TV shit. u know nothing about Streets hoe.

u apparently think going to jail is gangsta? getting analy raped aint gangsta u fucking dumbass. and so what snoop was a crip none the less. crooked i is a lil angry bitch tried going at the realest nigga out dmx smh. if ur good at what u do u dont go to jail u lil bitch ass. but u said cube was real when he was a kid from the burbs.

"I lay back in the cut retain myself
Think about the shit, and I'm thinkin wealth
How can I makes my grip
And how should I make that nigga straight slip
Set trip, gotta get him for his grip
as i dip around the corner, now I'm on a-nother
mission, wishin, upon a star
Snoop Doggy Dogg with the caviar
In the back of the limo no demo, this is the real
Breakin niggaz down like Evander Holyfield, chill
to the next Episode
I make money, and I really don't love hoes
Tell ya the truth, I swoop in the Coupe
I used to sell loot, I used to shoot hoops
But now I, make, hits, every single day
With, that nigga, the diggy Dr. Dre
So lay back in the cut, motherfucker 'fore you get shot
It's 1-8-7 on a motherfuckin cop"

"Damn, now what was I to do?
She's cryin over me and she was feelin blue
I said, 'Um, don't cry, dry your eye
And here comes your mother with those two little guys'
Her mean mother steps then says to me 'Hi!!'
Decked Sally in the face and punched her in the eye
Punched her in the belly and stepped on her feet
Slammed the child on the hard concrete
The bitch was strong, the kids was gone
Somethin was wrong I said, 'What was goin on?'
I tried to break up, I said, 'Stop it, just leave her!'
She said, 'If I can't smoke none, she can't either!'"

"As I look up at the sky
My mind starts trippin, a tear drops my eye
My body temperature falls
I'm shakin and they breakin tryin to save the Dogg
Pumpin on my chest and I'm screamin
I stop breathin, damn I see demons
Dear God, I wonder can ya save me
I can't die Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby
I think it's too late for prayin, hold up
A voice spoke to me and it slowly started sayin
    'Bring your lifestyle to me I'll make it better'
How long will I live?
    'Eternal life and forever'
And will I be, the G that I was?
    'I'll make your life better than you can imagine or even dreamed of
    So relax your soul, let me take control
    Close your eyes my son'
My eyes are closed"

"Deep, deep like the mind of Minolta, now picture this!
Let's picnic inside a morgue
Not pic-a-nic baskets, pic-a-nic caskets
And I got the machine, that cracks your fuckin chest plates
open and release dem guts
Then I release def cuts
Brutal, jagged edged, totally ruffneck!!"

"Cognac is the drink that's drank by G's
Saggin like a motherfucker khakis to they knees
Bitch please, you know how we do the undercover
I'm Snoop Doggy Dogg not your average motherfucker see
Some of you don't know about the G thang baby
It's the smooth gangsta shit that be drivin ya crazy
Now as ya groove to the beat, and ya move to the sound
I'm gonna hit ya with the Pound, Gz Up, Hoes Down"

convicted for cocaine trafficking. a member of a local Crips gang in Long Beach. s conviction caused him to be in and out of prison for the first three years after he graduated from high school.

* On August 25, 1993, Snoop Dogg was arrested on suspicion of being an accomplice in the killing of reputed gang member Philip Woldemariam in Woodbine Park in the Palms district of West Los Angeles. Broadus' bodyguard actually pulled the trigger and claimed self-defense at the trial. Both were acquitted.

* A woman named Kylie Bell claimed that she was drugged and sexually assaulted by Broadus and four others. In December 2004, one month before Bell filed her suit against him, Snoop sued her, accusing her of extortion. Bell eventually dropped her lawsuit, and Snoop dropped his US$5 million countersuit against her. Snoop's publicist said "absolutely no money" was paid by the rapper in reaching a settlement.

* On April 26, 2006, Snoop Dogg and members of his entourage were arrested being turned away from British Airways' first class lounge. Snoop and his party were not allowed to enter the lounge because some of the entourage were flying first class, other members of the party were flying economy class. After the group was escorted outside, they vandalized a duty-free shop by throwing whiskey bottles. Seven police officers were injured in the fracas. After a night in prison, Snoop Dogg and the other men were released on bail on April 27, but he was unable to perform at the Premier Foods People's Concert in Johannesburg on the same day. As part of his bail conditions, he had to return to the police station in May. The group has been banned by British Airways for "the foreseeable future."

