Author Topic: Who is that bitch?!  (Read 265 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Who is that bitch?!
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:15:26 PM »
...In Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss video...

Daaamn, baby got back

kemizt

Joe Bonanno

Re: Who is that bitch?!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »
some hot ghetto mess video ho. come to the states. there's bitches like that everywhere.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »
some hot ghetto mess video ho. come to the states. there's bitches like that everywhere.

That's it, I'm packin my bags!

kemizt

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

trust me, after a while you'll miss the beautiful faces of european women.....or you'll find a nice american girl with plenty ass and cooking skills. either way good luck

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/ipaV4k2n__I&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/ipaV4k2n__I&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:43:27 AM by Don't Stop Believin' »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »

trust me, after a while you'll miss the beautiful faces of european women.....or you'll find a nice american girl with plenty ass and cooking skills. either way good luck

Yeah, we got some mean looking girls (no ugly) up here, but damn, look at that ass on that chick

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

Pshh...yeah, good luck with that american girl with domestic skills. I'm getting a russian mail order bride as soon as I fnish my school. fuck the bullshit. I'll have Natasha blowing me while sweeping the floor and pouring me a glass of the finest vodka.

and this song is purified crack....no baking soda.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 08:43:42 AM »
yall better just get a Real Doll there will be no drama lol

when it rains it pours

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »

Pshh...yeah, good luck with that american girl with domestic skills. I'm getting a russian mail order bride as soon as I fnish my school. fuck the bullshit. I'll have Natasha blowing me while sweeping the floor and pouring me a glass of the finest vodka.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »

lol
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »

lol

What up, Z. Why u checking these kinda threads ?

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »

lol

What up, Z. Why u checking these kinda threads ?

Z loves the pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »
lesbians are wonderful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 07:33:54 PM »
LMAO at this shit :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net