Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4363 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 04:23:29 AM »
'If you are straight you are gonna be straight, if you are a fag you are going to be a fag, gays are born gay, they don't becide to be gay because of their upbringing or environment. '
Thats half right, you got the otherside mistaken. Yes there are people who are born gay due to chromosome deficiencies, but there are gays that grow up due to environmental factors, causes have been listed from low selfesteem, rejection of the opposite sex, having too much sex  when you were younger with the opposite sex,

Basically I was disagreeing wit what you said about kids being raised by gay parents becoming gay because of their uprbringing, I don't think thats gonna be a problem, people being raised by queers as queers creating an army of queers LOL. I know kids who's parents are potheads and this actually has the opposite effect on the kids they grow up hating pot because they live with stoner parents, same with the gayness I figure. I think at large, gay people can't help being  gay, thats what they say and if they can help it and they are still gay anyway then thats pretty gay, nobody gets forced to be gay (discounting prison) at some point you should be aware that you've crossed a line.

' 5%ters cannot be defined in terms of mono or polytheism, in the sense that man is an expression of the one God and the assertion that man is God. God has no definition. Religion is a human invention its  just us in our own way trying to describe God. '
lol yes i know,why are you telling me this lol, i was just stating whats the ideal religious lifestyle for people in society in comparison to the 5% ideology, because 5% are pseudo pan-africanists, they want everyone to submit basically to their ideologies of a perfect society, and how life should be. Racial equality has always been done through revolution and fighting for freedom, I dont see any connection between submission and freedom, or submission and revolution.

I agree with this:
the way [is], without being locked down to a religion, and learning morality through education, this is the best lifestyle.
-my edited version of your statement.  Edited because nothing IS the particular way except the desire to know GOD, but 'GOD' and 'desire' are  incredibly loaded words but my view is that GOD entails alot of things morality, love, wisdom, understanding, everything, nothing, the undefinable and the indescribeable, beyond comprehension...that is God can be any form or formless, zen, polytheism, monotheism.....
I don't think they understand what we put in writing

This (white Australian) Muslim dude once said to a young me: "don't look at me or Muslims as an example of Islam, I'm a bad example and we are bad examples, instead look at Muhammad's life, same as I don't look at Bush as an example of Christianity..."
Maybe I have a very lighthearted view of what 5%ism is, whenever I look at a religion I isolate the bigotry and dogmas of it all and focus on the central themes, the heart, and seperate the views/inspirations of God from the circumstantial doctrines, cultural shit and the political. Something you need to do if want to do any idea justice.
Religion killed the Spirit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYkWGAU9-dw&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SYkWGAU9-dw&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>
Peace Outlaw Immortal dude.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 06:04:40 AM by Australian Bastard »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 05:53:05 AM »
I would never give my child to gay parents.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 06:48:28 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?

... because right now he's the kid with the government as a 'parent'.  It doesn't matter what the fuck other people think about it, how you think the kid feels about it that nobody in the entire fucking universe wants him as a child?  It would be MUCH better if the kid had ANYBODY raising him, as long as they weren't abusive.  If a gay person will raise the kid with love and responsibility they ought to be allowed to. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 06:52:27 AM »
I would never give my child to gay parents.

That's fine... you could raise your OWN child, and there wouldn't be a problem.  If there's a kid with dead parents or crackheads that used to sexually molest him or a dad that beat his ass since the age of 4 months, like oh, 80% of these kids we're talking about, I'd happily let a faggot raise them.

I've known kids with gay parents, they didn't turn out gay.  Ultimately, even if the kid does turn out gay it's better than having them grow up without parents. 

when it rains it pours

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 08:24:45 AM »
Two males and two females.
its not natural and should not be tolerated...... at all..........
agreed, two dicks arnt meant to be together, neither is two clits.

plus imagine being a kid in school and having everyone know that your parents are gay.
None of that has anything to do with their abilities to parent.
yes it does, who is the kid on call daddy?
Either both or neither lol, that was an easy question.

That's like looking down on single parents or children that live with their mother AND grandmother and they're both considered to raise the child. I got friends in that situation and they don't care.
i was in the mom and garnma situation as a youngin. but i dont know about two moms and dads

MarkCruz

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »

I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH GAY'S ADOPTING ORPHANS.

