Author Topic: Hillary pulls some more trick shit, lol  (Read 330 times)

Trauma-san

Hillary pulls some more trick shit, lol
« on: February 25, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/flashoa.htm

CLINTON STAFFERS CIRCULATE 'DRESSED' OBAMA
Mon Feb 25 2008 06:51:00 ET

With a week to go until the Texas and Ohio primaries, stressed Clinton staffers circulated a photo over the weekend of a "dressed" Barack Obama.

The photo, taken in 2006, shows the Democrat frontrunner fitted as a Somali Elder, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya.

The senator was on a five-country tour of Africa.

"Wouldn't we be seeing this on the cover of every magazine if it were HRC?" questioned one campaign staffer, in an email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT.

In December, the campaign asked one of its volunteer county coordinators in Iowa to step down after the person forwarded an e-mail falsely stating that Barack Obama is a Muslim.

Developing...

EDITOR'S NOTE: Other leaders have worn local costumes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shit is getting silly.  For the uninformed here's what she likes to do: she has a 'staffer' leak something they want out, then she acts 'disgusted' by this , says she didn't know about it, then 'fires' the staffer.  Here's how it worked last time:

Rumours were circulating that Barack did drugs as a teen.  Barack mentioned this in his book... so somebody mentioned it, Barack said it was all out in the open, he mentioned it in his book.

Someone in the Clinton camp said that Barack possibly *SOLD* drugs as a teen. 

Hillary acts suprised, fires the guy.

The guy goes on talkshows and apologizes for saying Barack Obama sold crack cocaine as a teenager.

-----------

See what they did?  The story circulating went from Barack smoking Marijuana to Obama sold crack cocaine from the time it came out to the time the guy apologized.  Even in the apology the guy upped it to selling crack cocaine, when that had never been mentioned before.  That would be like me saying...

"Overseer is a drunk"

"Hey, that's not true, apologize for that!!!"

"O.K., I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking.  I'm sorry I said I saw you breaking into the liquor store"

Narrator

Re: Hillary pulls some more trick shit, lol
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:39:42 AM »
Anyone remember that picture of her kissing Suha Arafat?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »
She's pathetic, but I'm confident she'll fuck herself up this way.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 02:54:08 PM »
That photo of Obama is disgusting. No way should he become president as he dressed up like the people trying to kill us. Whose side is he on?

EXPOSED!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »
That photo of Obama is disgusting. No way should he become president as he dressed up like the people trying to kill us. Whose side is he on?

EXPOSED!

LMAO dogg always good for a laugh.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 04:52:20 AM »

EXPOSED!

LMAO dogg always good for a laugh.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23337141/
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 02:40:33 PM »
LMAO @ Bush dressed like Rayden from Mortal Kombat. That picture really made me laugh out loud.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE