Poll

Pick 1

Tiger
14 (63.6%)
Gorilla
8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who would win this fight- Tiger vs. Gorilla.  (Read 454 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who would win this fight- Tiger vs. Gorilla.
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 03:49:55 AM »
I don't see how the gorilla would stand a chance. Y'all do know that gorillas are very heavy and compact, but that male gorillas very rarely grow larger than 5'9''? Of course it's not like an equally tall human vs. Tiger, but it's not as huge a difference as you'd tend to think it is. I doubt that the gorilla could do that much with one punch, unless he hit the tiger ex-fucking-actly in the most sensitive spot. If he wouldn't, he'd be dead meat before the fight really kicked off. And while gorillas do fight, the predator vs. herbivore (plant-eating fag) factor is not irrelevant either.

A tiger would fuck up any other cat and any primate. Actually, I think a tiger would fuck up pretty much everything.

JAZ

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 04:07:46 AM »

that tiger kicks the lions ass no homo.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 06:19:31 AM »
but that male gorillas very rarely grow larger than 5'9''? Of course it's not like an equally tall human vs. Tiger

A gorilla is about 15 times stronger than a human. Strength has nothing to do with length.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:22:52 AM by Robert de Negro »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »
but that male gorillas very rarely grow larger than 5'9''? Of course it's not like an equally tall human vs. Tiger

A gorilla is about 15 times stronger than a human. Strength has nothing to do with length.

I said it's not the same, but the anatomy is similar, hence the way of punching someone is too. It's a technique of self-defense a gorilla can defend himself with quite well, but I think against a fucking tiger, it just won't do. Tigers might be an endangered species, but they're killing machines, some of the most intimidating killing machines of present times. They're predators, they're pretty damn big, they're fast as hell, they're quite intelligent, they can tear everything in their habitats limb from limb. I know I wouldn't fuck around with a Gorilla, but I'm very convinced that a tiger could.

(but of course the height thing is of minor relevance. I did think it was worth pointing out because I know a lot of people think Gorillas look down at the world from like 10 feet and that's clearly not true. In terms of height, the largest primates are tall humans)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
PWNED by a tiger

smegma

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »
PWNED by a tiger

hahahaha

I expected the tiger to growl or something ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 12:45:31 PM »
Gorilla has no shot against tiger.

Why do you say that? That's actually what I was thinkin at first, but my homie brought up some pretty good arguments for the gorilla. It would be a pretty good fight, IMO. I still say the tiger takes it, though.

I chose the tiger because I didn't have that homie of yours giving me all the info I needed. And it just seems pretty logical that a tiger would win because a tiger is a hunter, while a gorilla is a plant eating faggot.

What are the good points your friend gave you by the way?
Like Swangin and Bangin. :D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 02:40:19 PM »
What about a tiger vs. bear?? Bears are pretty fast for their size.

we should have a gspot animal tournament!!!

make it happen
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:31:54 PM by Real City's M-o-S-T »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »
Actually, I think a tiger would fuck up pretty much everything.

You think a tiger would fuck up a polar bear? A rhino? An elephant? Those would be tough ones...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 11:24:05 PM »
the top predatory dominant animals in the animal kingdom goes as follows

1 elephant

2 tie between a 13 foot 900 lbs syberian tiger / rhino

3 polar bear ( they get pwned by killer whales though )

4 alpha male lion

5 silver back guerrilla

nothin fuckin with that list
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:26:10 PM by NauticaICE »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »
^ Guerrillas don't count. They got guns :)

Actually, I think a tiger would fuck up pretty much everything.

You think a tiger would fuck up a polar bear? A rhino? An elephant? Those would be tough ones...
Yes, they'd be tough ones, tougher than a gorilla. My assumptions:

Polar Bear: Plus-points on both sides. The tiger is quicker and more agile, the bear's bigger and heavier. It's hard to tell how they would fight. What might play a role is that cats are intelligent animals and bears are rather dull. Sure we're talking physical combat, but given that the animals are not acquainted with each other, I think the tiger would be likelier to detect a weak spot and use a more creative and intelligent fighting technique. But I wouldn't say that I could predict the outcome of that.

Rhino: Tough opponent too, but I see the tiger win. First, the rhino might be good at defending itself, but it's a herbivore. A tiger's a predator. I don't wanna repeat that ad nauseaum, but it's just an importnat point obviously. Also, the rhino is pretty clumsy too and I see a tiger find out how to handle it

Elephant: I've read that in India, there have been stories of tigers attacking elephants. I know that African elephants are still a bit bigger, but obviously they don't cross any tigers' path. Generally though, I think both animals avoid each other; the elephant being a very peaceful creature has no interest whatsoever in meeting killer cats and the tiger wouldn't consider anything that much bigger prey. Still, I think it's difficult for an elephant to fight...it could kill a tiger with its trunk (no shit, if they want to they can break anybody's neck with that), theoretically it could just stomp on it, but in a real combat situation an elephant is that much clumsier.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
^^Good analysis...However, I'm pretty sure tigers would only attack elephants in packs. My homie was tryna convince me that all these animals would likely take on a tiger. Dude is heavily underestimating cats.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »
 Don't under estimate how fast a brown bear (up to 35 miles per hr.) is and their highly agile too. But a good point being how smarter a cat would be. I personally think a brown or grizzly bear would take on a tiger however.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:29:41 PM by Still Spendin' Dat '96 Guap® (Stamped never Stepped on) »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh