Author Topic: Videos of the Beslan school siege by Terrorists  (Read 389 times)

Trauma-san

Videos of the Beslan school siege by Terrorists
« on: February 26, 2008, 06:28:03 PM »
Check this out, I was mentioning it in another thread.  A couple years ago, some terrorists took over a school in Beslan, Russia and took 1300 people hostage.  They killed 175 kids and 200 adults before the whole thing went down, This is a documentary on what the children remember happening that day that survived.  You want to talk about the sickest most horrible shit anybody has ever had to live through.  This is what I'm talking about when I say we're incredibly blessed to be worried about gas prices when these people are living through hell everyday.  This is just one small corner of the globe, it's worse in other places. 

Anyways, the terrorists were going around blowing themselves up, killing children, shooting kids, fires were melting people, all this shit.  This one girl gets tossed out of a window, and is laying on the ground nearly naked next to a woman, the woman gets up and says "Lets run!!!" and the little girl turns around and CLIMBS BACK IN THE FUCKING WINDOW to try and find her mom.  Unbelievable.  I saw this at like 7a.m. this morning on HBO, i've never seen anything like it.

Anyways, if you want to see the little girl's part and those pictures it's about 9 minutes into this clip

Other clips of the show can be seen here

Sikotic™

Re: Videos of the Beslan school siege by Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »
I remember seeing that documentary on HBO too. I hope those fucking pricks responsible for it burn in hell. Harming innocent kids who are just going to school everyday to learn is horrible. I couldn't imagine being in the shoes of those children.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:50 PM »
Yeah, it's really amazing.  Selfishly I think of stuff like this when i'm having a bad day.  No matter how bad MY day is, it's nowhere near as bad as these kids have it.  This is just the story that got on t.v., too think of all the crap going down in countries we're not even aware of.  This one little girl on there said that when she got out of the building (they'd been inside for 3 days with no food or water) she saw some kids drinking out of a faucette, and she thought man I could go over there and get some water... then a terrorist lobbed a grenade at the faucet and she described in detail seeing the one kid's leg blow off, another kid's head pop off his body, etc. 

Then another kid was talking about he was running from the building and the terrorists were shooting, a bullet goes by on one side, then on the other, the the little boy running beside him got shot in the leg, then the next bullet shot him in the head. 

Then another kid was describing how brain matter felt sliding down his face (slippery) when a terrorist blew himself up accidentally near him. 

Horrible

when it rains it pours

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 10:07:17 PM »
damn, those kids are strong, to have been there and seen what they witnessed.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »
Fuck those who did Beslan, Fuck Putin for bombing little Chechnya straight for 2 months
and most importantly: Fuck this small penis complexion having republican Trauma.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:02:16 AM by CantCme213 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 10:42:14 AM »
hey monkey, please explain to me why you feel the need to support hamas?

and trauma, does your choice of cereal in the morning influence whether youre gonna be an angel or an asshole here on TOT. I mean, shit, first you brag about how America is gonna fuck the middle east, then you become some puzzy humanitarian talking about terrorist victims. Make up your mind shit stain.

You probably think about pussy with a dick in your mouth
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Bad Dreamz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
Ive seen a couple of documents about this incident, and I also remember it well, it was big on the news. But one thing about the start-post: you said they (refering to the Chechnyan hostage takers) killed 200 adults and 175 children. I just want to correct, a lot of people also died when the Russian army assaulted the school in attempt to rescue the hostages. The same thing happened during the Moscow theatre siege September 2006. On that occasion the Russian OZNAZ special forces (not Spetsnaz, they are millitary, these are police from what I understood) pumped gas in the theatre killing and injuring an "undisclosed amount" of people (hostages and hostage-takers alike).

Here's a BBC article I could find about Beslan and the army's role in the tragedy: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4360106.stm

It gives you a picture. If I can find decent link which tells about this with more detail I'll post it.

R.I.P to the victims, streght to the survivors.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:00:28 AM by Bad Dreamz »
Kirves - tuo yksinäisen miehen metallinen koira
- Kyösti Pöysti

http://www.myspace.com/painajainen

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »

and trauma, does your choice of cereal in the morning influence whether youre gonna be an angel or an asshole here on TOT. I mean, shit, first you brag about how America is gonna fuck the middle east, then you become some puzzy humanitarian talking about terrorist victims. Make up your mind shit stain.

LOL @ this shit faced afghan calling me a monkey.

Who I support and who dont, aint none of ur buissness. So STFU.

I dont even know why im mad. No matter what u do or say ur still going to be that little Abdul-khalim from Afghanistan. LOL

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »
Kabul:

Ankara

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
and i would rather be called Abdul Rahman, an honourable and noble name, then a name that sounds like grunting while shitting Oguz Yuguz Irbit Shitlit

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
and i would rather be called Abdul Rahman, an honourable and noble name, then a name that sounds like grunting while shitting Oguz Yuguz Irbit Shitlit
LMFAO!!!!!!

BTW, I hope those buildings have earthquake insurance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 05:36:51 PM »

Huh?  You don't support our revolutionary brothers in Hamas?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

Why do you have to bring up sexual things when you talk about me?

The simple fact of it is you're too much of a fucking idiot to understand where I'm coming from.  Nothing I say has any kind of hypocricy in it.  America IS going to fuck up the middle east.  We already have.  We destroyed shit all over the place.  We killed children, women, men, buildings, animals, schools, etc. 

The Beslan school siege was also a horrible thing.  They purposefully targeted children, and I'm not down with that. 

Now, your kindergarten reply is going to be "but yet it's alright to kill Iraqi children?"

I never said it was alright to kill Iraqi children.  War is war. Shit happens.  So if in your mind you believe that American troops are running around Iraq, bombing Iraqi children, then keep believing that and hate us.  That's fine.  I think you've got to realize though that that's not the case in Iraq.  You would probably publicly compare the beslan terrorists to the american army, but in reality, in the back of your mind you understand wars and you understand that there is no comparison.

So, go ahead.  Be the public guy we're all expecting.  Then later you can send me Private Messages saying "Hey man, how are you friend?  I haven't heard from you in a long time" like you like to do.  Keep the image up, though, it's important.

Meanwhile, I don't give a fuck about my image.  You alluded to it in the quote above.  Which of us is the hypocrite?

I'll let you have the last word; children enjoy that. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:17:50 AM »
Trauma-  The difference between the so-called "terrorist" in Russia that holds a school hostage, and an American army officer is that the American military has better equipment.   If the so-called terrorists in Russia could persaude their enemies by simply flying over and dropping bombs like America does, then they would give up "terrorism".   Also, these "terrorists" don't own the media... if they did they could say that their women and children are being killed daily, and that they took the school hostage and demanded that their women and children stop being killed, but the Russian government  wouldn't  agree to that request and thus the Russian government caused the hostages and school children to die.

Cant Cee Me- if your country is experiencing good times then thank Allah for that, and if Tech's country is having its biuldings bombed by America then make dua' (pray) for the people of Afganistan that Allah strengthens them and eases their pain and suffering. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)