Author Topic: Interesting Quote  (Read 135 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interesting Quote
« on: February 24, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »
"Of course the people dont want war...that is understood. But voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
--- Hermann Goering
      Former Commander of the German Luftwaffe
      Nuremburg Jail, 1946
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Interesting Quote
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »

There are numerous quotes like that, there is something very similar from Kissinger also

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »

There are numerous quotes like that, there is something very similar from Kissinger also

Are you referring to this one...

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government."
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
That's the one, actually I was just looking for that but you have beaten me to it lol. However I am sure the U.N are the good guys after all Kissinger would only be concerned with everyones well being wouldn't he and besides a world government doesn't exist, there are no plans for world government, the next thing you will be telling me is the sun exists!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:17:26 PM by virtuoso »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 03:49:24 AM »
How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
- Adolf Hitler

It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.
- Adolf Hitler

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.
- Adolf Hitler

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.
- Adolf Hitler

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
- Adolf Hitler

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin