Author Topic: Videos of the Beslan school siege by Terrorists  (Read 405 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Videos of the Beslan school siege by Terrorists
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 07:37:24 AM »

Why do you have to bring up sexual things when you talk about me?

The simple fact of it is you're too much of a fucking idiot to understand where I'm coming from.  Nothing I say has any kind of hypocricy in it.  America IS going to fuck up the middle east.  We already have.  We destroyed shit all over the place.  We killed children, women, men, buildings, animals, schools, etc. 

The Beslan school siege was also a horrible thing.  They purposefully targeted children, and I'm not down with that. 

Now, your kindergarten reply is going to be "but yet it's alright to kill Iraqi children?"

I never said it was alright to kill Iraqi children.  War is war. Shit happens.  So if in your mind you believe that American troops are running around Iraq, bombing Iraqi children, then keep believing that and hate us.  That's fine.  I think you've got to realize though that that's not the case in Iraq.  You would probably publicly compare the beslan terrorists to the american army, but in reality, in the back of your mind you understand wars and you understand that there is no comparison.

So, go ahead.  Be the public guy we're all expecting.  Then later you can send me Private Messages saying "Hey man, how are you friend?  I haven't heard from you in a long time" like you like to do.  Keep the image up, though, it's important.

Meanwhile, I don't give a fuck about my image.  You alluded to it in the quote above.  Which of us is the hypocrite?

I'll let you have the last word; children enjoy that. 

Observe the monkey flailing his arms, drooling from his mouth.

You just shot yourself in the foot. On one hand you claim to not care about this board or your image, but then you prove that really its me who doesnt care about my image or this board. I can shiit on you 10 threads in a row, and still send a msg asking how youre doing. lifes not that serious lol. Youre the one that so pussy, insecure and butthurt, that youre trying to take an example of maturity and turn it into something i should be ashamed of.

Me and Banana boy get into it all the time, doesnt stop us from send a msg to each other from time to time. although in my defence, my attempts at mature dialogue with you ended about a year or two ago, when it was finally confirmed you were an absolute fukkin idiot

and you completely didnt get the point of what i was saying and instead alluding to what youre hoping i was saying. further cementing your court jester role on this site and your idiocy. now fukk off you dimwit

ps: why do you continue to post here? the same reason william kristol still writes articles. you could be completely wrong and still feel the need to give us your opinion. only in america
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »
hey monkey, please explain to me why you feel the need to support hamas?

Huh?  You don't support our revolutionary brothers in Hamas?

they are idiots who fullfill the game plan of the crakkker overlords. they do no justice to our cause.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 07:40:25 AM »

they are idiots who fullfill the game plan of the crakkker overlords. they do no justice to our cause.

Please explain more.  Also, what about the Hezzies?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 07:44:44 AM »

Please explain more.  Also, what about the Hezzies?

Peep game. We know Israel is a war criminal, human rights abusing apartheid state with complete disregard for laws and morality and a complete blank cheque from the powers of the world to do as it pleases. Knowing this, why fire a fukkin stupid rocket knowing it will invite carnage, death and further alienate potential supporters from your cause?

there is no benefit to that rocket attack. it is a purely symbolic act, meant as an act of defiance. but what good is that defiance to you?

its the equiavalent of thinking with your balls not your brains. God damn Hamas, you know the Israelis are constantly striving to come up with excuses to fukk you, why give em a convienient one?

Hezbollah it seems, are much more pragmatic and realistic. They dont move for the sake of moving, if you know what i mean.

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 01:28:46 PM »
and trauma, does your choice of cereal in the morning influence whether youre gonna be an angel or an asshole here on TOT. I mean, shit, first you brag about how America is gonna fuck the middle east, then you become some puzzy humanitarian talking about terrorist victims. Make up your mind shit stain.

You probably think about pussy with a dick in your mouth

Why do you have to bring up sexual things when you talk about me?

The simple fact of it is you're too much of a fucking idiot to understand where I'm coming from.  Nothing I say has any kind of hypocricy in it.  America IS going to fuck up the middle east.  We already have.  We destroyed shit all over the place.  We killed children, women, men, buildings, animals, schools, etc. 

The Beslan school siege was also a horrible thing.  They purposefully targeted children, and I'm not down with that. 

Now, your kindergarten reply is going to be "but yet it's alright to kill Iraqi children?"

I never said it was alright to kill Iraqi children.  War is war. Shit happens.  So if in your mind you believe that American troops are running around Iraq, bombing Iraqi children, then keep believing that and hate us.  That's fine.  I think you've got to realize though that that's not the case in Iraq.  You would probably publicly compare the beslan terrorists to the american army, but in reality, in the back of your mind you understand wars and you understand that there is no comparison.

So, go ahead.  Be the public guy we're all expecting.  Then later you can send me Private Messages saying "Hey man, how are you friend?  I haven't heard from you in a long time" like you like to do.  Keep the image up, though, it's important.

Meanwhile, I don't give a fuck about my image.  You alluded to it in the quote above.  Which of us is the hypocrite?

I'll let you have the last word; children enjoy that. 

How is it that Trauma is the oldest dude on this forum and the least mature.   

Tech is a civilized brother, he extended an olive branch to Trauma... to let Trauma know that even though they disagree, their can still be decency between them. 

Trauma, is so insecure about himself that he takes such a gesture for weakness, and tries to use it to make Tech look bad. 

Are you that threatened by the knowledge that Tech drops at the forum that you can't even be civil and decent with him?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)