Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4274 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
I dont like it but I'm not here to judge. well i will, but I'll keep it amongst my good old boy friends when we're making sexist and other derogatory comments

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »

I think a child should be raised with a mum and Dad but honestly...Russia is threatening to declare war on America over Kosovo so it kind of pales into significance lol.
Agreed. I'm more worried about war and economic issues. Social issues generally aren't nearly as much a concern to me (unless it involves civil liberties). But if I was forced to make a decision then I guess I'd let homosexuals adopt. There are just too many kids that need a good home in any country. I don't think their have been any significant evidence that shows that homosexuals are any better or worse at parenting then heterosexuals.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
dont care...better then living in orphange or streets

and it shouldnt be regulated, only if they are capable not because of their race, orgin, social class, sex, thinking, ethnicity, culture, w.e....

when it rains it pours

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »
Two males and two females.
its not natural and should not be tolerated...... at all..........
agreed, two dicks arnt meant to be together, neither is two clits.

plus imagine being a kid in school and having everyone know that your parents are gay.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »

plus imagine being a kid in school and having everyone know that your parents are gay.
None of that has anything to do with their abilities to parent.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

when it rains it pours

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 10:12:05 PM »

yes it does, who is the kid on call daddy?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »
to be real, i know a guy has two dads, and another one who has two moms (coverin all bases LOL). it is what it is. if thats the way they are then its not up to you or me to tell them to be different.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »

yes it does, who is the kid on call daddy?
Either both or neither lol, that was an easy question.

That's like looking down on single parents or children that live with their mother AND grandmother and they're both considered to raise the child. I got friends in that situation and they don't care.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 12:37:00 AM »
The important thing to remember is what Allah wills.  This is not a democracy; it is an Allah-ocracy.   And Allah says that fagdom is evil and cannot be tolerated, whether it's from the homo-thug raps of Dipset, or fag couples adopting kids.

:D LMMMMMMMFFFFAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But word:
Personally, I think if gay people pass the criteria that adoption agencies and shit set for couples I don't see why they shouldn't be able to raise adopted kids.  
If the homosexuals who want to adopt are decent people, by all means they should be allowed to adopt.  
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:40:11 AM by Australian Bastard »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 01:00:38 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 01:01:13 AM »
You are right Ted and it seems like the ones at the top know that when it comes to the main issues that we agree on the whole and so instead, we got hit over the head with social issue after social issue Now admittedly some more trivial than others but all with the effect of creating actual divisions and seemigly splitting a unified stance on major issues. In fact so much so, that the social issues become what is important and thus act as an effective distraction against all of the other madness which is ensuing before our very eyes. All these political camps do, is ensure that any sense of unity is undermined because for someone who is quite adamantly against gay marriage, he can't "relate" to the other person who does support it.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:09 AM »
I got nothing against gay marriages, or gays. It just has to be accepted now you know.

Firstly, gays shouldn't be able to raise kids, because, here me out now: If gays raised kids, they would be gay because they were brought up by gay parents as role models and influence, so they would idolise their style of life, Family and upbringing is more influential than the outside world. Secondly, if these kids become gay, and overtime alot of people become gay, the population will soon stop after a period of time, and unnatural artificial insemination would probably be the only way to continue the production of life.

I don't agree with tv promoting homosexuality, and metrosexuality. But i got no problem with gay people, if they have good hearts i shouldnt have anything against them, and i dont believe gays are goin to 'hell'. A bad person is a bad person, and a good person is a good person, regardless of their choice of sex. Gay marriages dont really do shit, its just a piece of paper and a wedding with 2 guys or 2 girls, its not like they are influencing anyones life. So like i said, if there is no media promotion of it then there wouldnt be any influence on kids. So the gay couple win with their happy wedding, and kids of society win with their heterosexual upbringing to life.

So for all you 5% go drown with your homophobia. Monotheism is the way, without being locked down to a religion, and learning morality through education, this is the best lifestyle.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 01:37:11 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?
i guarantee that kid would rather have two dads instead of none.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 02:55:27 AM »
I got nothing against gay marriages, or gays. It just has to be accepted now you know.

