Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly's Throwing a Lynching Party  (Read 335 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bill O'Reilly's Throwing a Lynching Party
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

It's true you do embody "a real american" a mindless moron who is completely clueless and is blinded by your own stupidity

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »

It's true you do embody "a real american" a mindless moron who is completely clueless and is blinded by your own stupidity

How am I a moron? We are talking about a guy (O'Reilly) who was defending Michelle Obama against the claim that she hates America, and now he is under attack for it? Because he used the term lynching when defending her? Get the hell out of here.

Like I said, this is nothing but pretend outrage and pretend offense. They people could really care less about the comment, they just hate Bill O'Reilly and are jealous of his success.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »

It's just a general and obvious observation and one I try and steer clear from but you are like a pesky fly which has to be swatted every so often.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »
Apparently, all you need to do is say "if" and you're saved from any scrutiny for anything that follows.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

that comment displayed the same type of ignorance that your so called "real Americans" are full of. Could it be true there are ignorant assholes everywhere? Could you, possibly, be one?

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 11:55:31 PM »

How am I a moron? We are talking about a guy (O'Reilly) who was defending Michelle Obama against the claim that she hates America, and now he is under attack for it? Because he used the term lynching when defending her? Get the hell out of here.

Like I said, this is nothing but pretend outrage and pretend offense. They people could really care less about the comment, they just hate Bill O'Reilly and are jealous of his success.

Shut your cracker child abused ass up..or ill shut it for you..you got that you inbred piece of useless contribution to life shit?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »

You have me mistaken I wasn't implying all americans are like that. I was describing the "real american" sort who fallen in love with Bush, fallen in love with these wars, regardless of anything that happens, the government is god type of person.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »

You have me mistaken I wasn't implying all americans are like that. I was describing the "real american" sort who fallen in love with Bush, fallen in love with these wars, regardless of anything that happens, the government is god type of person.

i wasnt critisizin you lol..why would i, nearly everything you say i agree with. I was criticizing Real American man lol, everything Real American says is stupid, but i feel sorry for him,  like he justifies racism, wars, violations against human rights and corruption within the government. Like i know deep down he knows the truth but something in his life is forcing him to say the opposite of what he knows and believes, whether it was his upbringing from his parents or something traumatic happened to him. Oh well, real american come to your senses before you get killed for joining the kkk or something one day.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 02:42:05 AM »
Fortunately, Real American is not the epitome of American Society, I wouldn't spend a minute on this board if I thought so.

Job: I take it you're not arguing with me though...

Foday: I don't know how your post is to be considered a direct response to Real American, but another good Maddox article there. O'Reilly's an easy target, but he deserves it. And LOL at this:

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 07:33:34 AM »
Foday: I don't know how your post is to be considered a direct response to Real American, but another good Maddox article there. O'Reilly's an easy target, but he deserves it. And LOL at this:

I meant in relation to his comment about ratings.  Should've bold-faced it...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »

I meant in relation to his comment about ratings.  Should've bold-faced it...

Ah ok, I see....to bad the pic won't be displayed. I loved the O'Reilly Bingo