Author Topic: "Call Me T-Wayne" (More Nonsense from the So-Called "Best Rapper Alive")  (Read 579 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: "Call Me T-Wayne" (More Nonsense from the So-Called "Best Rapper Alive")
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »
that guy is my hero

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 04:53:03 AM »
wow... none of u can c that he's a hood nigga 2 tha bone... i guess bcuz u love tha music and dont understand tha life (a conflict of thought).  well its iight i guess u dont know... Wayne is 1 of tha best 2 eva do it mainstream wise and underground 4 that matter 2.  im no DieHardcore Wayne fan but if ya'll still cant admit that tha boy's 1 of tha most talented then u'r simply just goin thru hate withdrawl prolly cuz ur favorite rapper isnt shinin'...   

Suge Knight 4 President 2012
I only fuck with 10's

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 05:22:58 AM »
he might have talent but he hasnt been using it for atleast a good year. he fell off hard

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 03:29:56 PM »
I love it when an annoying rappers goes into overkill.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »
I give Lil Wayne some credit in the fact that he's probably the only rapper (if not one of a very few number of rappers) that have gotten better over the course of their career.  Most rappers either regress or stray too much from their classic sound (thus alienating their fanbase in the process), but LW has really come with some fire compared to his early Cash Money days

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 06:05:41 PM »
wow... none of u can c that he's a hood nigga 2 tha bone... i guess bcuz u love tha music and dont understand tha life (a conflict of thought).  well its iight i guess u dont know... Wayne is 1 of tha best 2 eva do it mainstream wise and underground 4 that matter 2.  im no DieHardcore Wayne fan but if ya'll still cant admit that tha boy's 1 of tha most talented then u'r simply just goin thru hate withdrawl prolly cuz ur favorite rapper isnt shinin'...   

homie is talented, but hes gettin annoying. like months ago he had some amazing verses on some ppls songs, then oded on that and then made some TERRIBLE ones (kanye, chamill, jay-z). had a dope mixtape, but i mean the ppl want an album. he jumps on anyones shit, no matter who it is. and its just gettin older by the minute.

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »
luv sawngz. lol.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »

homie is talented, but hes gettin annoying. like months ago he had some amazing verses on some ppls songs, then oded on that and then made some TERRIBLE ones (kanye, chamill, jay-z). had a dope mixtape, but i mean the ppl want an album. he jumps on anyones shit, no matter who it is. and its just gettin older by the minute.

Even 2Pac or *________* (insert favorite rapper, i had 2 jack this lol) couldnt drop classics on EVERYTHING.  ppl put 2 much stress on rappers 2 do this.  and besides wats wrong wit' gettin' on everybodies song, no disrespects but dont b mad cuz u cant or ya favorite rapper didnt, thats simply pure hatin', b glad we have somebody in hip hop whos like this.  if everybody fallowed tha same game plan, tha music game (ESPECIALLY HIP HOP) woulda been died.
I only fuck with 10's

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »

Even 2Pac or *________* (insert favorite rapper, i had 2 jack this lol) couldnt drop classics on EVERYTHING.  ppl put 2 much stress on rappers 2 do this.  and besides wats wrong wit' gettin' on everybodies song, no disrespects but dont b mad cuz u cant or ya favorite rapper didnt, thats simply pure hatin', b glad we have somebody in hip hop whos like this.  if everybody fallowed tha same game plan, tha music game (ESPECIALLY HIP HOP) woulda been died.

well tell apperently ur favorite rapper that he can take all these guest appereances and all these verses and put them together give the people what they are waiting to hear...an album.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »

well tell apperently ur favorite rapper that he can take all these guest appereances and all these verses and put them together give the people what they are waiting to hear...an album.

lol tru...
I only fuck with 10's

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »
i cant even bring myself to read what he is gonna say as i know it will annoy me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

makavelipurplehaze

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »
how can someone call ill wayne one the greatest rappers of all time? don't get me wrong the kid has talent but dose he live up to the hype? he has NO classic albums while jay-z, nas, scarface ,2pac ,biggie, outkast, common, rakim, krs-one, ice cube, chuck-d, q-tip, eightball, mc eiht, big daddy kane, black thought, big pun have all had at least TWO classic albums. he needs to make at least two classic albums to recive the aclaim he deserves. who cares how much talent you have if you can't deliver classic material.and if you think he has released a classic album already you may need to check your self  into rehab!

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 05:12:23 AM »
how can someone call ill wayne one the greatest rappers of all time? don't get me wrong the kid has talent but dose he live up to the hype? he has NO classic albums while jay-z, nas, scarface ,2pac ,biggie, outkast, common, rakim, krs-one, ice cube, chuck-d, q-tip, eightball, mc eiht, big daddy kane, black thought, big pun have all had at least TWO classic albums. he needs to make at least two classic albums to recive the aclaim he deserves. who cares how much talent you have if you can't deliver classic material.and if you think he has released a classic album already you may need to check your self  into rehab!

classic is a matter of opinion, and besides tha artists that u mentioned are from tha 90's era which is bias.  thats like sayin Burger King hasnt made a good Whopper since 1993.  and IMO half those artists that u named dont even have 1 classic album, wats classic??? 5 mic albums, quote unqoute "REAL" Hip Hop (all it is is Real Shit).  To say that Wayne is talented than a muthafucka and in tha same sentence say he cant deliver a classic is backwards.  And "Tha Carter" is a classic, last time I check me and ALL my niggaz played Tha Carters both from front 2 back, im just sayin - make sure u dont get stuck in tha "if it aint come out in tha 90's it aint shit" clan.

i grew up on 90's music (im an 80's baby) and i felt tha same way, until I opened up my ears and stopped hatin' on EVERYTHING that came out bcuz it wasnt B Legit or Black Star or Geto Boys and stopped settin tha bar so high 2 tha point where it doesnt exist.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 05:14:31 AM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 10:17:42 AM »

classic is a matter of opinion, and besides tha artists that u mentioned are from tha 90's era which is bias.  thats like sayin Burger King hasnt made a good Whopper since 1993.  and IMO half those artists that u named dont even have 1 classic album, wats classic??? 5 mic albums, quote unqoute "REAL" Hip Hop (all it is is Real Shit).  To say that Wayne is talented than a muthafucka and in tha same sentence say he cant deliver a classic is backwards.  And "Tha Carter" is a classic, last time I check me and ALL my niggaz played Tha Carters both from front 2 back, im just sayin - make sure u dont get stuck in tha "if it aint come out in tha 90's it aint shit" clan.

i grew up on 90's music (im an 80's baby) and i felt tha same way, until I opened up my ears and stopped hatin' on EVERYTHING that came out bcuz it wasnt B Legit or Black Star or Geto Boys and stopped settin tha bar so high 2 tha point where it doesnt exist.

I get what you are saying, but to say my favorite rapper must not be shining in order to hate on lil wayne is a bunch of bullshit. He never had nice verses...compared TO WHO? Flo-rida Hurrican Chris etc? woop dee god damn doo. Compared to the regular basis "emcee" known for their lyrics shit on anything lil wayne has put out. The guy is also a grade A dumb fuck in terms of street smarts and logic. I don't hate on the guy, he just has never and I mean NEVER impressed me on a single verse, I listen to mainly underground and I love the way music is going for the artist I listen to, and (obviously my opinion) wayne can't compare to these guys who will never be famous cuz they don't do the bubble gum shit.