Firstly, gays shouldn't be able to raise kids, because, here me out now: If gays raised kids, they would be gay because they were brought up by gay parents as role models and influence, so they would idolise their style of life, Family and upbringing is more influential than the outside world. Secondly, if these kids become gay, and overtime alot of people become gay, the population will soon stop after a period of time, and unnatural artificial insemination would probably be the only way to continue the production of life.

I don't agree with tv promoting homosexuality, and metrosexuality. But i got no problem with gay people, if they have good hearts i shouldnt have anything against them, and i dont believe gays are goin to 'hell'. A bad person is a bad person, and a good person is a good person, regardless of their choice of sex. Gay marriages dont really do shit, its just a piece of paper and a wedding with 2 guys or 2 girls, its not like they are influencing anyones life. So like i said, if there is no media promotion of it then there wouldnt be any influence on kids. So the gay couple win with their happy wedding, and kids of society win with their heterosexual upbringing to life.

So for all you 5% go drown with your homophobia. Monotheism is the way, without being locked down to a religion, and learning morality through education, this is the best lifestyle.

my old man is a primary school teacher and he has this kid in his class, 8 yrs old, who has two mums and the kid is fine.
If you are straight you are gonna be straight, if you are a fag you are going to be a fag, gays are born gay, they don't becide to be gay because of their upbringing or environment.
Also population ain't NEVER gonna stop, decline of the human population growth simply is not an issue or an emergency. I also don't agree with society promoting homo or metrosexuality, but that shit just seperates the real Gz from the girly-men who feed into it.

LOL monotheism bang yo set yo. Check Hinduism they are monotheists but ALSO polytheists, all their different Gods are expressions of the different facets of the ONE God, 5%ters cannot be defined in terms of mono or polytheism, in the sense that man is an expression of the one God and the assertion that man is God. God has no definition. Religion is a human invention its  just us in our own way trying to describe God.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 03:16:38 AM »

my old man is a primary school teacher and he has this kid in his class, 8 yrs old, who has two mums and the kid is fine.
If you are straight you are gonna be straight, if you are a fag you are going to be a fag, gays are born gay, they don't becide to be gay because of their upbringing or environment.
Also population ain't NEVER gonna stop, decline of the human population growth simply is not an issue or an emergency. I also don't agree with society promoting homo or metrosexuality, but that shit just seperates the real Gz from the girly-men who feed into it.

LOL monotheism bang yo set yo. Check Hinduism they are monotheists but ALSO polytheists, all their different Gods are expressions of the different facets of the ONE God, 5%ters cannot be defined in terms of mono or polytheism, in the sense that man is an expression of the one God and the assertion that man is God. God has no definition. Religion is a human invention its  just us in our own way trying to describe God.

'If you are straight you are gonna be straight, if you are a fag you are going to be a fag, gays are born gay, they don't becide to be gay because of their upbringing or environment. '
Thats half right, you got the otherside mistaken. Yes there are people who are born gay due to chromosome deficiencies, but there are gays that grow up due to environmental factors, causes have been listed from low selfesteem, rejection of the opposite sex, having too much sex  when you were younger with the opposite sex, and lastly sexuality complex which occurs when you were verbally abused as a young kid for being gay, and basically it comes to a point where your self esteem is so low that you actually take the path of the people who have bullied you.

' 5%ters cannot be defined in terms of mono or polytheism, in the sense that man is an expression of the one God and the assertion that man is God. God has no definition. Religion is a human invention its  just us in our own way trying to describe God. '
lol yes i know,why are you telling me this lol, i was just stating whats the ideal religious lifestyle for people in society in comparison to the 5% ideology, because 5% are pseudo pan-africanists, they want everyone to submit basically to their ideologies of a perfect society, and how life should be. Racial equality has always been done through revolution and fighting for freedom, I dont see any connection between submission and freedom, or submission and revolution.