WHAT I'M AGAINST IS LESBIANS GOING TO THE SPERM BANK >:(

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?
i guarantee that kid would rather have two dads instead of none.

Thats not a guarantee you can make. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would HATE that shit.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 11:20:27 AM »

... because right now he's the kid with the government as a 'parent'.  It doesn't matter what the fuck other people think about it, how you think the kid feels about it that nobody in the entire fucking universe wants him as a child?  It would be MUCH better if the kid had ANYBODY raising him, as long as they weren't abusive.  If a gay person will raise the kid with love and responsibility they ought to be allowed to. 

Well fine. Simplest solution on the planet - ask the kid if he wants to grow up in butt fuck world before its allowed to happen.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 11:25:57 AM »
I got nothing against gay marriages, or gays. It just has to be accepted now you know.

Firstly, gays shouldn't be able to raise kids, because, here me out now: If gays raised kids, they would be gay because they were brought up by gay parents as role models and influence, so they would idolise their style of life, Family and upbringing is more influential than the outside world.

Your logic is flawed on that. Gay kids come from straight parents all the time.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »
The only sensible argument against gay adoption that I can see is that a child raised by two homosexuals might have social difficulties; which is a social problem, not the gays' fault. But, like a bunch of guys already pointed out, it's easily a LOT better than being an orphan and I don't see why a gay couple with a marriage-like relationship should be any less good at raising a child than a man and a woman. The argument that the child is likelier to turn out gay is bullshit; homosexuality is primarily a genetic thing (and the word "deficiency", by the way, is pejorative) and the effect of social factors is extremely limited. Some people (more than you'd tend to think) are latently bisexual and might start preferring a homosexual life to a straight one due to personal experience; some people (in this case, more often women I think) are latently bisexual to the point that they actually like the other sex, but are willing to try something homo out, like other people try out S&M techniques or whatever. But you're born with an innate disposition and if that is, as with most people, clearly heterosexual, then being raised by gay people won't do shit to turn you into one of them.

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
I am rather upset by the promotion of fagdom that is going on right now.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »
I really couldn't care less if gay people can adopt a kid.  I know straight people that are probably 1000x worse parents than some of these gay couples would be.  I mean jesus christ, look at meth addicts having like 5 kids and shit.

If some gay people adopt a kid, it isn't going to effect my life.  I think if more people worried about them damn selves they wouldn't argue about dumb shit like this.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »
I got nothing against gay marriages, or gays. It just has to be accepted now you know.

Firstly, gays shouldn't be able to raise kids, because, here me out now: If gays raised kids, they would be gay because they were brought up by gay parents as role models and influence, so they would idolise their style of life, Family and upbringing is more influential than the outside world.

How the fuck is my logic flawed, read my other post

'Yes there are people who are born gay due to chromosome deficiencies, but there are gays that grow up due to environmental factors, causes have been listed from low selfesteem, rejection of the opposite sex, having too much sex  when you were younger with the opposite sex, and lastly sexuality complex which occurs when you were verbally abused as a young kid for being gay, and basically it comes to a point where your self esteem is so low that you actually take the path of the people who have bullied you.'

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
i guarantee that kid would rather have two dads instead of none.

Thats not a guarantee you can make. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would HATE that shit.
Yes I can. I can make that guarantee with confidence. Just check the statistics. People living in households with caring parents/guardians/whatever live far more fulfilling lives than orphans who usually end up delinquents. Yes, there are exceptions to both groups of children, but that is the case with the majority.

Instead of people putting down homosexuals for their lifestyle choices, they should be commending them for taking on the diffucult task of raising a child that is not theirs. That is something I could NEVER do, and neither could the majority of you who oppose gay adoption.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »

How the fuck is my logic flawed, read my other post

'Yes there are people who are born gay due to chromosome deficiencies, but there are gays that grow up due to environmental factors, causes have been listed from low selfesteem, rejection of the opposite sex, having too much sex  when you were younger with the opposite sex, and lastly sexuality complex which occurs when you were verbally abused as a young kid for being gay, and basically it comes to a point where your self esteem is so low that you actually take the path of the people who have bullied you.'

That post doesn't support your claim that gay parents would raise gay children, which is what I was responding to.