* On May 11, when Snoop Dogg appeared at a London police station, he was cautioned for affray under Section 4 of the Public Order Act for use of threatening words or behavior . On May 15, the Home Office decided that Snoop Dogg should be denied entry to the UK for the foreseeable future due to the fracas at Heathrow as well as his previous convictions in the United States for drugs and firearms offenses.

* Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, and The Game have been sued for assaulting a fan on stage at a May 2005 Auburn concert at the White River Amphitheatre. The accuser claims he was beaten by the artists' entourage while he was running up to touch Snoop. He alleges that he reacted to an "open invite" to come on stage. Before he could, Snoop’s bodyguards grabbed him and he was beaten unconscious by crew people, including the rapper and producer Soopafly. Snoop and The Game were included in the suit for not intervening to hold the fight. The lawsuit focuses on a pecuniary claim of $22 million in punitive and compensatory damages, battery, negligence, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

* On September 27, 2006, Snoop Dogg was detained at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California by airport security, after airport screeners found a collapsible police baton in Snoop's carry-on bag. The baton was confiscated but Snoop was allowed to board the flight. He has been charged with various weapons violations stemming from this incident. When arrested, he told deputies the baton was a prop for a movie. Bail was set at $150,000, which Snoop has paid.

* Snoop Dogg was arrested again on October 26, 2006 at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California while parked in a passenger loading zone. Approached by airport security for a traffic infraction, he was found in possession of marijuana and a firearm, according to a police statement. He was transported to Burbank Police Department Jail, booked, and released on $35,000 bond. He faced firearm and drug possession charges on 12 December at Burbank Superior Court.

* He was again arrested on November 29, 2006, after performing on The Tonight Show, for possession of marijuana and a firearm.

* Snoop Dogg was arrested again on March 12, 2007 at 1:25 a.m CET after performing in a concert with P.Diddy in Stockholm's Globe Arena, Sweden. Snoop Dogg was arrested along with a woman after the pair reportedly "reeked" of marijuana. They were arrested and released 4 hours later after providing a urine sample. Pending results on urine will determine whether charges will be pressed. However the rapper denied all charges.

* Snoop Dogg's visa request to enter the United Kingdom was rejected by local authorities because of the Heathrow incident on March 24, 2007. A concert at London's Wembley Arena on March 27 went ahead with Diddy (with whom he toured Europe) and the rest of the show. However the decision affected four more British performances in Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham and Glasgow and Budapest (due to rescheduling).

* On April 12, 2007, Snoop Dogg was sentenced to five years of probation for gun and drug charges. He is expected to continue touring.

* On April 26, 2007, the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship banned him from entering the country on character grounds, citing his prior criminal convictions. He had been scheduled to appear at the MTV Australia Video Music Awards on April 29, 2007. The ban was not lifted and Snoop Dogg was not able to attend. MTV Australia currently has a petition going to get him Australian citizenship.

* Snoop Dogg's many legal issues forced San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom to withdraw his plan to issue a proclamation to the rapper.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:13:24 PM by rayallen0 »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 03:28:39 AM »
Ignore No Teflon. Dude was BWS Takover before and got banned. He's obsessed with Game, I don't think I've seen him post in a non Game related topic and if he did it's 100% he mentions Game at least once. The worst poster in Dubcc since a long time.

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 10:31:17 AM »
If Snoop is #1 that's some good news!!! He still rep tha EastSide LBC, WEST COAST no matter what kind of song he put out!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 12:00:13 PM »

do you like cock boy?

see you are wrong as normal . snoop is in no way on homo shit like you. instead snoop is keeping it O.G., youngster.See snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B  like Sensual Seduction not rap.real O.G.'s ride to 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B not rap like Bone thugs, Cube, 2pac, & Outlawz . you need to go listen to zapp & rogers , youngster . also game thinks Sensual Seduction is dope ass hell & listen to type of music.see are the one who is being closeminded & not knowing you black music history .ice cube listen to music the sounds just like Sensual Seduction because it is O.G. & that is fact.you weren't raised on real rap . you were raised on gangsta rap .  real rap has to be rakim, epmd,  & alot old school groups before NWA. see youngster you are try to act too hard & that is just not cool . rap   you listen to is not O.G. because real O.G's doen;t listen to rap but instead listen to 1960's & 1970's funk & R&B  like Sensual Seduction . also 1997 sucked for rap & scuked as year . 1996 & before was the best rap era's  1997 & after all sucked,youngster.