Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4287 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »
gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy and kids at school would take the piss out of you and also you would be confused and shit and might even lean towards gays as being ok in society and hence you might turn out to be a gay fuck and therefore the gay community would grow larger. Fuck the gays. anyone argues this shit is a gay fuck.

you gotta be a little bit more homophobic for us to believe you don't have those tendencies.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2008, 08:27:30 AM »
gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy and kids at school would take the piss out of you and also you would be confused and shit and might even lean towards gays as being ok in society and hence you might turn out to be a gay fuck and therefore the gay community would grow larger. Fuck the gays. anyone argues this shit is a gay fuck.

Lol, why so homophobic?

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
Kids like you who say stuff like this would "take the piss out of them" (i.e. bash them), right. People like you are the one problem there is to gay adoption. Quite obviously, you know nothing, you think nothing and you're regurgitating untrue backward-ass cliché crap. And believe me, personally I'm quite positive I like pussy, feel free to label everyone with a liberal opinion on the subject a fag though.

everlast1986

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »

yeah because most kids with gay parents know that they're sucking each other off all the time because you think thats all gays do right?

Anyways, as long as the environment is healthy and the kid can have as much of a balanced life as possible theres nothing wrong with it at all.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
"I make fun of homosexuals because...

they're homosexuals!" - Eddie Murphy

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2008, 05:45:03 PM »

you gotta be a little bit more homophobic for us to believe you don't have those tendencies.

u r gay

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »
So does this mean you will never adopt any children?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2008, 07:31:40 PM »
fuck that

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 02:19:04 AM »

Lol, why so homophobic?

the thought of homosexual angers me and the thought of people accepting homosexuals angers me more.

smegma

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 02:24:04 AM »
What is the big problem here with some of these people? Gay adoption is fine by me because there are so many kids who need a home. If gay parents can take care of and love the kid, let them do it. I know many examples of heterosexual couples who never should have gotten children at all.

gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy

Absolutely, but I'd rather see a gay couple suck each other off than that I'd see my mother suck off my dad.

the thought of homosexual angers me and the thought of people accepting homosexuals angers me more.

You don't like this either, eh? Homo.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:28:47 AM by smegma »

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:15 AM »
What is the big problem here with some of these people? Gay adoption is fine by me because there are so many kids who need a home. If gay parents can take care of and love the kid, let them do it. I know many examples of heterosexual couples who never should have gotten children at all.

gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy

Absolutely, but I'd rather see a gay couple suck each other off than that I'd see my mother suck off my dad.

i would never want to see gay men suck each other off regardless but imagine if they are ur parents. it would be less disgusting walkin into your adopted parents room and if there is a man and women in there rather than 2 men.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 03:20:10 AM »
why? i guess you have a reason to get emotional about other people's sexual preferences

smegma

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2008, 03:23:14 AM »
why? i guess you have a reason to get emotional about other people's sexual preferences

If he really means what he's saying I think there are three possibilities:
1. He was abused in his youth;
2. A gay person has done something to him that he couldn't forgive;
3. He's really insecure about his own sexual preference.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:25:28 AM by smegma »

Trauma-san

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »
"I make fun of homosexuals because...

they're homosexuals!" - Eddie Murphy

The same Eddie Murphy who went to jail after being caught getting a handjob from a transvestite in his car?  OH, THAT Eddie Murphy. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2008, 07:58:44 AM »
I think it's just another example of the childishness that surrounds Hip Hop.  Most (not all) people who are attracted to hip hop music are fairly immature people, that's why songs about guns and fucking women and blowing a lot of money excite them.  I used to be that way, then I grew the fuck up.  I still come on here from time to time though to act out my childish side.  The only drawback is that when somebody discusses something serious, nobody on the board (with a few exceptions) is intelligent enough to take an argument at face vaule; once the assholes on this board don't like something I say, they're too stupid to realize that just because they disagree with one thing I say doesn't mean that everything else I say is automatically wrong.  yes, this is all about me.  All of yall are just in my world, bitches.  I am starting to recognize a few of you, though, I'd say there's 3 or 4 names on the board that I've heard of before.