Author Topic: For people who own and design websites  (Read 159 times)

West Coast Veteran

For people who own and design websites
« on: April 08, 2002, 05:08:02 PM »
A few questions:

1. What programs do you use to design pictures, fonts, backgrounds, etc. for your websites?

2. Where can I download these for free or how much do they cost if they aren't free?

3. What hosts and domains are the best to use whether free or pay? Angelfire, lycos, geocities, cline communications, etc.

Thanks y'all. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: For people who own and design websites
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 09:18:31 PM »
A few questions:

1. What programs do you use to design pictures, fonts, backgrounds, etc. for your websites?

2. Where can I download these for free or how much do they cost if they aren't free?

3. What hosts and domains are the best to use whether free or pay? Angelfire, lycos, geocities, cline communications, etc.

Thanks y'all. Peace.

you should holla at ITW bout this shit. I think he know alotta bout it.

Hittman

Re: For people who own and design websites
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 05:05:35 AM »
A few questions:

Thanks y'all. Peace.

1. For Graphics Then I Suggest You Use Paint Shop Pro 7, Which Can Be Downloaded At Any Warez Site. To Actually Make Websites You Need To Know HTML Or Have A Good Understanding Of HTML Programs. I Use Dreamweaver Which I Found Not Too Difficult At The Start, But Obviously Knowing Basic HTML Is Always A Big Help.

2. I Downloaded All My Stuff. You Can Get Demos From Download.com - But There Not Too Good To Be Using. Shouldnt Be That Hard To Find The Links To Download The Stuff. If You Pay For Them Then Your Looking At A Fair Amount Of Money.

3. If You Don't Pay For Hosts You Will Get Banners Of Some Form. Paying For Hosts Can Be Expensive Though, I Wouldn't Recommend That To Anyone Doing A Website For The First Time. If Your Website Does Fairly Well On A Free Host/Domain (Geocities/Angelfire) Then You Can Always Buy A Host And Domain And Move Your Website If You Felt Like Doing That.

Hope I Helped  :) Any More Questions Then Just Ask...!