Author Topic: JAY FLOP,BITCHOP BEAMONT,TRASHASS MALOANE,40 GLOCC IS BEST WESTCOAST MAKE NOISE  (Read 814 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
FOOLS HATE ON 40 GLOCC I SEE HIM MAKE GREAT MUSIC HE MAKE MOST BUZZ ON WEST COAST!!BUT PEOPLE HATE ON THIS FOOL TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENT SHIT ALL HIS SONGS BIG MUSIC! HE KNOWN ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD AND DO MANY BIG THINGS PEOPLE HAE HE RIDE FOR G-UNIT,,U FAGGETS NO WESTCOAST WIT NO 40!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:36:38 AM by duccc »

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
40 Glocc acts like a moron a lot. Makes him intolerable.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im not hatin but I didn't like any song I heard from him.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
FOOLS HATE ON 40 GLOCC I SEE HIM MAKE GREAT MUSIC HE MAKE MOST BUZZ ON WEST COAST!!BUT PEOPLE HATE ON THIS FOOL TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENT SHIT ALL HIS SONGS BIG MUSIC! HE KNOWN ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD

^^what does that mean????
Listen Youngin' 40 Glocc has a few fans I'm sure on this board..so no need to get ur panties in a bunch..
but the genenral consensus is dude is an average rapper at best!
The only good thing going for him, is that he is signed to G-Unit Infamous records-if that still exist!
Even Mobb Deep were better than 40 Glocc but they got dropped!

So rather than making threads moaning and crying, following 40 Glocc every where he goes, updating us with every irrelevant details outside of Music that 40 Glocc does, how's about you drop some info or so links to a few track that are outstanding,that 40 Glocc has made..

All these rappers that you have mentioned on your title threads are out there trying to make a name for themselves yet you complaining that folks are hating on 40 Glocc while you doing the exact same thing...
 ::) ::) ::)....

AND DO MANY BIG THINGS PEOPLE HAE HE RIDE FOR G-UNIT,,U FAGGETS NO WESTCOAST WIT NO 40!

That's where you are wrong!!
events, music and genenral vibe from westcoast music have proven how ridiculous your statement is..
Riding for G-Unit does not mean anything, please refer to my point above!
If anything Game use to ride for G-Unit he left, and he has being arguably doing pretty good for himself..so that blows that theory out the water...
Please come with a more concrete argument....and not throw bones at us....
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:17:57 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
BAN THIS FOOL..

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I used to like a couple of 40 glocc's songs, but since I know 40 has fans like ducc, I'm done with his music.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
40 Glocc acts like a moron a lot. Makes him intolerable.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
oh shit, thanks homie. I needed a good laugh. ;D

MarshColin

Time for the mods to step up and do their jobs. This fool is contributing nothing to this board, get rid of him.

Snoopafly-1986

props to everybody except the threadstarter

this maybe the worst post I seen in a while :(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
40 Glocc is a busta, I'm from the I.E. and I got connected family, and basically lets just say it ain't an accident he ain't shotting videos in the I.E. His gang is Colton City Crip, and they got ran outta Colton by the eses. Fuck 40 Glocc.

No Teflon

and the worst thing about 40 glocks wack ass fan is that his #1 aint even from US, some white boy from Belgium, by the looks of the mistakes and stupid shit he said... He known about the whole world? Get the fuck outta here fuking Immigrant, i swear to God, Internet these days brought the most homoseual European fans to rap and they are all evolved from Trance-Yellow-Hair-with-pink-T shirts to Rap Music... Becoz they aint got no gangs in Gay ass Europe, them faggets made it Fasion to be wearing REd Rags and shit....Watch Games European REcaps....those faggots are serious.

40 glock is wack,he is Spider Joke #2, he is his twin...Dude acts like a fool and doesnt live up to that hype in Rap...

Blood$

just by looking at the title of this thread I knew this had to be one of Ducc's... lmfao how predictable

well since he likes to change names around, why not call 40 Glocc "40 Cock" or "40 Flop"  8)

ay Ducc how does it feel to have another man's dick in ya mouth?

oh and for the record, every rapper dissed in the title is better on their worst day than 40 is on his best, FACT

westsiderider323

wow this guy iz a freakin homosexual

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
support west coast artist,never get why muthafuccas be on some turn these guys against him bullshit, but still why ban a muthafucca,cause he says shit that you ain't cool with? again call him out on it or just by pass it and roll, fucc all that ban'n shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp